Thread: Lex 10th Anniversary Compilation Out Now(FEATURING DOOM/YORKE, DANGER MOUSE, JJ DOOM

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Default Lex 10th Anniversary Compilation Out Now(FEATURING DOOM/YORKE, DANGER MOUSE, JJ DOOM

10 exclusive tracks, remixes and collaborations to celebrate 10 years of the label… DOOM with Thom Yorke / Jonny Greenwood, a Danger Mouse & Jemini track from their Ghetto Pop era, Dave Sitek remixes a new track from the forthcoming JJ DOOM album, Neon Neon (aka. Gruff Rhys & Boom Bip) return with a track based on Jonny Carson’s alleged involvement in the Delorean story… Xeno & Oaklander make a rare appearance with a live studio session version of their most recent album title track, Zongamin & Drew Brow (aka. Tiago La / S.A.Andrée) collaborate as Stalactite… plus new tracks by Jel (Subtle/Themselves), Boom Bip and Jneiro Jarel.
    http://lexrecords.com/2012/04/comple...now-worldwide/

buy it here or stream it for free ^^
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Default Jj doom

doom, hurry the fuck up with this nigga
    We do it for the people.

yo thx for posting this Food, i re-posted it on my blog as well... that new Danger Mouse & Jemini is RAW as FUCK!! DAMN!

the two MF DOOM collaborations is cool too, and there's one or two instrumental tracks there i fux with too.. wouldn't buy it, but the three tracks mentioned will definitely get some future plays.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

the vinyl is dope as fuck looking

nice