Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How are u a devine being?

Prince Rai

Default Re: How are u a devine being?

surely as God has created the devil and Allah is allknowing, he must know the purpose of the devil..

yin n yang

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    that has been nicely put down!

this is true, we are part of divinity but it is the fact that God always will be above us, that only he can be ultimately divine.

but LHX also suggested before that.... we are part of divine thus we are divine... this has been simply put , but what truth i see in this is that, we are divine in the sense that if we follow Allah's rules.. we become part of him and do not lose the "way" first sura!
    100 percent agreement with you. "we are divine in the sense that if we follow Allah's rules." This is a very important point as well.
    Walking in Stealth, I kept my eyes to myself
    Evading looks from crooked crooks eyeing my wealth
    Besides, I only had but some Nickles and Dimes
    And a Folded News Clip with a depressing headline
    Entitled Hip Hop is Lost in Dead Times
    crossed out viciously with countless pen lines
    --Ayatollah Prolific
    I never sleep, yet I yearn greatly to dream
    Beware the demon creeps, my fragile senses must be keen

Quote Originally Posted by Ayatollah Prolific
    100 percent agreement with you. "we are divine in the sense that if we follow Allah's rules." This is a very important point as well.
    true
    all the points have been made

A Muslim

Okay, Princerai and prolific raised a point dat i never herd before, (us being devine if u obey ALLAH (SWT))

I havent come accross any verses in the Qur'aan or and hadiths to suggest this so if any of u guys have please relate them or just tell me which verse and i'll look it up insha ALLAH.

If there is no proof in Qur'aan and sunnah them one should keep his mouth shut coz this is a big subject. I dont want to say we are devine in anyway unless i have proof, if its ur oppinion or a personal theory then read the Qur'aan to see if u are right
    ALLAHU AKBAR

if man was created in God's image that would mean that humans were a reflection of God's divine spirit. In being part of that reflection, all humans are devine on some level, although that divinity can go unnurtered and unrealized, it doesn't stop it from existing. This still doesn't put any human on God's level and any divinity we are capable of showing is owed to the Divine Creator.

hadn't read any previous post when I wrote this^. But man's own divinity is relayed in the very first words of the intro to the Quran. It doesn't come outright and say it but it's def. implied that man's place on Earth is a special one.

.....To Man He gave a special place in His Creation. He honoured man to be His Agent. And to that end, endued him with understanding. Purified his affections, and gave him spiritual insight; So that man should understand Nature, understand himself, and know Allah through His wondrous Sign. And glorify Him in Truth, reverence, and unity......

Our place here is different from every other living creature, and maybe divine isn't the right word for it, but we defintely have a special place in God's purpose.

".....To Man He gave a special place in His Creation. He honoured man to be His Agent. And to that end, endued him with understanding. Purified his affections, and gave him spiritual insight; So that man should understand Nature, understand himself, and know Allah through His wondrous Sign. And glorify Him in Truth, reverence, and unity......"

Where did you read that? I like it... but it seems like something someone wrote.
    Walking in Stealth, I kept my eyes to myself
    Evading looks from crooked crooks eyeing my wealth
    Besides, I only had but some Nickles and Dimes
    And a Folded News Clip with a depressing headline
    Entitled Hip Hop is Lost in Dead Times
    crossed out viciously with countless pen lines
    --Ayatollah Prolific
    I never sleep, yet I yearn greatly to dream
    Beware the demon creeps, my fragile senses must be keen

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    if man was created in God's image that would mean that humans were a reflection of God's divine spirit. In being part of that reflection, all humans are devine on some level, although that divinity can go unnurtered and unrealized, it doesn't stop it from existing. This still doesn't put any human on God's level and any divinity we are capable of showing is owed to the Divine Creator.
    i would say that to brother masta mind!

as for proof in the Quran....

the words of Eric is word...

AND also i want to say that... many things which have islamic answers have been found in accordance to islam by the virtue of the line in the quran which allows man and woman to strive for knowledge..

this suggests much that needs answering comes through thinking and analysing knowledge..

peace and blessings

Quote Originally Posted by A.P.
    Where did you read that? I like it... but it seems like something someone wrote.
    this is from the very first verse in the introduction to the Quran, or atleast in my version, which I can't say is in all because it's the only one I've ever looked at but I assumed they all have more or less the same intro. Can anyone verify this for me? thanks and peace

Please Visit The "applies 2all W/a Brain" Thread. Thanks!!!
    HELP ME OUT WITH A SIG MANNNN! DANG. OK, CHECK "MENDEZVWESTMINSTER" OUT, ALRIGHT? THAT'S MY BLOOD, ITS IN THERE.