Thread: My proposed new element for hip-hop

Default My proposed new element for hip-hop

My new element of hip-hop

I know it's hard for larvals (primitive homosapiens) to understand but i can sometimes at will close my eyes and see cartoons in my mind and i can simply think of transformers or thundercats and see them clearly.

I can also sometimes at will play a song in my head and i can cut it to different sections like a dj might and can control it

so i propose a new element of hiphop so that when the Intel computers that can read your mind come into public sector that i can stand on stage with a helmet on and i will create a music video and battle larval DJ's

i will also on stage take drugs like weed or mushrooms (this is when my healing is complete, doctor) and they will allow me to add special effects to the music much better than any producer can do and better than any cheap dj trick like scratching, leaving Rahzel like "damn thats a little advanced"

Who should i speak to about this?

My Element.
    Last edited by Big Baby Jesus 666; 05-24-2012 at 06:48 AM.

a few weeks ago i was on a walk in the glens and came to this little stream with rocks which i had to hop over and as i approached it, this tune came into my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dy553E_oa0

and i imagined i was on the game show and it was amazing hopping over these rocks to win the prize..

also it may be hard for larvals to believe but i have several times in my mind played sonic the hedgehog with full graphics, sound fx and music and i could control the little blue hedgehog and made him jump by imagining a jump noise and he jumped. am i better than you? Yes.

also at one point i was able to close my eyes and actually see a simpsons episode where Homer went into moes tavern and he put on Warcloud - Last Hovering Castle on on the jukebox and i could see and hear the whole thing like an actual cartoon and i could also make the simpson characters in the bar sing along to it with pretty realistic simpsons voices Party time!

Avant-garde

I propose moar-naked-bitches-on-videos element. Oiled booties, long legs, black or white it doesn't matter

this is why angry abandoned us