Thread: That Trippin' Shit. Are the Niggaz down with it?

Default That Trippin' Shit. Are the Niggaz down with it?

yesterday i went for a walk in Brechin and decided to go through the graveyard to sweep up any spirits or demons and when i went home at night time i brought out my Ouija board and i got a distinct feeling that it wasn't the regular personality speaking to me because it was really shy and then i got mad at it for telling me something stupid about the satellites.. it said they are only getting me because i'm violent, but i said how can they be making me aggitated and want to be violent if i'm violent that makes no sense.. so i got really angry at it and then something told me to look outside and i saw this really creepy face in the pattern of the leaves on the tree outside.. then i went to bed with an eery feeling and when i woke up today there was a strange hand print on my mirror next to the bed that looks like it has claws.. also i cant see the face on the bushes anymore i knew that was just in my mind but it looks real..

what do niggaz think of this? or are they not down with that trippin shit like mobb deep said?

Also, Does anyone know if you keep doing a ouija board and letting a spirit possess you a little would that make you more aggressive in a fight and kill someone?

it would torment you,fuck with your mind,give you vivid horrible nightmares constantly,maybe lead you to depression,suicide,murder,self harm etc..
    so in other words..keep fucking with the ouja board for an awesome time..

demons cant resist sticking their finger into an open ring. its one of the oldest traps in the book so bend over and relax ur asshole. then clench up on it when you feel a lil wiggle.
    you could be the 2012 ghostbuster.

Non Ignorant Math Team

try and get some supernatural demon pussy

NON-IGS