Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: you are not supposed to see this (part2)

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    do you know what you purchase? if your buds indica or sativa mainly? or names of what you purchase? do you always get the same slow moving laugh at anything buzz?
    its been hash the last couple times, nasty dark brown hash that probably has tons of poison in it. but i prefer that to skunk because i get a buzz going, when i used to smoke skunk it was indica and i'd just feel tired all day and not remember what i had done. i have a lot clearer head without it, imean thats why they call it 'getting fucked up' lol you have completely the wrong attitude towards drugs.

you tried coke soul? i think it would be a revelation to you, drugs can actually be fun if you're not using them as steroids for a ping pong game.

plus a joint every 3 or hours is plenty yo, most cigarette smokers smoke only a little more than that per day, shit, acting like you don't fit into the standard pothead definition...

Quote Originally Posted by drunken monk View Post
    do u read ur pm? Or u so high to do dat
    lol

lolol paranoia???

hahahah is that what you get off bud> is that why you hates? cos i can enjoy smoke and you haz paranoia?

spelling? im sorry... but am i getting paid for this? im just typing away your reading.. thankyou.. and thne you moan> its not spelling its typos bitchj i can scan you my gcse double english b pass.. loll but as i said this is a forum., i always write fucked up, unless im posting seriously.. (thought you might have realised by now.. but you dont pay attention to whats in the post you base your opinion of your own insecurities)

what? weed with everything? you no read ,, if i wanted weed with everything ive blaze bud every 20 mins.. not every 3-5 hours. lol how many times do you drink in a day?

lol at weed getting so much hate.. go back and check the posts i made about why cannabis is stigmatized.

i dont see things others dont..

i live my life with the facts and information showing and proving.

its not my fault your a hypocrit who can see the ilies but still panders to the govt and corporations.. you love getting ass fucked then complaining about those who have proactively made a change?

you must lack standards or self respect,

be the change you want to see.

dont be thje retard who moans cos they cant change their set ways/beliefs

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

then thats upto them.. doesnt real say much about their mind and how it uses logic and rationale
    exactly
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    its been hash the last couple times, nasty dark brown hash that probably has tons of poison in it. but i prefer that to skunk because i get a buzz going, when i used to smoke skunk it was indica and i'd just feel tired all day and not remember what i had done. i have a lot clearer head without it, imean thats why they call it 'getting fucked up' lol you have completely the wrong attitude towards drugs.

you tried coke soul? i think it would be a revelation to you, drugs can actually be fun if you're not using them as steroids for a ping pong game.

plus a joint every 3 or hours is plenty yo, most cigarette smokers smoke only a little more than that per day, shit, acting like you don't fit into the standard pothead definition...

im un-label-able ...

i used to smoke alot more when i was younger,, upto 25-27 i used to grow lots and lots, only cup winners.. was more of a connoisseur back then.. use to smoke so much.. lol.. but i still got shit done.. i always have.. ive smoked bud with managers at work (they aint smoked they had ciggie) and ive still performed my tasks at the same standards as not smoking..

whats the standard pot head definition? lol do they goto protests? do they reject mindless comedy tv shows? and prefer somthing deeper?

i wouldnt call smoking weed getting fucked up
    id call drinking getting fucked up.. id call taking coke/lsd/dmt getting fucked up, as they totally change your moods.. i guess cananbis does too.. but paranoia and other shit are mild mental issues.. lol they dont make you hallucinate or make your heart beat faster..

nah ive never done coke.. ive been with girls who do coke,, and all ive ever done is. :S lick/taste a lil bit of it..
    just makes my gums numb!! ughh!!

lol i hate hash.. unless its proper squidgy, you gotta be able to roll it out into strips.. no burning it then putting rocks in..
    have you tried haze or kush?

i dont smoke ciggies.. only did when i worked.. as you get smoke breaks! what what! lol

smokers i know smoke so much.. i can do with like 3 joints in a day.. or 5.. or more.. .. never more than ten in a daytho.. not now.. lol

i burn about 2.2grammes a day..0.4g in a joint

i know the buzz it totally diff when i cook with it, or when i haz it in cookies.. or when i haz it as oil..

many many benefits

talking about cheese,, i haz some trainwreck

hahahhaha if i cared enough i would have commented..

but thats a problem that i wish he manages to battle through and become stronger..

we can go over the damaging facts of alcohol..

but to each their own,, if one wants to ignore the damage it causes,,

then thats upto them.. doesnt real say much about their mind and how it uses logic and rationale
    i never said i was alcoholic. i haven't had a drink for almost 3 weeks. but yeah blaze up 10 times a day and call me the one with a problem...

damage it causes? unlike smoking which isn't proven to be bad for the lungs, or cancer, cottonmouth, emphysema etc.

don't get me wrong i like to smoke weed but you a hippy that believes in flower power and shit saving the world and thinking that weed isn't a drug. notice how all the people that say smoking weed ain't addictive smoke it several times a day, hmm i see a connection here...

