Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Crooked I says Dizaster will win... Rakim says Canibus will win. TOMORROW

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Poet_Laureate View Post
    what are you talking about? Dizaster said what an influence Canibus had on him after the battle & that he respects him. Canibus got destroyed. There literally is nothing that can be said to defend Canibus - coming from a Canibus fan.
    He forgot to mention Bis in his prime would of ate him alive

Bis is a shadow of his former self now and like to see Dizaster face someone established who is in there prime as he would get demolished

i wonder what bis paranoid chillin fam has to say about this i honestly wouldve like someone like Prince Ea (look him up if you dont know who he is) face dizaster.

is $14,000 worth becoming a punchline in hip hop from that day forward???

honestly though. i think 'bis is ill. he has a lot of songs in my personal collection.
    but this shit was a bad move.
    but that dizaster kid will never have a album or a song. dudes voice is HORRIBLE. he is the epitome of the crackaZOID geeks who do this stand up comedy/def poetry jam sissy ass "battle rap". fuck him. at least canibus can ride beats.

'bis needs to shut up about em, nickle & SH now. leave it alone. become somewhat humble. and then make the best goddamn album of your career. keep it movin.

hopefully ashy larry robbed dizaster and his wet dog smellin crew after the show.
    Last edited by main_man; 06-11-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

you should hear how lackluster of an album that iron solomon guy album is

so many of you guys have taken this so personally haha

so what if dizaster cant ride a beat, when he's doing battles all that matters is he wins the battles.... he destroyed canibus, had some good lines and had some sick freestyles and rebuttles

canibus was straight terrible..... in fact he was so bad it honestly just seems like he took the money and didnt prepare or give a fuck lol

if you cant ride a beat you are NOT A REAL RAPPER.

bottom line.

and the fact the crackaZOID mentioned "no beat to hide behind" just adds to the fact that hes a faggot.

watching this made me miss the 90s battles when there were beats and crackers got booed or beat down when they tried to talk slick.

first of all, angry jump off a bridge. your the biggest moron on earth. i want someone to punch you in the face, film it, then hang you upside down off a tree. the fact that you just refereed to non-canibus fans as virgins is not only suspect to your history with women but its also suspect to your sexuality as a whole. i hope you light yourself on fire and accidentally use a bottle of ethanol to turn yourself off. faggot.

second, ive had this conversation with you wu corp canibus fans for years now. i remember way back when i tried to get one of you to translate a canibus verse to english for me and you couldnt do it. im glad that finally after all these years you see that canibus is not dope anymore because he makes no sense. this video alone makes all of your previous arguments irrelevant, and therefore i now declare to all of you who tried to argue with me previously that your hiphop discussion/commentary cards have been revoked...and your not getting them back until you all convert to die hard joe budden and slaughterhouse fans.

with that said, dizaster is terrible. dude couldnt make a song if his life depended on it. if him and canibus made a song in 2012 it would be bottom line torture to listen to it. im past the point where i feel canibus fell off. im at the point where im concerned if canibus is even OK mentally. he really seems like he may need medication. first the j.cole appology thing, now this. i dont get it. i hope dude is straight.

Soul Khan and Illmaculate make good music.

NoCanDo has made some good songs, but he's on some weird Busdriver type shit these days.
    Slept On!

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THAT WACK ^ SHIT AND EVEN WATCH THIS WACK BATTLE

ONLY TEC 9 FANS KNO WHO DIZASTER IS

JUICE WOULD HAVE ETHERED THISE WACK FREESTYLE FAGGiTS

i bought the PPV.

why? I LIKE BARS lol. i'm well-aware battle rappers don't make good music, but who cares? there's so much dope shit coming out constantly that i can barely keep up anyway. i'm not gonna care about battle rappers music, that's not why i'm there. i watch battle rap for the exact same reason i listened to canibus in the first place. I LIKE BARS. that whole battling element is ill to me and it's one of the pillars that rap was built on to begin with

it was 30$ well spent, it was a seven hour event and the rest of the battles were dope as fuck. alchemist and evidence paid $100 each to attend it live so i don't really care what some nerd on a wu-tang board thinks

but i'm not trying to get people onto battle rap now, especially since Canibus just killed it. it's too bad that battle rap as a whole is going to be judged based on that horrendous performance when plenty of other dudes like Pass and Bender had amazing performances

i can basically never listen to another canibus song again. i chopped it up with Apathy and he said the same thing. it was like watching my childhood die. all i'm gonna hear is how good he is at battling and how

anybody sticking up for canibus from this point on is a total mental case

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THAT WACK ^ SHIT AND EVEN WATCH THIS WACK BATTLE

ONLY TEC 9 FANS KNO WHO DIZASTER IS

JUICE WOULD HAVE ETHERED THISE WACK FREESTYLE FAGGiTS
    lmao, funny you should mention that

Juice just challenged Dizaster to a battle.

while i'm here, peep the new statement from Canibus' manager, AKA M-EIGHTY LOL

Dear Canibus fans,

Let me begin by addressing all the recent “Fuck M-Eighty” and “We Blame M-Eighty” threads. Feel free to place the blame wherever you want.

