Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Crooked I says Dizaster will win... Rakim says Canibus will win. TOMORROW

watching it now...2/3rds thru....hard to finish

ok. i wasted a sliver of life watching this "battle".

i actually liked how canibus came out in the 2nd round. he wasn't doing bad. but i think his problem was the way he trained for the event. he said he had THIRTY fucking pages of rhymes.
    that means instead of writing some real cutthroat shit and remembering it, he just kept writing and rehearsing new rhymes. shit backfired on him.

plus calling out slaughterhouse, em & royce individually in his first round aint gonna help him none after the way this disorganized piece of shit went.

AND he came out with a arm sling & ashy larry standing by his side. that wasnt a good look.

white boy is corny as fuck, but he did have some funny lines. and gave canibus props when he was done. 'bis should have stole on him with his good arm. i woulda gave him the W if he did that.

i really cant believe 'bis didnt just end it. he let that shit go to the 3rd round.
    this shit seems like a strange adult swim comedy segment.
    canibus' career lately is kinda like watching 8 mile backwards. only b.rabbit is black.

people pay money to watch these things???

i need to splash some water on my face.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

a couple of comments from canibus' hip hop peers.

"Drake's Blackberry freestyle >>>>>>> Canibus' notepad freestyle," Big Brother's Phonte wrote.

"If Canibus was smart he would come out with his own line of notepads now..." Tha Alkaholiks' J-Ro joked.

"canibus will rap for food," tweeted Freddie Gibbs.

"R.I.P Boxing & Canibus as a battle rapper," wrote Living Legends' Lucky.i.am.

"Canibus and boxing died on the same night," producer Alchemist wrote.

and its only the start.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

damn lol harsh

dead @ ashy larry

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I'll stick to my memories of Juice vs. Supernatural and the scene back in the day when I think about battle rapping. They raped people for $30, but damn I didn't think Canibus would go out like this. Oh well, at least they didn't get my money. I watched the notepad clip and that shit was uncomfortable to look at lol. I wonder if Canibus is gonna drop any type of public statement regarding this shit...
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

my input:

Im a big Canibus fan & have bumped his shit through all his shenanigans..I knew this shit coulda gone either way bc Diz is 1 of the best battlers out

CANIBUS GOT HIS FOOD ATE & HIS CAREER KILLED

straight up, bis fan or not..he had mad time to prepare, I assume based on the promo footage he spent his time working out & broke his writing arm (as shown by the sling)

big disappointment, was thinking of going out to see battle glad I didnt, everyones laughing at battle rap now thanks to canibus, nigga needs to stop.

Im more focused on the other events, Pass/Bender's battles, fuck HOW DO YOU CHOKE WITH A NOTEBOOK IN FRONT OF YOU

*this shit is weak...this wont work* I imagine thats what he said reading that...YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RIP THE JACKER 50,000 BARS ASS NIGGA

AND Canibus gave Dizaster his notepad after the battle R.I.P. the Jacker http://instagr.am/p/LrlP7do05x/

Well, all I can really say at this point is thay I'm glad ILL BILL came and swiped my #1 Mc spot or I'd seriously consider distancing myself from Hip-Hop entirely after this tragedy.

It's that bad, it's Owen Hart slamming sterum-first into a ring post from 90ft in the air bad.

R.I.P. the Jacker indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

LOL

i didnt know you could trash your rep fucking with a bunch of kids.....

i think the canibus that had 100s of rhymes in his head at all times died a long time ago...

he turned into a bar writing machine with a slow processor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess im alone in sayin i dont think any less of canibus for this...

seriously...

its like seeing stone cold stunner mike tyson in wwf...

shits funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im used to all my favorite rappers embarrassing themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap as a whole is really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny how people that showed up to watch a bunch of corns battle with no beats on a saturday night are actually making fun of others....

thats like laughing at a kid for shitting his pants when you got poop running down YOUR legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so numb to BULLSHIT in rap this will NOT effect my opinion on canibus....

*plays RIP THE JACKER*

*listens to POET LAUREATE PT 2*

*still thinks canibus is one of the deadliest spitters of all time*

if this is how it ends bis went out in a ball of flames like SCARFACE... respect that man....

lets face it most ppl trashing bis thought the nigga was garbage BEFORE he choked.....

the canibus that got put on for serving niggas in the mail room by the lost boys is LONG GONE..

give him a pen and pad a folder of beats and let him do his shit...

i dont know when battles turned into a bunch of white kids screaming insults thatd get them snuffed acapella but it SUCKS and its literally one of the gayest things human beings can do...

dance battles >>> rap battles in 2012

only way bis can ever win the people back is if he saves the planet...

Quote Originally Posted by Poet_Laureate View Post
    AND Canibus gave Dizaster his notepad after the battle R.I.P. the Jacker http://instagr.am/p/LrlP7do05x/

<LI class=group>can1bus
    @apollobelladona its all good i stll got my 12k thats all i wanted · 14 hours ago

Veteran Member

This Dizaster guy is a dickhead

How can he even compare himself to Bis after what his contributed to Hip Hop over the years

Dizaster can never release an album or a single that would sell cause he a garbage battle rap nerd who can only battle other nerds

Bis had the best line about faggot blood while you could see Dizaster getting emotional like a true fag and hear the shook tones in his voice

Only geeky battle rap nerds will look down at Bis after this as Dizaster will never have the legacy close to what Bis has done

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
    This Dizaster guy is a dickhead

How can he even compare himself to Bis after what his contributed to Hip Hop over the years

Dizaster can never release an album or a single that would sell cause he a garbage battle rap nerd who can only battle other nerds

Bis had the best line about faggot blood while you could see Dizaster getting emotional like a true fag and hear the shook tones in his voice

Only geeky battle rap nerds will look down at Bis after this as Dizaster will never have the legacy close to what Bis has done

what are you talking about? Dizaster said what an influence Canibus had on him after the battle & that he respects him. Canibus got destroyed. There literally is nothing that can be said to defend Canibus - coming from a Canibus fan.

battle rap now days is a load of bollox.

i watched that shit, and a couple other "battles" by them dudes and that kotd shit,

canibus and dizaster battle was terrible on both parts, that dizaster dude is wack.

feel sorry for anybody that paid to watch that shit man