Thread: The Black Bastards

Thumbs down The Black Bastards

The spiders. They keep coming into my home and I'm pretty sure some force is doing it as there's been 5 already this summer and it's like I go for a piss and there's one standing on the wall directly in front of me. I call them black bastards as I kill them cus I feel like an evil force is remote controlling them to follow me and when I kill them it hurts the evil force and he can hear 'black bastard'

Also Stephen hawking ain't intelligent. All that's happened is he is a Mongol body and the part of his brain that does logic has swollen so technically it works better than average but how can u truly understand the universe logically when the universe is not.

2 weeks ago there was 1 outside on the wall so I got deodorant and a lighter and flame throwered it to death. Nigga

'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus 666 View Post
    The spiders. They keep coming into my home and I'm pretty sure some force is doing it as there's been 5 already this summer

force of nature?

Last edited by KATO; 07-11-2012 at 08:52 AM.

change your life,quick

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus 666 View Post
    The spiders. They keep coming into my home and I'm pretty sure some force is doing it as there's been 5 already this summer and it's like I go for a piss and there's one standing on the wall directly in front of me. I call them black bastards as I kill them cus I feel like an evil force is remote controlling them to follow me and when I kill them it hurts the evil force and he can hear 'black bastard'

Also Stephen hawking ain't intelligent. All that's happened is he is a Mongol body and the part of his brain that does logic has swollen so technically it works better than average but how can u truly understand the universe logically when the universe is not.
    Gza is getting back at you for threatening his knee caps, faggot!!

^ hahahahahahahahahhaah