Thread: Don Lemon On CNN Gave Some Good Information For Ignorant Blacks To Change

-

Default Don Lemon On CNN Gave Some Good Information For Ignorant Blacks To Change

I was watching him on Youtube a few days ago talking about 5 things ignorant blacks need to do to change their life. He said young black men need to stop wearing their pants hanging low so you can see their underwear, blacks should stop calling each other niggas, blacks should stop littering trash on the ground, blacks should stop thinking that getting a education is acting white, blacks should stop killing each other. These are good things he said but i know ignorant blacks are gonna ignore him and they probably think he's a uncle tom because he has a good job on CNN network. He said that he used to live in a white neighborhood but he moved to Harlem, New York and i don't know why he did that LOL. He said he sees ignorance with blacks everyday in Harlem.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charles, I thought you had a problem with gay people?

-

You saying Don Lemon is gay? If he is, i didn't know that but i agree with what he said about things ignorant blacks need to do to change. I don't like gay people.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

You didn't know he was gay? lol

-

No i didn't know.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Why is it you only think/care about black people Charles? Their are ignorant people of all races. You think white people don't wear their pants low and kill each other? Hell, I've heard more than a few people of other races call each other niggas too. People are people Charles. Regardless of what pigment your skin is, if you're ignorant, you need to seek knowledge. We need to encourage ignorant people we come across to seek knowledge. That doesn't just include african americans Charles.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^the funniest thing is hes probably the most "ignorant black" on this whole forum

cleaning piss and shit out of toilets for a living and he has the nerve to judge other ppl LOL wtf?!?!!?

this can be life
    We do it for the people.

-

Food For Thought, your jokes about me being a janitor are really old. You can't come up with some better jokes about me? Who gives a fuck that i'm a janitor? Somebody has to do that and I still get more pussy than you.

-

I don't see a lot of white men wearing their pants hanging low and I don't hear about them killing each other often like black men do. Yes I know there's ignorant people of all races but blacks are the worst at being ignorant because blacks are the only race that call each other niggas when that's a word that whites used to call blacks when they were slaves. Blacks are the only ones who think getting a education isn't cool and blacks are the only ones who start trouble for no reason. Why do you think there's so many black men dead at a young age and in prison? You can go to any prison in america and i'll guarantee you that you'll see more black men than white men and hispanic men.

Black women are just as ignorant as black men because their dumb asses be having babies by these losers and be rejecting good black men because they think they're soft. Then they wanna complain that there's no good black men LOL. I don't see white women having babies outta wedlock and i don't see them with a lot of kids like black women.

Yeah he kept it real. He told it how it is

Food For Thought, your jokes about me being a janitor are really old. You can't come up with some better jokes about me? Who gives a fuck that i'm a janitor? Somebody has to do that and I still get more pussy than you.
    LOL im just helping put things in perspective charles. You need to think about your worth in society once in a while bro. And when you say you "get more pussy", you are referring to the prostitutes whose crusty ass toes you suck on regularly, right?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Yeah he kept it real. He told it how it is
    sarcasm?
    We do it for the people.

-

Yeah i'm referring to the prostitutes I deal with LOL. Why would Radioactive Man lie about his statement? He obviously agrees with Don just like me.

Im not being sarcastic, don lemon touched on issues that need to be touched on...im getting sick of the delusion that everything is all good with the black community, 31 people were shot in chi town a few days ago senselessly, its time to stop ignoring the real issues

-

I don't waste my time worrying about what ignorant black men do because i like it when them fools kill each other. The world is better off without them. White men are laughing at them hahahahahahahahahaha. White men are saying look at them stupid niggas kill each other. They're also saying it's a good thing we let them outta slavery because they're killing each other quicker than we were killing them LOL. Ku Klux Klan are laughing at them too. I remember on 2Pac's Soulja Story song on 2Pacalypse Now album, he said you got whites killing blacks, cops killing blacks and blacks killing blacks hahahahahahahahaha. Everything Willie D said on Geto Boys Niggas And Flies song about ignorant blacks is true. Here's some of what he said and i wonder if whites have listened to this song because they would agree with what he said.

What about these niggas driving beemers living with they momma? LOL. What about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL. Niggas ain't good for shit but eating barbecue hahahahahahahahaha. And holding other niggas back is all we do LOL. I went to the million man march. It was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. But that's a nigga for your ass g. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahaha. Cause niggas got plenty of it. I think they love it. Asskissing politicans ain't shit to me and muthafuck the NAACP. Muthafucking cowards sucking up to the sponsors. They couldn't give a fuck about the black youngsters. So called black radio stations running they flap talking about they don't play rap. But rap pay the bills muthafucka. It keeps a nigga outta jail cocksucker LOL. A nigga get on top and niggas hate it cause niggas can't stand to see another nigga make it LOL. So how the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga out for self? LOL.