Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vinnie Paz "Cheesesteaks" single from upcoming album

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Necro? lol hahahahahahahahahaha
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Lets be real: Paz hasnt been on his VBD tip for ages, for what he is however he is a good rapper. The Assassin album actually had diverse topics but i can deal with Vinnie talking about strangling people for an entire album.

truckloads of rappers stick to the same avenue lets be real about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Necro? lol hahahahahahahahahaha
    exactly.

you know that fuckin cracker tried to disrespect wu corps own admiral muhfuckin' KRUMPLE?!?!?

that shit aint it, son. FUCK NECRO. krump-allah will show these whites the way.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

thread should be renamed to "how quickly white ppl can derail a thread"

@Hollow - every rapper is one-dimensional. vinnie has his own style and he stays in his lane. how can you be mad about him talking about the same shit? every rapper does this haha. i don't want him to start rapping about building schools in africa and his mom's recipes and how the originals jews were black

this is kick-your-pregnant-sister-down-the-stairs music...

he isn't trying to make anything more than that and his fans don't expect him to. it's gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    how can you be mad about him talking about the same shit? every rapper does this
    nah theres plenty of rappers that are versatile. to start off with i can name RZA, Common, 2Pac, Ice Cube etc. probably most of them are stuck doing the same shit though.

and @ soul controller, i think a lot of why i think hes wack is his voice, his style of wordplay which is usually less slang and more using the real words for things lol, also a lot of his beats are awful.

I would say some good political rap recently was the killer mike album, theres an example of a rapper being engaging and musical to make his point rather than using stinky latin guitar beats to rap about how we should be communists.

tech never mentions that we should be communists., im sure he knows that communism and the illusion of democracy are the same thing.

i think his voices isnt bad, fuck i listened to da swarm albums 20 or so years ago, i recall much worse voices.. lol fuck even ghostsface lil friend.. i dunno what happened to him.. hmmm.. i cant even recall but i recall his voice sucked so bad, i forwarded every track he was on ;/ i recall them making an album together.. lol who the fuck was it ahhhh fuck thats going to piss me off now.. y i no remember.. shaun fucking wiggs
    lol he was bad, some of the ruthless bastards had shitty voices.. never liked mk's flow or voice either.. until his album finally dropped.. then it was bearable and a few tracks suprised me.. anyway.. thanks for the killer mike recommend, ill check it out..
    i dont listen to much political shit, yeah i like tech and dibaolic, but nothing new is out,
    i just blaze the same old 5 cds cyrus malachi ancient futures/m9 orgions stencil, a no emotion mixtape of his older tracks and zion i mix cd., heroes in the city of dope/healing of a nation mix cd. and elighs grey crow.. thats enough for me.. has mind blowing music, awesome lyrics.. can never get tired of any of them tracks.. lol

lol at hating tech for using english words.. and not slang!! hahaha
    i have to rep you for that

i want to know what u thought of the jean grae and tech track.. thats on some love shit. .not political! thoughts please sosa.. have a drink before u listen to it,
    get in the zone

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    tech never mentions that we should be communists., im sure he knows that communism and the illusion of democracy are the same thing.

i think his voices isnt bad, fuck i listened to da swarm albums 20 or so years ago, i recall much worse voices.. lol fuck even ghostsface lil friend.. i dunno what happened to him.. hmmm.. i cant even recall but i recall his voice sucked so bad, i forwarded every track he was on ;/ i recall them making an album together.. lol who the fuck was it ahhhh fuck thats going to piss me off now.. y i no remember.. shaun fucking wiggs
    lol he was bad, some of the ruthless bastards had shitty voices.. never liked mk's flow or voice either.. until his album finally dropped.. then it was bearable and a few tracks suprised me.. anyway.. thanks for the killer mike recommend, ill check it out..
    i dont listen to much political shit, yeah i like tech and dibaolic, but nothing new is out,
    i just blaze the same old 5 cds cyrus malachi ancient futures/m9 orgions stencil, a no emotion mixtape of his older tracks and zion i mix cd., heroes in the city of dope/healing of a nation mix cd. and elighs grey crow.. thats enough for me.. has mind blowing music, awesome lyrics.. can never get tired of any of them tracks.. lol

lol at hating tech for using english words.. and not slang!! hahaha
    i have to rep you for that

i want to know what u thought of the jean grae and tech track.. thats on some love shit. .not political! thoughts please sosa.. have a drink before u listen to it,
    get in the zone
    ha yeah shawn wigs is pretty bad. but imo all of ghosts crew is bad except for superb and hes a pedo so can't count him either.

