Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead Haunts Me- Skampoe & Tru ''KillBot'' Snow

Default Dead Haunts Me- Skampoe & Tru ''KillBot'' Snow

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 07-14-2012 at 01:34 AM.

FOLLOW!!

^^^ hahahah at that giff!!!! funeral music Boom!! pretty nice joint right here!! By the way you takin shots at bdz Killbot??

LOL!! yo SKAMPOE.. YOU OUT SUN! stop RUINING RINO beatz BOTH of ya'll ... UNLISTENABLE TRASH RAP. IS THIS WAT YOU INTO NOW SKAMPIE? A WACK RAPPER WHO WAS GENUINELY HURT BY BEING CALLED HALF WHITE LOL DISSIN YOUR 'HOMIES'? HE SOUND LIKE 10000 OTHER POOR AND REPRESSED SUBURBAN SWEATER VEST SCARF WEARING LAMES!! IM DONE WIT THIS! FUCK SKAMPIES HALF OF PCP! AND ALL YOUR CORNEY FAKE HOODLUMS.. JIGSAW GET YOUR MANS ON A LEASH!! HE ALWAYS STARTING SHIT BUT WHO ALWAYS THE ONE ROLLIN HIS FAT ASS OUT THE GRAVE, YOU!. I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THIS AMATEUR SHIT, I WAS SENT MESSAGES FROM NIGGAZ SAYIN WHAT IS SKAMPOE DOING? LOL I DONT KNOW EITHER!BUT ITS DEAD YO. I AINT EVEN GOT NOTHING LEFT TO SAY. NO BEEF TRACKS. NOTHING! YOU LOW HOMIE AND BARLEY BEEN ILL ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE! DONT BE TOUCHING MASONS BEATS. DONT BE STEALING RINO BEATS. DONT UTTER MY FUCKIN NAME IN YOUR SLEEP. KEEP YOUR CORNY ASS OFF ANYTHING LEGITIMATE! IM SORRY JIGSAW BUT THIZ THE FAT NIGGA THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Quote Originally Posted by menes View Post
    LOL!! yo SKAMPOE.. YOU OUT SUN! stop RUINING RINO beatz BOTH of ya'll ... UNLISTENABLE TRASH RAP. IS THIS WAT YOU INTO NOW SKAMPIE? A WACK RAPPER WHO WAS GENUINELY HURT BY BEING CALLED HALF WHITE LOL DISSIN YOUR 'HOMIES'? HE SOUND LIKE 10000 OTHER POOR AND REPRESSED SUBURBAN SWEATER VEST SCARF WEARING LAMES!! IM DONE WIT THIS! FUCK SKAMPIES HALF OF PCP! AND ALL YOUR CORNEY FAKE HOODLUMS.. JIGSAW GET YOUR MANS ON A LEASH!! HE ALWAYS STARTING SHIT BUT WHO ALWAYS THE ONE ROLLIN HIS FAT ASS OUT THE GRAVE, YOU!. I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THIS AMATEUR SHIT, I WAS SENT MESSAGES FROM NIGGAZ SAYIN WHAT IS SKAMPOE DOING? LOL I DONT KNOW EITHER!BUT ITS DEAD YO. I AINT EVEN GOT NOTHING LEFT TO SAY. NO BEEF TRACKS. NOTHING! YOU LOW HOMIE AND BARLEY BEEN ILL ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE! DONT BE TOUCHING MASONS BEATS. DONT BE STEALING RINO BEATS. DONT UTTER MY FUCKIN NAME IN YOUR SLEEP. KEEP YOUR CORNY ASS OFF ANYTHING LEGITIMATE! IM SORRY JIGSAW BUT THIZ THE FAT NIGGA THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!
    do you really irl know these niggas or is what u sayin based off the internet ? like stop writin walls of texts in capitals my nigga u sound like a female... ive seen pictures of you and bronze dog yall not no hard thugs or summin .. not sayin i am .. but fat gingers like u get smacked and bronze SMFH nigga stick to lacrosse...

like you really take this shit to the heart huh ? skamp just hmu nd toldme to diss yall so i said fuck it for fun or w/e .. idk yall and im not worried about runnin into yall wether we do or not ..so i did it .. wipe ya fuckin eyes and man up nigga LOL i only wrote this much cuz i was wavey ..i shudda just posted a pic of camron .. be glad i wasted this time on u

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Track is tight bro. Coulda done without.killbot, sorry I'm just not a fan. As far as all that other shit...don't go the sleep sinatra route n start mentioning other nigga names man. Keep it in house, niggas take shit way too goddam personal. We got history with Rino which is besides the point. We were the first niggas to Fuck wit dude on here as far as I know. N not for nothin...since u wanna go there, nigga U don't even rock to bronze beats, n that's ya man's. It is NOT that seious man.

LMAO @ Killbot.

i didnt say shit till you told me to stick to lacrosse, but ill take that as a compliment your fuckin retard. you ever play lacrosse? ever played a game against 400 pound 6'6 natives? ever been slashed in the face with a wooden stick because its allowed?

ever been in a bench clearin brawl with 30 hockey skates on the ice?

just shut the fuck up, seriously dude, your a fuckin moron. i dont even care about the track, i didnt fuckin listen. yet you got the nerve to mention my name you fuckin midget.

i whip my ass with little pussys like you. you not living any life you claim to be, you cant box, you cant rhyme, you cant make beats, you barely speak at a 3 grade level............... just off yourself liek you planned, its simple.

its not about being hard, it the fact i could step on you like i step on ants, you fuckin milkshake.

skamp man, poor fuckin move. now im pissed. and i wasnt even gonna bother

killbot is the first dude in blue

wouldnt last two second you flaming fucks

Quote Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post

skamp man, poor fuckin move. now im pissed. and i wasnt even gonna bother
    it's all love baby

I lost respect for ur ginger homie when he kinda threw u under the bus with the whole sleep Sinatra thing abt ya lacing the same beat
    Watching Lil ol Nickolas snake u like that n still beg these dudes for collaboes n shit, u n I built on that back when it was fresh, shit I was the one who told u n shed light on the slithering acts that nick ain't even tell u abt.....

It's been what ever since then....

FOLLOW!!

Lol at u talkin bout loyalty smh
    Lol at the ginger fuck takin it racial with the "spic" comment lol

FOLLOW!!

Lol @ the mis use of our slang

U BEEFED Sleep? Ok buddy

FOLLOW!!

YOU AIN't NEVER SEEN ME SUN.I GOT JUST AS MUCH LATIN ME AS YOU IF NOT MORE. I'M DONE WITH THIS.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Ya need to cut this shit out already, n chill with that spic shit homie.

YEAH IT JUS WENT OVEr YOUR FAT HEAD. WE DONT GLAMORIZE THIS SHIT LIKE YOU DO.
    Last edited by MENES; 07-15-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!