Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What protege's are better then their teachers?

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Aaand no one's mentioned big pun being lightyears ahead of fat joe's stupid ass?
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    ^^^^ But ALC can't make entire dope albums either! And Muggs did Kill Devil Hills just over a year and a half ago!! !
    ALC CUTTING ROOM FLOOR MIXTAPES AND CURRENCYS PROJECT>>> WACK ASS MUGGS VS SERIES FUCK OUTTA HERE BiTCH

U WOULDNT LIKE THE RUSSIAN ROULETE SAMPLES CAUSE U HANG WITH NO REAL PRODUCERS U FAGGIT SCOTTISH VIRGIN

EURO FAGGIT DONT KNO ABOUT ROCkY
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-11-2012 at 07:44 PM.

ALC cant lace an entire LP? Return Of The Mac?

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    ALC CUTTING ROOM FLOOR MIXTAPES AND CURRENCYS PROJECT>>> WACK ASS MUGGS VS SERIES FUCK OUTTA HERE BiTCH

U WOULDNT LIKE THE RUSSIAN ROULETE SAMPLES CAUSE U HANG WITH NO REAL PRODUCERS U FAGGIT SCOTTISH VIRGIN

EURO FAGGIT DONT KNO ABOUT ROCkY
    Seriously...?!! The Cutting Room Floor Mixtapes arent fuckin' albums, they're tracks that ALC has laced here, there and everywhere that have been compiled for mixtapes. He didnt go in the studio to make all of those tracks with the intention of them ending up on a "Cutting Room Floor" mixtape!

And Currency's mixtape was ok, nothing amazing!!

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you... I know that you live for this 'disagreeing with every other poster' shit!!!

And I know enough about Rocky to know I dont wanna hear that shit on my Hip-Hop records!

Legend Of The Mask & The Assassin >>>>>>> Anything ALC has ever touched!!!

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    ALC cant lace an entire LP? Return Of The Mac?
    I'll give you that one... I prefer ALC's beats on HNIC2. but Return Of The Mac was ill too.

Still ain't on Muggs' level though. The first two Soul Assassins albums and the Vs. Series are classics, especially The Legend Of The Mask & The Assassin.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Legend Of The Mask & The Assassin >>>>>>> Anything ALC has ever touched!!!

WAcK

I RATHER HEAR FASHAWnS ALCHEMIST MIXTAPE THAN A MEXICAN WIT NO EYEBROWS, IF YOUR GONNA BIG UP MUGGS SAY ONE OF HIS PROJECTS WHEN HE ACTUALLY GOOD LIKE TEMPLES OF BOOM OR FUNKDOOBIEST NOT NO WACK 2000 SHIT U FAGGIT

Livin It Up

Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    Aaand no one's mentioned big pun being lightyears ahead of fat joe's stupid ass?
    i agree with this

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
    i agree with this
    But would you actually consider Fat Joe a "teacher" of Pun as this thread's subject is based on? If anything it should be the other way around, Fat Joe only put Pun on as an artist to Loud records but in the end Pun taught Fat Joe how to rhyme better.

Veteran Member

Post-2000 Muggs is still fire with or without Cypress

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    WAcK

I RATHER HEAR FASHAWnS ALCHEMIST MIXTAPE THAN A MEXICAN WIT NO EYEBROWS, IF YOUR GONNA BIG UP MUGGS SAY ONE OF HIS PROJECTS WHEN HE ACTUALLY GOOD LIKE TEMPLES OF BOOM OR FUNKDOOBIEST NOT NO WACK 2000 SHIT U FAGGIT
    dude, you are crazy!

Sick Jacken is SICK!

lol ceitedmofo why u acting like Muggs vs series isnt greater than full Alchemist projects
    lol at posting what is more a less a straight instrumental sample of Alchemists 'brilliance' post a real song

CLASSIC sean p verse over a gutter beat

Alc is a talented producer but he knows his influences, when he looks in the mirror he wishes he was muggs. Plus alc likes to use gay intros so im left waiting for the beat to drop

btw cutting room floor 2 had some gay ass beats i havent listened to the first

mr pitiful 2010 sounds like a soft fart

die another day- lol @ lacing lack of sleep P with a gay 70' beat (obviously this was before Alc found return of the mac samples)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    lol ceitedmofo why u acting like Muggs vs series isnt greater than full Alchemist projects
    lol at posting what is more a less a straight instrumental sample of Alchemists 'brilliance' post a real song

CLASSIC sean p verse over a gutter beat

Alc is a talented producer but he knows his influences, when he looks in the mirror he wishes he was muggs. Plus alc likes to use gay intros so im left waiting for the beat to drop
    THOSE BEATS ARE A SNOOZE FEST BORING, THE LAST ONE MIGHT BE GOOD IN A RIDE, BUT THE FIRST VIDS ARE TOO SIMPLE

ALC>>>>

^ THAT BEAT IS A OPUS, IF YOUR GONNA HAVE A LOOP BEAT U BETTER BE OLD RZA OR OLD AND NEW PRiMO

YOU FAGGITS DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT PRODUCTION, THIS FORUM DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT THE BEATMINERZ GAVE THE FIRST BOOTCAMP CLIK ALBUMS CLASSICS, THE ONLY SHIT THIS FORUM KNOWS IS WU TANG AND WU SYNDICATE
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-12-2012 at 08:26 PM.

u messed up with the fabolous beat tho;/

Beatminerz are in my top 5 producers alongside Rza, Premo, Stoupe and 4th.

they fell the fuck off post 1990's, and the the 2000's BCC group albums had some nice beats but no real hard shit which sucked