Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How are u a devine being?

A Muslim

Default How are u a devine being?

Since the other thread was just a yes or no poll, please explain here why/how those of u who voted yes think u are devine?

In my oppinion and as a matter of fact a human cannot be devine. Call me stupid but i cannot understand how a man/women could think their are devine unless in their mind devine means normal

Quote Originally Posted by Masta-Mind
    Absolutly NOT

How can a human who has to wipe the crap off his ass call himself devine?

Either people take the word devine to little or we are thinking waaaaaaaaaaay to highly of ourselves.

Only 1 deity
    ALLAH
    ALLAH IS AZIZUL RAHEEM (ALMIGHTY MOST MERCIFUL)

Peace
    Peace
    ALLAHU AKBAR

A Muslim

Default Re: How are u a devine being?

Yo can i just make a genuine request right now that people dont bring that stupid general chat mentality to this thread, or the rest of ktl 4 dat matter please
    ALLAHU AKBAR

A Muslim

lol, here we go again? U sure ur 21 son? yeah kool, i'll go join the taliban and u take the 1 away from ur age coz u actin like a toddller kid
    ALLAHU AKBAR

A Muslim

Okay, peace be upon u
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Quote Originally Posted by Masta-Mind
    Since the other thread was just a yes or no poll, please explain here why/how those of u who voted yes think u are devine?

In my oppinion and as a matter of fact a human cannot be devine. Call me stupid but i cannot understand how a man/women could think their are devine unless in their mind devine means normal

Peace
    when you become one with the creator

if the creator is divine
    then
    it means you are divine

this is only a matter of understanding
    all the points have been made

Sweet6

If you think you're devine, you're not. Simple as that.

FRESH FISH

Yes, I am, tell me why I am not?
    Define divine.
    ''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
    ( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

No, but I have met Mumra.
    ''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

The ever living.
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

Yes I will.
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

I don't think this will be acceptable, I will be sure to let him know of your wanting to puff though.
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

He much prefers a bag of dirt. He does not like to participate in puffing activities.
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

HACKY SACK? Are you mad? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Would you kick your own food around?
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

I think he is most probably wanting to eat you now.
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

FRESH FISH

Hmmm, you may be able to live yet.
    I just showed him your picture in general chat, he says you are a fine & dandy fella.
    But he is still mad that you threatened to play kick ups with his breakfast.
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E