Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Crooked I says Dizaster will win... Rakim says Canibus will win. TOMORROW

he got 10k for that shit! anit mad @ the nigga but daaaam! that was painful to watch
    flmao @ dudes voice @ 1:57.... SMH @ the note pad!

SHAOLIN STUDENT

this is what happened, bis was doing good the first round, had the crowd hype, he couldn't remember his rhymes and threw in the towel. he knew he fucked up, said diz you win. he wanted to give the fans some bars so he said he's gonna spit them anyways, that's why pulled out the rhymebook but he lost the crowd and it continued to go downhill from there. a sad day for canibus fans but it doesnt change anything for me he is still a great mc and would spank any one of these battle rappers if they ever hopped on a beat with him. he aint gonna gain any new fans from this but he isn't loosing any either.
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

http://dai.ly/KUcTqn

full link if you have the stomach

respect to both of them.. nobody would have done what bis did and stepped up.
    almost cried tho man..didnt like seeing that..made me feel uncomfortable

Bis looks like Ray Charles. lol @ the breaks he takes, the white fags and the rick ross look-a-like in the beginning. Diz is nice, but a exalted, annoying little bitch. Bis lost.

Banned

LOL @ all you losers who were alone watching this wack ass "battle" last night

FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a bigger bis fan than most and i was watching playoff basketball and manny pac get robbed by uncle bob... i dont watch PPV battles and get chills when dizazter says shit that would get him bludgeoned at the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking corns battling eachother with no beats... no flows... fucking bozo rap hour...

peace to canibus...

he took the money and had ZERO respect for the event... thats how you do these bums... the fuck cares!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

at the end of the day...

bis recorded RIP THE JACKER and dizazter and his faggot wigger 2k fanbase carry on holding wins over this faggot white nerd and that faggot white nerd that sucks....

when you drop RIP THE JACKER you can take 10 K to show up unprepared and stand in front of some geek and his faggot friends and CHOKE... niggas hate bis regardless... real hip hop heads dont watch KOTD battles and order battles that shit is dead...

BIS ROBBED THESE WIGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABBHWBWHBAHABHABHBWHBAHAHAH NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battling used to be about who the hottest rapper was and now its about whos the meanest geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHWBHAAHAHAHAHABAHAHABA

lol @ bozo rap hour

Yeah Canibus made a clown of himself again. I hate these pre scripted rap battles though, who can write the funniest raps. who gives a fuck.

this just proves that everytime Bis has an opportunity to move his career in the right direction, he shits the fucking bed

most awkward and depressing thing i've ever seen

the worst part is, dizaster was amazing...it was a wasted performance and with the material he had and how tight he had his shit down, bis never even stood a chance in the first place

SMH

i can't even defend Canibus anymore, thats it lol

the rest of the battles were crazy tho

lmao that was beyond embarrassing, i NEVER seen someone break out a notepad in the middle of a battle LOLOLOLLL.
    taking his time to scan his lines to see which ones he wants to use n shit
    HAHAHAHH.

that shit was so ludicrous i swear a vet like bis would have to TRY or be paid to do that badly

loll at angry coming in here and licking canibus asshole, canibus stays losing, the biggest cornball in rap, its been that way for a long time, shit like this just makes it even more clear, nigga wanted to cry

you wanna hear this shit?

NOOOOOO

well shut the fuck up then!!!

haha

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

lol @ Canibus. At least he has a career though. Who the fiuck is Dizaster? That guy that freestyles battles good? Congratulations. People will enjoy hearing you freestyle as you cook their big mac's.

Avant-garde

Lmao haha canibus fans wazzup??? Hahahaha

Bis won this easily. Fuck the other guy, never heard of the faggit before.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    im a bigger bis fan than most
    Fuck off cunt, canibus doesn't want turncoat pieces of shit like you for fans. If you weren't watching this and cheering Sgt. Armpits on, you won't be alive by solar cycle 25, pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
    Bis won this easily. Fuck the other guy, never heard of the faggit before.
    I'm a big Canibus fan myself, but even Canibus says he lost the battle. It is what it is.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud