Thread: It is important that i tell you this (More Infowars News)

Default It is important that i tell you this (More Infowars News)

Hey guys,

The information has been literally pouring out of Infowars.com for the last few days now and these changes will have big impact so it's probably good i'm posting this to keep you informed right?

* New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

“Within the next year or two, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security will instantly know everything about your body, clothes, and luggage with a new laser-based molecular scanner fired from 164 feet (50 meters) away,” reports Gizmodo. “From traces of drugs or gun powder on your clothes to what you had for breakfast to the adrenaline level in your body—agents will be able to get any information they want without even touching you.”

http://www.infowars.com/new-cia-scan...lecular-level/

* Government Will Soon Be Able to Know What You’re Thinking

The Government Will Be Able to Tell What You Ate for Breakfast – Or How Much Adrenaline You’ve Got – from 164 Feet Away

http://www.infowars.com/government-w...oure-thinking/

"Indeed, patents were granted for machines which can read people’s thoughts at a distance 35 years ago, and IBM predicts that mind-reading machines will be everywhere in 5 years."

All these big changes are coming in fast and they've got drones patrolling the sky now too so...
    So what do you think the satellites can do?

Drones can carry facial recognition cameras, license plate scanners, thermal imaging cameras, open WiFi sniffers, and other sensors.

And they can be armed.

Without privacy and transparency rules — these powerful surveillance tools … have strong potential for misuse.

This is crazy right?

^^^ the pilots of the drones where given medals of bravery!!

fucking lol at them fags

i also forgot to add they have built a super computer to monitor all phone calls, texts and probably emails too

they have also built street lights that double up as security cameras that also record your conversations in the streets!

Yay for Barack Obama!

This is clearly evils last stand as the Devil and Barack Obama try to lock down america and soon britain for his final chance at world domination.. that black bastard

also those who are prone to paranoia don't worry, in 2012 some of us will ascend and all the illuminati / evil in the government will be exposed and can only have a fighting chance if they step into the light where i will pulverize them!
    Last edited by Big Baby Jesus 666; 07-12-2012 at 12:36 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post

why the pic ?

you think these things are impossible ?

Your still going on about my amazing cocaine experience back in March! LOL!

Here's more crazy stuff to blow your mind then

2 Articles on satellite spies

(Victims can experience hearing voices, mind reading, directed energy attacks and more)

http://www.surveillanceissues.com/im...tespies_01.jpg
    http://www.surveillanceissues.com/im...tespies_02.jpg

but never fear, Powdered Toastman is here!!

we're going to hack into a drone (spoof it) then get the drone to blow up teh missile halo's

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post

you post this same fuckin shit in every one of this dudes threads.. it was funny once bro

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherPriest View Post
    you post this same fuckin shit in every one of this dudes threads.. it was funny once bro

LOL he has a habbit of re using the same images,. i think he thinks if he re-uses the old image, people will forget that he never actually typed anything to do with the thread.

a successful troll would post factually and make the other poster cower at his own stupidity.. but alas,, fagatek posts pics that cover his lack of debate skills
    Last edited by soul controller; 07-13-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherPriest View Post
    you post this same fuckin shit in every one of this dudes threads