Thread: I got an Idea for a new Sig

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default I got an Idea for a new Sig

If you're down to do it, shoot me a Pm, I need someone good to work on it, its a pretty dope idea
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

'

Is it a certain someone getting knee capped like Nancy Kerrigan?

Yeah, we gonna fuck Gza up for his comments about Wu corp. Lol hahahahaha JK You see that "G" JK, don't tell Gza on me lol hahaha

nah But seriously, it some Killa Beez shit
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

'

I could make you a sig of a bunch of killa beez in a NAPA truck delivering parts

lol haha, that would be dope, it would need to look official, the truck would have to say hollow dartz ent. lol haha

Anyone?