i've tried most everything except heron and crystal meth although i watched other people do it. and crack lol i haven't tried crack. although tbh freebasing isn't far off, done that a few times.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

god, watching soul controller and fermi have a conversation gives me the opposite of a boner.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Magma you come off as a grade 1 tosser .
    Who the fuck are you to judge ?
    You used to blaze yet here you are acting like the thought police .
    Relax you internet nazi , you sound like you need some weed bro so angry .
    Get your smoke on relax shut the fuck up and stop judging people .

i never said i was alcoholic. i haven't had a drink for almost 3 weeks. but yeah blaze up 10 times a day and call me the one with a problem...

damage it causes? unlike smoking which isn't proven to be bad for the lungs, or cancer, cottonmouth, emphysema etc.

don't get me wrong i like to smoke weed but you a hippy that believes in flower power and shit saving the world and thinking that weed isn't a drug. notice how all the people that say smoking weed ain't addictive smoke it several times a day, hmm i see a connection here...
    BOO THIS MAN
    Last edited by Doomsday/2078; 05-06-2012 at 11:06 AM.

im un-label-able ...

i used to smoke alot more when i was younger,, upto 25-27 i used to grow lots and lots, only cup winners.. was more of a connoisseur back then.. use to smoke so much.. lol.. but i still got shit done.. i always have.. ive smoked bud with managers at work (they aint smoked they had ciggie) and ive still performed my tasks at the same standards as not smoking..

whats the standard pot head definition? lol do they goto protests? do they reject mindless comedy tv shows? and prefer somthing deeper?

i wouldnt call smoking weed getting fucked up
    id call drinking getting fucked up.. id call taking coke/lsd/dmt getting fucked up, as they totally change your moods.. i guess cananbis does too.. but paranoia and other shit are mild mental issues.. lol they dont make you hallucinate or make your heart beat faster..

nah ive never done coke.. ive been with girls who do coke,, and all ive ever done is. :S lick/taste a lil bit of it..
    just makes my gums numb!! ughh!!

lol i hate hash.. unless its proper squidgy, you gotta be able to roll it out into strips.. no burning it then putting rocks in..
    have you tried haze or kush?

i dont smoke ciggies.. only did when i worked.. as you get smoke breaks! what what! lol

smokers i know smoke so much.. i can do with like 3 joints in a day.. or 5.. or more.. .. never more than ten in a daytho.. not now.. lol

i burn about 2.2grammes a day..0.4g in a joint

i know the buzz it totally diff when i cook with it, or when i haz it in cookies.. or when i haz it as oil..

many many benefits

talking about cheese,, i haz some trainwreck
    LMFAO at soul thinking I got paranoid on weed, bwahahahaha I choose to stop smoking weed because there's more important things in my life than thinking of reasons to get high. I used to blaze volcanoes all fucking day dude and still go get head at the red light district when I lived and studied in holland for just over two years..

Trainwreck, oh really, whats that?

PFFFFT I used to blaze joints with an abundance of weed, Take this for example...

How about a joint of Trainwreck, NYC diesel, LA Con, 420 Haze, G13 Haze, Cheese, Bubblegum & Maki Haze, and maybe a lil bit of nepalese templeball just to put that lil sidewinder touch in.

Anyway you're detracting away from the main point which is that you're 34 and you still act like a stoner teenager, grow up and stop spouting all your anti-capitalistic gumph. Go save up your giro money, eat steaks, drink fruit juice, buy a Jaguar, get a haircut, wear a suit and submit to the amazement of materialistic possessions, You don't believe in god anyway so why bother?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~DEAD~

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

congratulations, you both at one time smoked a lot of weed.

one of you continued, one of you quit, and yet, despite your divergence of lifestyle, you both remain faggots, and that is what keeps you united in the cosmic circle.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

lol tobacco is addictive..

many scientific tests have shown cannabis isnt addictive, and no one has ever died of cannabis use.. infact.,, watching a docu on it last week,
    you need 800 joints at the same time to die from cannabis smoking.. and that would be due to the carbon monoxide

i never called you an alki. from my post i was wishing and hoping you would be strong enough to come through it, i wasnt dissing you at all.
    i never said you had a problem,.,

i dont smoke ciggies.. i may use tobacco sometimes.. but i dont smoke ciggies..

im not a hippy.
    i dont believe in flower power (wtf is flower power.. do the flowers and plants come and help those who smoke bud,? to defear the evil capitalists??? )

im not saving the world.. im adding to the consciousness, by interacting with folk on here. be it good or bad.. everyones throughts / actions create this reality.

do you class suger as a drug?
    how about coffee?

what defines drugs??? what defines herbs?

what is the difference.. and who sets the laws??

did you know the tomato sauce was a drug? it was used to cure headaches
    now its just sauce, and not labelled as a drug.

in past times.. cannabis was not labelled as a drug..

ive gone days not smoking weed, out of choice.. or due to not having any.. biut i dont fiend or crave..
    i still be my happy merry self.
    i dont have mood swings..

whats the connection that you see?

potheads like weed??

that smoking tobacco is addictive? or that..........

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post

one of you continued, one of you quit, and yet, despite your divergence of lifestyle, you both remain faggots, and that is what keeps you united in the cosmic circle.
    hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post

welcome to the fagtastic stage that is wu corp.

i recall your faggot comments the other day, that i called you out on..

your lips must be salivating
    Last edited by soul controller; 05-06-2012 at 11:22 AM.