Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW ALBUM "GOTHAM DARK" (download now)

OMGGGGG!!!!!

Listened to this last night on the road just like I wanted and mannnnn .....

I am gonna do a track by track review for this but wanted to drop a few words right now.

When the album first came on I was like HELL YEAH!!! cuz I could already feel the darkness. After about 3 tracks in it was certified that you had created magik and brought gotham dark to life. The whole imagery that you set up REALLY did take me to another place. Like , I could really feel what you created and it was amazing how you locked the darkness.Shit is TRUE DARKNESS , you was not playing fam.

I liked Every Track , every beat. Everything was set up PERFECT .... like .... this is a masterpiece. The last album was really good but this one right here you done done it Fam. You perfected the tombstone raps to the point you painted a masterpiece - BE SUPER PROUD OF THAT FAM. ppl spend a whole lifetime .... you already know.

Not only was this dope to listen to but it was jewels a'plenty up in here. I really couldn't say enough about this album so I'll save the details for the track by track review that I will type up in a couple of days.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS ALBUM. for real.

Like I said in the Masterplan Thread - I listened to this album and Masterplan by Style and Lucid and Also Nas life is good all in the same go and yall made the nas album sound like garbage and Nas is in my top 5 for GOAT MC's. I was really looking forward to life is good and I didnt even care about it by like track 3 hahahahahaha it wasnt doing anything for me. Both you and Styles albums really made me think and beyond that created an alternate reality that I was allowed to exist in all thanks to yall.

BIG UP and Ill be back and a yo!!! Your shit on the MasterPlan album was Murderous !!!!!!! ahahahahaha you shut em down , mf's is scared of the Shifter word up!!!!

downloadin now, the art is ILL (thought you woulda put your face on dude though )

will hit you back after I listen to it tonight
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Thank u thank u my broth as

Glad everyone's feeling it so far

whats the idea behind the artwork? Mixing spider man captain america and batmans gotham? are you saying to climb the web in america through new york?

Just heard the whole joint, what can I say, another solid joint bro. My absolute fav is Jusas, that is a crazy track son! That beat is hypnotizing. 2nd would be 2058, that shit is bannanas, followed by The Sun Man, Digital Contra, & Final Battle (glad to see my war mobb niggaz reppin). Im bumpin these joints in my GT5 bgm playlist as I race right now! Your game is def up there, mad jewelz on this project, I also listened to the new Nas album next to this & there is no comparison imo. This is raw hip hop right here. peace

steadily bumpin "Jusas", that shit is certified dope!!

when i get more ample time i will explain the cover art fam..i got you

mantis
    thank u fam..its really humbling how much i am getting for this project..feels good to know this concept and idea is being apreciated,as yall know..the whole post apocalyptic,futuristic shit is my baby so it really means alot that people apreciate it

this album is nasty front to back. my favs were the intro
    worse than
    concrete jungle
    sun man
    digital contra
    unique masters
    area 57
    jusas
    unclone em
    weapon z
    apocalypse recon
    final battle

and the one on my beat came out just how i expected!! glad to be part of this masterpiece!

still tryin to catch all the lyrics, this album is jam packed with ill shit!!

many thanks fam. Glad you enjoyed that

Unique masterz, 2058, Jusas, the mentalist, apocalypse recon and final battle are dopest tracks. jewel raiders is cool too.

albums real nice as a whole propa job
    Wu-Tang forever

Quote Originally Posted by raza méng sou View Post
    unique masterz, 2058, jusas, the mentalist, apocalypse recon and final battle are dopest tracks. Jewel raiders is cool too.

Albums real nice as a whole propa job
    i give many thanks fam..very apreciated^o^