Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: There's A New Book Called Why We Hate Black Women LOL

-

Default There's A New Book Called Why We Hate Black Women LOL

I saw this book on Youtube and i listened to the author talk about it who's a black guy named Hasani Pettiford. I wanna get it to see what he says about black women. I went to a couple of bookstores last week to see if they had it and they don't. So i'm gonna have to get it from the book's website in a couple of weeks. I like seeing black men dissing black women because it's a lot of terrible black women and the sad thing about it is that black women know they're terrible and they don't care. But they're always dissing black men when their shit ain't together. I love black women but they need to stop with their terrible behavior. I talked to a black woman today that i'm interested in but she told me she got 4 kids LOL. So i won't be dealing with her. She told me her birthday was this month and i told her i wanted to take her out but when she told me she has 4 kids, that made me change my mind. She told me that she has a job at a grocery store and she's training to be a manager which is good. So at least she is working because most black women that got a bunch of kids aren't working. There's another black woman i'm interested in who's at the library i'm at now but she told me she has a man. She's a older woman though and she seems mature. She did take my number though because i told her to call me when she's single.

I haven't had this much hate for black women since i moved to Maryland because when i lived in Cleveland, i dated several black women and i even had a few black women that approached me and that usually doesn't happen. When i was in Cleveland, i worked a lot of shitty low paying jobs and i don't understand why black women were interested in me. Now that i got 2 good jobs, i can't get a black woman. I think it's just the black women in this area are shitty because i'm sure if i went back to Cleveland, i could get a black woman. My black female cousin in Cleveland told me several months ago that she has several black girlfriends that are single that she could introduce me to and she told me the next time i come to Cleveland to call her.

Livin It Up

seem like each year theres a book that pops up and say such and such and so and so aint shit

-

Well i've read several good books about blacks and you should check them out.

Bill Cosby-Come On People
    Charles Barkley-Who's Afraid Of A Large Black Man, I May Be Wrong But I Doubt It
    Jimi Izrael-The Denzel Principlehy Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men
    Demico Boothe-Why Are There So Many Black Men In Prison

-

Another good book about blacks is called Enough by Juan Williams.

Livin It Up

thanks charles jones i will check them out it just whenever i hear or read stuff like that its like if they feel the black , latino, white man aint shit then where does that leave the women (safe?)

-

Oh ok. I see what you're saying. You're saying that if you see books about black women, you usually see black women dissing black men. I feel you. Black women need to look in the mirror and see that they ain't perfect because a lot of them are fucked up. I know there's lots of black men that are fucked up but nobody is perfect. My problem with black women is that they seem to like ignorant black men and it makes me mad because i would like to be with a black woman because i think black women are beautiful but their attitudes make them ugly. But then again like i said, i think it's just the black women in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC areas are fucked up because i've been with several black women in Cleveland. I'm not saying that i'm only loyal to black women because if white women showed interest, i'm gonna date them because i like white women.

Livin It Up

it goes both ways

-

What you mean it goes both ways?

Livin It Up

what im saying is if the black woman says the black man time is up then wouldnt that apply to the black woman as well

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
    it goes both ways
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What you mean it goes both ways?

lol

black people are a beat up people who beat each other up for being beat up

we won't even give the knots time to heal before the next fight

{>____<}

This book will never see the light of day. Why? Whenever black men speak about what black woman are doing wrong, we're politically incorrect while black women are always on point. They feel as though since we're men, we should be able to control our women.

All right. The media has idiots like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, Oprah, and the black church stating that we aren't shit. But whenever a black men call black women out on their crap, we're always wrong and people ignore the opinions.

We're niggers who are only good for physical strength and love making according to society.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

because the male species sound like soft punks when they talk shit about how fucked up women are

its like listening to a parent tell you how stupid and fucked up their child is

sound stupid talking shit about them

be a fuckin man and get yo shit straight and she'll bow down to you -

if you and your cousins don't have power, be prepared to be treated like powerless pussies by women who got they shit straight more than you

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    because the male species sound like soft punks when they talk shit about how fucked up women are

its like listening to a parent tell you how stupid and fucked up their child is

sound stupid talking shit about them

be a fuckin man and get yo shit straight and she'll bow down to you -

if you and your cousins don't have power, be prepared to be treated like powerless pussies by women who got they shit straight more than you
    I agree with you, Sunny. However, even if the men have their lives together, we still won't be appreciated by society. Intelligent black men are viewed as weak and useless. The people of today want black men to be no good men who aren't about anything.

I have my own. My own place, job, car, bank accounts, etc. People don't like that.

In this time, women period are handed ever opportunity that there is in America. As black men, there's no support to be successful. There's only support to he a rapper, drug dealer, prison, etc.

Banned

this is why we hate black women:

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I agree with you, Sunny. However, even if the men have their lives together, we still won't be appreciated by society. Intelligent black men are viewed as weak and useless. The people of today want black men to be no good men who aren't about anything.

I have my own. My own place, job, car, bank accounts, etc. People don't like that.

In this time, women period are handed ever opportunity that there is in America. As black men, there's no support to be successful. There's only support to he a rapper, drug dealer, prison, etc.
    you need to look for a different environment and find a new social group.

why do you care what social and economical scumbags have to say about you?
    Last edited by THE W; 07-10-2012 at 08:28 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy