Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Samuel L. Jackson so highly regarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I've never seen Jackie Brown. I'm so late.
    u should.. its the only tarantino written/directed movie thats based on a novel... it got robert foster an oscar nom... all around fucking ill cast..

and fuck yea samuel l was fucking pimp in this shit.. tappin that bridget fonda pussie....

-

Bridget Fonda was looking good in Jackie Brown. Samuel is a better actor than Don Cheadle. Samuel's movies are better than Don's movies. Only movies of Don's i like is Traitor and Brooklyn's Finest. I like Samuel's Shaft, Jackie Brown, Do The Right Thing, Jungle Fever, Lakeview Terrace, Kiss Of Death, Soul Men movies. I wish he would do more action films because i think he would be good at playing a cop. I really liked Shaft even though Jeffrey Wright's character was better than his. 187 is a good movie but it's not one of my favorites by him. LOL@Samuel whipping Spike Lee's ass bad in Mo Better Blues hahahahahahahahaha. He hit Denzel Washington in the mouth with a trumpet in Mo Better Blues. I like how Samuel always gets angry in most of his movies hahahahahahahaha.

threadstarter hasn't seen "the sunset limited" (neither has 2pac hologram, since he said samuel can't do deep roles...also see "jungle fever")

"jackie brown" was boss, that was one of his best roles, he was a cool gangster and a fully realized character, he assumed a whole different walk and body language.

shut up.

Samuel L. Jackson is Godbody.

This thread sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Don Cheadle is the man. I was watching Traitor the other day. The movie where he's a counselor is pretty dope too. I forget the name of that one though.

Samuel L. Jackson is a respectable actor too. Anyone seen Black Snake Moan? Lol, that movie was bugged out. Snakes on a motherfucking plane!
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Livin It Up

i did enjoy him in the star wars shit but thats about it

what about Loaded Weapon 1 classic spoof shit
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

-

I just saw 2 new straight to video movies with Samuel called Meeting Evil and The Samaritan. Both are good. He has a new movie with Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington(he also did Lakeview Terrace with her)that Quentin Tarantino directed. I saw the previews and i think it's coming out next month but i don't wanna see it.

PRODIGAL SUN

'The Negotiator' is decent and hasn't been mention.

The Samaritan was somewhat terrible.

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
    I never cared for dude and I think he's highly overrated. Cheadle doesnt have his body of work but is a better in my opinion.

The only movie by Samuel L. Jackson i ever cared for was A TME TO KILL

Outside of Pulp Fiction (which i dont care for) what good movies has he had a leading role and shined in?
    I think it's mainly because he seems to Be himself a lot in the roles he plays Which not a lot of people can do. It's either that or he's just awesome because Of all the times he says motherfucker in 90% of the parts he plays. Nobody says motherfucker And sounds cooler quite like Samuel L Jackson says motherfucker