Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A Night of Real Hip Hop" (07/26/12) - Raekwon, Tyler The Creator, Earl Sweatshirt

Default "A Night of Real Hip Hop" (07/26/12) - Raekwon, Tyler The Creator, Earl Sweatshirt

Hot 97 DJ Peter Rosenberg, who seems really big on this whole "real hip hop" thing, will be presenting a show at Best Buy Theater on July 26 with Tyler, the Creator & Earl Sweatshirt and Raekwon, which is being billed as "A Night of Real Hip Hop." It's probably safe to assume that Nicki MInaj won't be there. Tickets for the Best Buy Theater show go on sale Friday (6/15) at noon.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive...on_tour_1.html

And tyler the creator/Earl are there? Real hip hop? Bwahahahahahahah.....ahem...sorry

how are they not hip-hop? maybe not your style, but they're hip-hop. i'd definitely rather see rae fuckin with these dudes then david guetta or some shit

Non Ignorant Math Team

rae tyler earl kanye and justin bieber should all collab on 1 epic song.

NON-IGS

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
    And tyler the creator/Earl are there? Real hip hop? Bwahahahahahahah.....ahem...sorry
    LoL

YEA THERE PRETTY WACK BUT THEY HAVE A GOOD EAR

Tyler on "A Night of Real Hip Hop" via twitter:

Me And @earlxsweat Will Be Performing Here, Showing Old Ass Hip Hop Heads They Are Corny As Fuck, Lets Mosh.

The Show I Play In July Is Called 'A Night Of Real Hip Hop'. Hahahah, The Irony Cause I Hate That "Real/Fake" Hip Hop Purist Shit haha

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

I agree with that tho, arguing over whats real hip hop is stupid. It just all comes down to taste really and some have more variety than others. Theres no real answer to whats fake hip hop and what isn't. There are fake artists tho, sell outs n what not
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roodyp4364 View Post

Me And @earlxsweat Will Be Performing Here, Showing Old Ass Hip Hop Heads They Are Corny As Fuck, Lets Mosh.

The Show I Play In July Is Called 'A Night Of Real Hip Hop'. Hahahah, The Irony Cause I Hate That "Real/Fake" Hip Hop Purist Shit haha
    yeah that's how much respect they have for the pioneers. only hip-hop heads insult the legends. never would you hear a rock artist insult the pioneers. fucking disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    yeah that's how much respect they have for the pioneers. only hip-hop heads insult the legends. never would you hear a rock artist insult the pioneers. fucking disgusting
    thats exactly how he wants you to react

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roodyp4364 View Post

"LETS MOSH" CORNY ASS FAKE CRACKER WANNA BE, I WISH ONE OF THEM WHITE WANNABES TRY TO MOSH WIT REAL NIGGAZ THEY RUN INTO A WALL

ONLY JEWISH WHITES LIKE THAT ODD FUTURE FAN FROM HOT 97 CALL WACK ODD FUTURE REAL HIP HOP

BUT TO REAL STREET NIGGAZ, WE DONT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE LIKE U FAGGITS WHO ARE IN THIS FORUM, WE WILL ROB YA NIGGAZ, AND PUNK NIGGAZ LIKE ODD FUTURE IN THE STREETS,

REMEMBER WHEN RAE SAID STICKIN UP WHITE BOYS IN BALL COURTS, WELL, THOSE SKATER FAGS LIKE ODD FUTURE WHO SKATE BY THE BALLCOURTS WILL KNOW BETTER TO TRY TO APPROACH REAL EMCEE STREET NIGGAZ CAUSE THEY WOULD GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE

LIKE SEAN P SAYS, FUCK SKINNY JEAN NIGGAZ EXCEPT FOR DANNY BROWn PPPPPPPPP
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-17-2012 at 03:25 AM.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Lol @ REAL STREET NIGGAZ and insulting people for posting on the same website you post on, nice one ya dumb fuck
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    EXACTLY. You'd NEVER hear a Jack White disrespect a Robert Plant or a Roger Waters. Only in hip hop does shit like that happen. And people wonder why it's considered the lowest form of music by the musically inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    thats exactly how he wants you to react
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
    EXACTLY. You'd NEVER hear a Jack White disrespect a Robert Plant or a Roger Waters. Only in hip hop does shit like that happen. And people wonder why it's considered the lowest form of music by the musically inclined.
    first, you still don't get it?

second, what other examples of hip hop artists insulting pioneers are there?

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    first, you still don't get it?

second, what other examples of hip hop artists insulting pioneers are there?
    First, YOU don't get it. Your sidetracking away from the fact that Tyler did this childish crap, look at HIM, not try and steer away from that. fact