Blame me for overseeing the release of “Horsemen Project EP: Remastered”, “MelatoninMagik”, “C of Tranquility”, “The Undergods EP & LP”, “Lyrical Law”, and the upcoming RTJ00. All released in a span of 4 years.

Blame me for the booking and tour management of over 150 United States Canibus Live shows since 2008.

Blame me for resurrecting Canibus merchandising to the fans who wanted more than just music.

One thing you will not Blame me for is Canibus’ loss in the Vendetta: Battle Royale on the 9th.

Since I have been working with Canibus we have entertained offers from Grindtime, Smack, URL, etc to get Bis to battle and all of the offers were not to Bis’ satisfaction. After I met Christian from Fresh Coast he had expressed an interest of having Canibus battle Dizaster and assured me that the offer would be to our liking. After 2 months of negotiating with members of Fresh Coast and ultimately KOTD we reached a deal and all parties were in agreement.

Canibus was preparing for the battle while working on RTJ00, preparing for a week of Canadian tour dates alongside various other family and life responsibilities.

To address those specifically who think they know better:

-Yes, I was in the ring with Bis while he battled Dizaster. I exited the ring during the 3rd round because I was getting texts from KOTD staffers both at the event in Canada demanding I come to the office and rationalize to them what was happening.

-Bis is my brother. Our relationship is not based off what work we either do or do not accomplish. I’ve been around for this long because I’m always on point and we always do proper business.

-As far as me being broke hence me sleeping on the couch at a friends house in another city instead of my hotel room after the Wu show in the city that the performance took place, that’s the funniest shit I’ve ever heard. 300K units sold, 12 Billboard accolades, a law degree, a Business owner (plural) , etc etc. I would worry about my finances if my bank account dropped under six figures (before the decimal for you smart asses).

-Why did I look upset and tell people I was shocked at the result for all those who approached me at the venue and have messaged me, because I too was expecting Canibus to Rip through the battle with ease and continue at the pace of his first round. That was not the case and there was no “acting” about it. Like you, my reactions were justified and In stand by Canibus as I would any artist I work with regardless.

The injuries you witnessed on Canibus were in fact real and in no way a publicity stunt. I can’t imagine someone wanting to have stitches in their head and have their arm in a sling due to a separated shoulder for publicity…where is the positive in that?

At no point in time did I ever ask to hear Canibus’ bars prior to witnessing the event live like everyone else. Nothing in our work history or his career before I entered the picture would give me any reason to believe that his material would not be up to par and therefore why would I need to hear it.

To sum up, it is unfortunate that Canibus lost the battle but the fact of the matter is Bis is not not built for that type of forum anymore. We all know Bis is a lyrical monster and his entire catalogue of tracks and albums is proof of that. Vendetta: Battle Royale was the first time since as far back as I can remember that Canibus has availed himself to an actual “battle” of this magnitude and guess what…he lost to a guy who is considered the “KOTD Champion” and only writes battle raps specifically for this arena at an event held in his hometown. Obviously the odds were against us.

If you are going to decide to no longer support Canibus than that is on you. If you think I’m to blame, than blame me. Do whatever makes you happy. I’ve always brought nothing but great opportunities to the table for Canibus and the myriad of other artists on my roster. It is unfortunate that Canibus took that L but the way I look at it from the perspective of a friend, a Canibus fan, and a Hip-Hop head, one moment cannot define, deteriorate, or destroy the legacy that we all know was, is, and forever will be CAN-I-BUS.

-M

i do want to say canibus is a real stand up dude that clearly loves hiphop and what he does. most people would have stopped and left. dude finished his shit. and its not easy remembering that many bars. so all the respect goes to him. its just that hes gotten weird and corny. if he just stuck to what he does and kept the weird bitter dissing shit out hed be great. and some stuff he did in the last few years wasent cool.

Oh God, M-Gay-t bringing up the same shit again and again.

Guy is a broken record of faggotry and self-dickriding.

I find it hilarious how Dizaster "destroyed" Bis, yet nobody has quoted a single line, topic he brought up, or crowd reaction he got.

He won by default, Canibus could've just battled himself and it would be more talked about then anything Dizaster did hahahahahahahah.

