Thread: Simple question....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Simple question....

Suppose it's all true. The good and the bad. The Illuminati and Human Potential beyond our wildest dreams. What do you intend to do about it?? This place has been an aftethought for me lately simply because it seems that the only thing consistently going on is people constantly over-estimating their importance and mind power. Be that as it may, to each his own. All I ask is a simple, straight-forward answer. I don't care what words descended from where or where Jesus (pbuh) was for that 17-year gap in The Bible. Don't want to know about The Ten Sephiroth, The FEMA Camps, The Chakra system, The Pleadians, The Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, and for the love of everything that is worth being loved, save the cryptic, reverse-psychological questions and answers. None of you are sages and even in saying sage-worthy statements, your inherent arrogance completely corrupts the message.

All I want to know is, hypothetically, to make you skeptics feel better, what would you do? Would you wait until it was too late to say, "Holy s**t, it's all true!", or would you do some actual preparation? They say, "It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

Also, please don't answer a question with a question.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

no one is going to do shit.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

To answer your "simple" question with a simple answer:

people try to control events that are out of their hands, and therefore dwell on it, and lose conciousness with reality; if the inevitable happens, it happens and there isn't anything anyone can do about it.....so if some kind of disaster-like shit goes down, roll with the punches and......

just say

Last edited by KATO; 07-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Suppose it's all true. The good and the bad. The Illuminati and Human Potential beyond our wildest dreams. What do you intend to do about it?? This place has been an aftethought for me lately simply because it seems that the only thing consistently going on is people constantly over-estimating their importance and mind power. Be that as it may, to each his own. All I ask is a simple, straight-forward answer. I don't care what words descended from where or where Jesus (pbuh) was for that 17-year gap in The Bible. Don't want to know about The Ten Sephiroth, The FEMA Camps, The Chakra system, The Pleadians, The Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, and for the love of everything that is worth being loved, save the cryptic, reverse-psychological questions and answers. None of you are sages and even in saying sage-worthy statements, your inherent arrogance completely corrupts the message.

All I want to know is, hypothetically, to make you skeptics feel better, what would you do? Would you wait until it was too late to say, "Holy s**t, it's all true!", or would you do some actual preparation? They say, "It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

Also, please don't answer a question with a question.
    you'll get better answers from important sages

and..... all that shit is just entertainment ...everything and all of it

the higher ups are making money selling us products that we don't need .........

human beings are just fuckin stupid

so i find it best to just try and enjoy this shit while i still have an ass

nobodies fighting shit and nobodies doing shit - and if you chose to fight the product selling higher ups, you'll be by yourself doing it from a box in the street with no results

money is god, the people want it, they need it, they'll kill you for that shit. and the reality is this is what lifes about

so if you got your body in such a condition that you are levitating and you feel that now use your new found super power to defeat "the elite", you'll just get shot and those product selling elite niggas will just go on to have a couple of ham sandwiches in your name

but you can still have hope and pray that a benevolent supreme being is going to come and beat up the bad guys for you so you can eat you ice cream in peace
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-10-2012 at 11:34 PM.

those who want to are doing something. those who don't aren't.

if you wanna get with those that are their out there and they're the ones that took action against themselves first n foremost which gave them rights to take action

the war gets old and changes the way it looks to the new ones who are just now trying to go to war on what they think they should go to war on

seen the TV series Heroes ?

peep how fucked up and foul the elders looked in the eyes of their children who just discovered their powers - then peep how as time passed, the children had to change up their tactics and then began looking fucked up and foul to the newer ones - some even lost their lives to the newer ones

every young man wants to have super powers so that they can stop following their parents and teachers rules and beat up the people that look at them funny

but when you turn 30 and you're still looking for that alchemy recipe to make you invisible so that you don't have to go to work anymore.............
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-11-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the war gets old and changes the way it looks to the new ones who are just now trying to go to war on what they think they should go to war on

seen the TV series Heroes ?

peep how fucked up and foul the elders looked in the eyes of their children who just discovered their powers - then peep how as time passed, the children had to change up their tactics and then began looking fucked up and foul to the newer ones - some even lost their lives to the newer ones

every young man wants to have super powers so that they can stop following their parents and teachers rules and beat up the people that look at them funny

but when you turn 30 and you're still looking for that alchemy recipe to make you invisible so that you don't have to go to work anymore.............
    yeah they were all fucked up in some way before they recieved their powers anyway..thats what im saying. everyone thinks that things will be great if the people had power but the people are the same as their leaders only with less means n clout.

more or less every1 on a revolution tip is just pissed off n fed up (rightly so) but thats y shit aint changed. nobody admits they enjoy this shit but no intelectually that its fucked. if we're still subject to bitchass feelings like envy etc as a species shit aint changes. the motives for any move r just gonna be wrong. either ur doing crime or takin devil off ur planet theres no inbetweens..thats y i decided to one wen i clearly wernt doin the other

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    yeah they were all fucked up in some way before they recieved their powers anyway..thats what im saying. everyone thinks that things will be great if the people had power but the people are the same as their leaders only with less means n clout.

right

you don't know authority until you become authority

like back in the days when MCs used to complain about how the record companies were robbing them of money

then 20 years later, they got their own labels and realized that they had to pay for this and pay for that in order to launch their artist.....

The ABBOTT

Thank you all for your inputs.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)