Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new caninus vs dizaster trailer

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default new caninus vs dizaster trailer

i'm so hyped for this
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

PRODIGAL SUN

word hopefully I can find a stream online.

I too am hyped for this. A few months ago I backtracked to see what Dizaster is all about. Dude has skills. That preview they showed where he was battling DNA is a prime example (although, I scored it ultimately as a loss as DNA was just a tad bit better than him in that battle). Should be tight, but I can't see Canibus losing. With that said, there a lot of Canibus haters so I expect a lot of people to downplay how good Canibus is likely to come in this battle just by default.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

Also, dissing Canibus is pretty simple. Diz has a lot to work with.
    Slept On!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    Also, dissing Canibus is pretty simple. Diz has a lot to work with.
    Yeah, but it's kinda like when Diz came at DNA with tooth references. It's obvious. Sure it was funny and his wordplay was nice (it always is) but the tooth angle (like a lot of Canibus angles) are really predictable. It's not impossible for for Diz to win this battle but if it's 3 rounds of "You made C Hollywood story, you got kicked out of the military, LL destroyed your career, you said you eat asses" then I'm not going to be quick to call the L for Canibus like I'm sure a lot of people will.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I was thinking about ordering this shit until I saw it was $30. Nah, that's alright lol. If it was like $10 or $15 I wouldn't have hesitated. I'll find some other means to watch this after it happens though because I want to see what Canibus is gonna do. I don't follow the battle scene but I don't like the demeanor of this Dizaster dude lol. He needs to get ate up.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    I was thinking about ordering this shit until I saw it was $30. Nah, that's alright lol. If it was like $10 or $15 I wouldn't have hesitated. I'll find some other means to watch this after it happens though because I want to see what Canibus is gonna do. I don't follow the battle scene but I don't like the demeanor of this Dizaster dude lol. He needs to get ate up.
    dizaster is gonna eat him. i want bis to win but this is the biggest moment in dizaster's life and when he's on his game he's very hard to beat

crooked I says Dizaster will rip him in two lol

there's a lot more battles that are gonna shit on dizaster vs canibus tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    dizaster is gonna eat him. i want bis to win but this is the biggest moment in dizaster's life and when he's on his game he's very hard to beat

there's a lot more battles that are gonna shit on dizaster vs canibus tbh

You gonna drop the $30 to watch it?
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

splittin' with some homies. its an all-day event. i blow $30 on a lot of dumber shit haha

i know most ppl won't want to pay it but i'm a battling fan so it's a no-brainer for me tbh

splittin' with some homies. its an all-day event. i blow $30 on a lot of dumber shit haha

i know most ppl won't want to pay it but i'm a battling fan so it's a no-brainer for me tbh
    I'll drop money on every single UFC PPV, but I'm shaky on this lol. I'll have to check out some videos of the other participants and see what they're coming with. Seeing Bis in this arena is definitely something I want to witness though. It seems like most people are saying this Dizaster dude are gonna do him in.

i'll save you some time b

i hope canibus bodies him tad bit tired of yall hyping this dude up

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

BATTLES ARE FOR RAPPERS WHO DONT GET MONEY OR BITCHEs

Just remember that Crooked is in Slaughterhouse so it's not like he'll say Canibus will win. Diz is tight, one of my fave battlers from KOTD, but he has lost before, even recently (DNA beat him months ago). Like I said, I know some are going to be quick to say Canibus lost just by default because of the hate that he garnered over the years. But for Diz to convince me he beat Canibus he has to A) Not go for the obvious angles that everyone expects and B) Not get flustered and lured into traps (DNA set Diz up marvelously in the 3rd round of their battle). I really have no idea which angles Canibus will go for in this battle. Hopefully he has done his research on Diz in advance.

crooked i said he hopes canibus gets sliced and diced for dissing slaughterhouse, not that he will

and slaughterhouse is the most overhyped group in hip hop so i think its fair
    Non Ignorants

RIP