and yeah i like jean grae, she legit writes more intelligent and funny lyrics than most, most rappers infact she puts to shame. i don't think shes made a classic, yet. maybe her first ep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    i dont like immortal tech 2 much either solecontroller. i think he tries 2 hard 2 have imagery by sounding all bloody and dramatic which is kinda a turn off and sounds immature and he can say some really stupid shit like
    'You motherfuckers are nothing, you cannot harm me
    I'll ressurect every aborted baby and start an army
    Storm the planet, hunting you down, cause I'm on a mission
    To split your body into a billion one-celled organisms'

thats gotta b the worst army in history.
    I'm guessing you're just a pissed off christian, which is why you hate Tech and JMT so much. but give credit where credit is due. they're still the best thing in underground rap today, period.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    I'm guessing you're just a pissed off christian, which is why you hate Tech and JMT so much. but give credit where credit is due. they're still the best thing in underground rap today, period.
    I don't like Christianity either so I don't know what ur on about. I don't like immortal tech or vinnie Paz or jus Allah that much cuz their conspiracies r stupid and they're not that lyrical. I prefer Ras kass cuz even tho his theories were terrible and he was racist at least his lyrics were really good

NON-IGS

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    ha yeah shawn wigs is pretty bad. but imo all of ghosts crew is bad except for superb and hes a pedo so can't count him either.
    U CANT COUNT PERB AS A PEDO CAUSE IN THE HOOD THERES 15 YR OLDS WITH WOMEN BODYS, NOT THAT I WOULD DO iT BUT HE CHILLS IN MORE HOODS THAN ME SO IM SURE SHE WAS A SLUTTY TEEN

TRIFE DIESEL IS ALSO GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    VINNY HAS BECOME A KING CAUSE HOW HE HATES GAYS NOW AND SAYS "FAGGITS" ALOT

THE LAST JMT ALBUM WAS FUNNY AS SHIT CAUSE U DIDNT KNO WHO WAS GONNA HAVE THE FUNNIER VERSE HIM OR JUS ALLAH

VINNY KILT THIS VERSE
    I'm Kool G Rap Kaczynski and God wrapped in one
    I keep a stupid bitch around me just to stash the gun
    Fuck a crucifix, I'll use it just to stab a nun
    What y'all did is incurrable to what Paz has done
    I'm Black Sabbath, you savages get a lashing tongue
    I'm black magic and ravenous, you a passive crumb
    I'm a Russian AK and you's a Gatling Gun
    I only listen to black metal and rap from Pun
    I treat bitches like a jewel thief, smash and run
    I write ignorance on loose-leaf, that's for fun
    You have the female tendencies of a bastard son
    They say it's parts unknown where the assassin's from
    Hey yo Jus Allah load the Glock, rob his drums
    And tell these sucker motherfuckers that the gods have come
    I drink clear liquor all the way to blackened rum
    The Glock an icebreaker, I don't mean a pack of gum

DOPENESS WISE VINNY WON, BUT FUNNY WISE JUS ALLAH WON WIT THIS SHIT ROFL
    My baby-sitter hung herself, I was way too young to help
    It's no way I could've lifted her and strung the belt
    Wish she could've gave me something else, cruel summer
    But I'm always elated to meet the newcomers
    I like to stare at models to compare brothels
    Putting air in bottles, sharing pot and Aristotle
    With the baddest dime inhaling the [?]
    And we don't talk about past times and astral signs
    I'm fearless, there's an eeriness to my appearance
    I'm experienced in severeness
    I'm embellished in devilishness, I'm a detriment to health and wellness
    I'm everything selfish and felonious
    I'm only aware of unfairness, Islam and Arabic
    Nuclear fission bombs and terrorists
    More torturers that would know order
    I live in close quarters, bodies everywhere
    It's an episode of Hoarders
    lmao

I agree with this, those lyrics were funny as hell, definitely some of the more memorable verses in recent years.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    thread should be renamed to "how quickly white ppl can derail a thread"

@Hollow - every rapper is one-dimensional. vinnie has his own style and he stays in his lane. how can you be mad about him talking about the same shit? every rapper does this haha. i don't want him to start rapping about building schools in africa and his mom's recipes and how the originals jews were black

this is kick-your-pregnant-sister-down-the-stairs music...

he isn't trying to make anything more than that and his fans don't expect him to. it's gravy.
    Hey you're right, but then there's plenty of MC's who don't, such as Killah priest, every album reaches different lanes. But this is just a classic case of "you like what you like". It's all good, I have no hate towards Paz or anything like that, I listen to his shit as I would for a down south Trap artist, just for the beat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    nah theres plenty of rappers that are versatile. to start off with i can name RZA, Common, 2Pac, Ice Cube etc. probably most of them are stuck doing the same shit though.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

art cover revealed. drops October 23

http://www.jmthiphop.com/vinnie-pazs...the-serengeti/

PRODIGAL SUN