Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STYLE/Lucid- MASTER PLAN LP!!!

still bumpin this tape we gotta do more work STYLE ! i wanna work on a lil demo soon ALL new tracks with just str8 raw hip hop and a radio track or 2 just to show i can pull it off

Yup most def man.

i has it.ill be bqck

i been listening to this

but its an album i find you need to be in the right head space for, not something i can just put on and play thru.

in one respects that very dope to me, in others it takes me awhile to come back to it.

its more an album i enjoy listening to driving around after work when the suns going down, summer night type shit.

only spun it full thru two or three times so far, but i feel like its a bit too long. im sure ill be in the minority when sayin that, but it takes away from some of the iller tracks.

for example, Hurt Locker, not sure if it was intended for this album or Jigs, but it coulda been left off since it was on Jigs album.

thats just how i feel. gonna give it some more spins and come back with some more thoughts on it all, but overall its a real solid album fellas

Respect. like most of my music, it's a snapshot of a mindstate. You def have to be in a similar zone to get into it. But yeah it was intentionally made to be a summery album. Hurt locker was orig my song and jig kinda jacked me. He asked nicely but was holding an AR15 when he asked. Hahahaha peace.

That is some cool stuff you got on your album STYLE.. keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Respect. like most of my music, it's a snapshot of a mindstate. You def have to be in a similar zone to get into it. But yeah it was intentionally made to be a summery album. Hurt locker was orig my song and jig kinda jacked me. He asked nicely but was holding an AR15 when he asked. Hahahaha peace.
    i dig it. i really got down with the album last night at the time i was talking about, just got outta work and was mad tired, but the lyrics clicked in.

its a dope album fellas, everything is well constructed. still think a few tracks coulda been trimmed, woulda packed more power imo but thats just me.

good shit, hope yall get some attention on this

I finally got a chance to hear this today & I have to say the overall concept is very refreshing. Its not a hardcore album that I usually listen to but I respect the chemistry between the mc & the producer on this 1. Very original sounding & both parties compliment each other very well to let the tracks shine. Sex Magik & Master Plan are my favs. Hurt Locker is def a banga, but with a Graveyard verse its classic. Was this a remix or something? Good work fellas. peace

i just got a text from a friend. her gay friends came up with a choreographed dance interpretation of Sex Magick. hahahahah its actually dope. i'll post the video later.

This was a GREAT project!!!!!! Finally got to give it a good listen last night while working and I was really impressed. I listened to two new albums from here last night along with the new Nas. The other album I listened to was Gotham Dark and both you and Shifter blew Nas out the water.

I worried about listening to to indie albums along with such a major like Nas new joint but shit ... Nas should be the one worrying because yalls creativity made his album sound like corporate garbage.For real. I listened to the new Nas last and wanted to turn it off halfway through.

I liked the whole Magik theme , it was all the way on point. Lucid KILLED it on the production and made me a solid fan. the guest spots was dope and I didnt even realize when Ruger (tru snow) came on , I supposed he slipped under the radar which is actually dope that he didnt stand out to where I knew it was him. Not even a problem that the Jig song is on here as well , its a BANGER and sounds good on both albums.

Zombie Ritual was doper to me just listening to it as opposed to following it in the video.The video is DOPE THAN A MF but for some reason my mind followed closer with just the listen.

I like how at the end , everybody was thanked , THATS WHATS UP!!!

I wanna come back in a couple of days and do a track by track review because some of these tracks blew me away so much that I really wanted to discuss them , but like I said this whole album is on point.

Great great album and alas , another wu-corp CLASSICK!!!!

big up to you all.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Downloaded this from Datpiff a few weeks ago and it's been sitting on my hard drive since then. Just got around to listening to this tonight and I'm very impressed. Lucid laid down some lovely beats and Style came through with some serious lyrics the whole way through. I'm gonna have to go back and peep that Starlust. Major props.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Peace and thanks!!! new shit dropping next week so stay tuned.
    "STYLEMastery/5th Density" Feb 14th.

and yeah check that starlust out. some of those songs are my favorite of all time.