Thread: Beanie Sigel is going back to prison for 24 Months

Livin It Up

Default Beanie Sigel is going back to prison for 24 Months

Beanie Sigal the South Philly-born Lansdale resident this afternoon was sentenced to 24-months in prison by U.S. District Court Judge Jan E. Dubois for failing to file federal income tax returns, the U.S. Attorney’s office in Philly has announced. Sigel, whose real name is Dwight Grant, pleaded guilty to the charges in August 2011. U.S. District Judge Jan DuBois also imposed a year of supervised release after the sentence during which time Sigel is supposed to pay all back taxes, interest and penalties he owes. DuBois gave Sigel, 38, who appeared for sentencing in a gray, short-sleeve polo shirt and baggy denim jeans, until Sept. 12 to surrender to the Bureau of Prisons. IRS investigators found that Sigel did not file tax returns from 1999 through 2002, except for a $10,000 tax payment in 2001. Federal prosecutors said that Sigel earned more than $2.2 million in taxable income between 1999 and 2005 and owed Uncle Sam $728,536 for those six years. (He was not charged with tax offenses for the years 1999 through 2002 because the statute of limitations had expired.) Sigel told DuBois he accepted “total responsibility” for not paying his taxes but also told the court some family members he didn’t identify abused his trust in them and took advantage of his earnings to live it up while he was serving time in 2004 and 2005 for federal drug and gun offenses.

Consequently, “I haven’t been able to get my career back on track since,” Sigel said, adding that he “didn’t live a lavish lifestyle” while dodging his taxes. DuBois reminded Sigel that even if others “diverted” his earnings for their personal benefit “it was your call not to pay taxes.” Federal prosecutors had sought a guideline sentence of three years, but DuBois said two years was sufficient to meet the goals of sentencing. “I think you might have violated the tax code for the last time,” the judge said.

-

Beanie Sigel is a fucking idiot and he deserves to be locked up. If he wasn't rapping, he'd be a criminal anyway and his dumb ass would be in prison or dead. I bet he was a bully when he was a teenager because he looks like one.

Black Men & Taxes

what a fat ass

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I bet he was a bully when he was a teenager because he looks like one.
    hahahahahaha

faggot.

Livin It Up

young buck going back as well

ahhahahaha

And the winner is:

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

Low-Key Lyesmith, what's funny about being a bully? Some kids who've been bullied have killed themselves. I read in Jet magazine recently that a 7 year old black boy killed himself because he was being bullied. He was only a kid and he's already dead. Bullying is a serious problem that needs to be stopped. Beanie Sigel thinks he's a tough guy like so many ignorant black men because they pick on people they think are weak. It's people like him that need to be in prison because he isn't trying to be shit but a thug/criminal. He ought to be lucky Jay-Z and Damon Dash signed his stupid ass so he could get in the music business because if they hadn't, he would've been a criminal. He's still mad at Jay-Z for whatever reason because i watched footage of him on Youtube awhile ago talking about he tried to talk to Jay-Z at a concert and he had a lot of security. So he wasn't able to get to Jay-Z and he probably thinks Jay-Z is a punk for having a lot of security. I'm sure if Beanie was able to talk to Jay-Z, he probably would've got in a fight with him because that's the type of nigga Beanie is. He provokes people to fight him by saying ignorant shit. He needs to get over Jay-Z cheating him outta some money if that's what he's mad at Jay-Z about.

I'm glad Jay-Z has moved on with his life and gotten involved in businesses so he can make extra money because he knows he can't rap forever. I wish more rappers were like him. He ain't on that ignorant shit no more like he was before. He got a hot wife and he's making moves and he stays outta trouble. Beanie and the other ignorant rappers that used to be with Rocafella that may be mad at Jay-Z need to grow the fuck up and realize that life can be shitty sometimes but you gotta keep on living and make wise decisions and learn from your mistakes.

Ahahahaaaaa

Banned

anybody heard anything from his new album This Time? I'm not expecting much

IronSheik

Default Arrested again prior to serving the two-year stint

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8790488

Found with $4,650 cash, a bottle of codeine w/ a scratched off label and several prescription pills wrapped in plastic bags. Upon further search of the vehicle, police found a firearm in the center console.

-

LOL@Beanie just can't stay outta trouble hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's just his stupid mentality to be a ghetto nigga. He's never gonna grow up. Watch when his dumb ass gets outta prison, he'll go back for something else stupid LOL.

I once saw a documentary about taxes. Apparently, forcing US citizens to pay income tax is illegal. The government gets away with it because not a lot of people know about this. There have even been court cases won in the past by people who don't believe in taxes, so they don't pay.

Further reading here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_pr...ment_arguments

-

I was listening to Beanie's I Don't Do Much song yesterday on Youtube. He got the nerve to be dissing black men that are in their 40's and still running from cops and selling drugs. If he wasn't a rapper, he would be selling drugs and running from the cops cause he don't believe in getting a job LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.