The only thing anyone cares about is Bis' lyrical Seppuku in front of a crowd of WArCLOuD NErDS.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    I find it hilarious how Dizaster "destroyed" Bis, yet nobody has quoted a single line, topic he brought up, or crowd reaction he got.
    he really did though. we can do that. they're trying to release the official video tonight before they lose any more views to worldstar

i might as well start with some of Canibus' best lines, I mean it's only fair:

"He in the Strone Age, playing cee-lo with stone dice
    God put me here to eat shit & die!
    But when I made the infinite rhyme? He changed his mind
    But you? You just a funny guy
    ...with peanut-butter brown honey eyes"

"You dirty fucking scumbag trashbag of scum
    You look like a vampire that drinks faggot blood"

Evidence tweeted: "That was not a murder. That was an execution."

and Dizaster:

I can teach ya'll how to chemically break down an enzyme flat
    Stabilize the temperature using incubators which condense molecules that turns into H2O you can get right back
    Cuz when particles...
    Wait a minute, ya'll thought I was gonna come out here and spit SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT?!

Look at the treatment I'm givin this old ass senior citizen
    That wouldn't be seen within the reach of 300 feet of the streets of Michigan
    From all the nightmares and dreams of Slim repeatedly ripping him
    I ain't Peter Griffin, so why do I beef with this chicken?
    Jabbin' and kickin repeatedly until he bleeds from his ribs and then falls asleep on the concrete in the same fetal position
    He was left in ever since Eminem beat his career in submission & didn't let him spit again
    Blackballed, and restricted him
    Blocked him from his mission or any other business attempts, so techically Slim ended up stiffin' 'em
    Harder than he did to Kim ever since the last time the bitch attempted taking half of his shit from him

You're not strong enough to top your peak
    Just face it, you've aged and you've gotten weak
    You can no longer keep on pace with today's top elites
    Not acapella, or on a beat
    Stop blogging please while you still got a spot to keep
    You used to be a role model to all these geeks
    Even gangstas looked up to you like when a respected father speaks
    See the problem is, to hiphop, you ARE unique
    That's why it also bothers me
    'Cuz I feel like I'm putting my own dog to sleep!

I'll stab you in your fuckin eyes with a giant identical set of forks
    -to Poseidon's, or the type of forks that Lucifer pitches inside of the fires in Hell that scorch
    When I'm rhyming, I'm at the center core
    Of a high-pressure reservoir of eternal fire that's strong enough to survive behind heaven's door
    And if you stay alive, I'ma keep firin with the rifle like I'm tryna set the record storm
    Your body will show up at a fuckin beach somewhere dead, you can finally rest a shore
    This motherfucker, has spent his whole life on a message board
    He's always on the net, this guy's like a tennis court
    I mean, the crease above your eyes look like vinyl record warps
    You look like some type of Kenyan dwarf, collided with a virally infected I Am Legend corpse
    Spliced with the fuckin DNA of the alien from Splice or some other type of genetic source
    That was developed directly inside of the Umbrella Corp

You disrespected me, like you disrespected all
    You disrespected Pharoahe Monch, you disrespected Wyclef, you hated on 'em all
    Anybody doing more than you, you preyed, and you waited on their fall
    That's why I ain't speakin' for me, I'ma say this for us all
    That's why hiphop has forsaken you, and here you don't deserve a place at all
    But in the restoom next to the toilet, hanging by the stall
    But you don't even deserve to hang there either, cuz I can still find more appreciation on the piss stains that're on the wall
    You had a legendary cypher with DMX, Big Pun, and Mos Def my dude
    Yeah that shit is true, we seen it online, it got plenty of views
    But the problem with that, is that you said you deserved to go last out of all of them what makes you think you credible to?
    'Cuz 10 years have passed, and the evidence proved
    That them three did more for hiphop individually than you ever could do!
    So I don't want you to get mad, let this just be a lesson to you
    To act selfish in a cypher is something that's hella self-centered to do
    But you're Canibus...it's ok, you get a pass 'cuz it's expected from you
    You think you're bigger than Pun? Pun is a legend my dude
    He's a worldwide icon that's sold more records and he's more respected than you
    You? You're just a homeless man..on the corner holdin a can beggin for food
    Just accept it! You're through!
    Accept that you were never accepted, instead you just do some extra reckless shit & just prove
    You' will always be a liability to anybody that's invested in you!
    Just ask Wyclef! Ask Wyclef, he'll tell you like the rest of them dudes
    Your album flopped when it dropped, so you stabbed him in the back because you couldn't get it to move
    When you should've said thank you to him, 'Cuz he's the one that helped you improve!
    Wassup M80? Where you at you pathetic Jew?
    Together you are like fucking tumors in the business that needs to get removed!

Wassup M80? Where you at you pathetic Jew?
    Together you are like fucking tumors in the business that needs to get removed!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! man, the white boy gets props for that line. i guess i didnt hear what name he said over the cheering crackaZOIDS in the audience.

props, tecknowledgist, for posting what our old wu corp friend ALLAH X (m-80) droned on about after the battle. you all know he dont go by his slave name m-80 around these parts. still a fucking delusional blowhard, i see.

'bis had another line i kinda liked. the "i'll piss in your mouth while you shit in your pants" line was good.
    a thread of rappers quotes on this bullshit needs to be started.