Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I keep seeing 3:33, 11:11, 1:11, and 12:34 wtf?

Banned

Default I keep seeing 3:33, 11:11, 1:11, and 12:34 wtf?

Does anyone have insight to this? Sporadically I will see these numbers on the clock, or on a youtube minute-line, or on a price tag, etc......sometimes it'll be 3:33 for a few months, then it'll be 12:34, most recently it has been 1:11 and 11:11.

Any insight to this stuff? Anytime I google it or look on the internet, I get some psycho babbel from some cult-like religious site that makes no sense to me, or some divine bullshit I don't believe in; it's way too...."out there" and seems really fake.

Any1 experience this?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

havent experienced it to a significant extent personally but ive heard about it and I know it actually happens to more people than you would think

Im not too sure where I read/heard about it though. I think it was part of a documentary
    We do it for the people.

Banned

^ Do you know which documentary it was??

It may have been the 2012 documentary on netflix.

or it was an episode of Through the Wormhole.

im leaning towards the latter. if it is the latter, somebody should know what im talking about here
    We do it for the people.

Banned

Thanx, it's driving me nuts.

I usually think nothing of it, but it's a daily occurrence I've experienced for the last 10-15yrs, And like I said the only explanations I get are these ridiculous, beat-around-the-bush type responses, and they all end in "I don't believe in ALL of the theories about the 3:33 or 11:11 phenomenon, but I'd like to hear your opinions"

I'm asking myself, wtf theories are you talking about?! I haven't found shit even remotely relevant to trying to find an asnwer....E-V-E-R. So enlighten me on your findings.....

Anyways, good looking out, any other insight from people on this site would be appreciated, just to get a "general" idea would be great to get pointed in SOME kind of direction to find an explanation.

i used to see 202, 303, 404, 505, 555, 606, 1200

those are all models of Roland SP's. i should prolly buy one

I think the brain ... not the mind triggers thoughts about these everyday nummbers we see and we are trying to make a spectacular event from them. We barely know our brains and how they work but I'm sure they somehow know what time it is no matter what and they make us see these things to remind of of something.

Theres a documentary called the 11:11 phenomenon. or some shit.

You also have these people who claim they are angelic messages. I mean I once looked up at the clock fuckin my ex and saw it was 5:55 - angelic meaning:

You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear—all is well

Another time I was teaching a troubled girl about the armor of god and it was 2:22 am when i was done and she felt the grace.it says it means:

Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.
    Last edited by V4D3R; 07-26-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    Break fast is served

11:11 master numbers make a wish and believe it.
    Break fast is served

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I think the brain ... not the mind triggers thoughts about these everyday nummbers we see and we are trying to make a spectacular event from them. We barely know our brains and how they work but I'm sure they somehow know what time it is no matter what and they make us see these things to remind of of something.

Theres a documentary called the 11:11 phenomenon. or some shit.

You also have these people who claim they are angelic messages. I mean I once looked up at the clock fuckin my ex and saw it was 5:55 - angelic meaning:

You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear—all is well

Another time I was teaching a troubled girl about the armor of god and it was 2:22 am when i was done and she felt the grace.it says it means:

Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.
    ^ Exactly, all this angelical junk they say when I look it up, I feel is ridiculously useless unless you're a believer in Cristian faith, which I do not......thanks for the little bit of insight though. I agree the brain is a very complex thing to discuss, as we do not have a lot of answers to it; dreams and why we dream,and why we use a small percentage of our brain compared to using 100% of it are perfect examples.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    11:11 master numbers make a wish and believe it.
    haha, I'll remember that for next time, btw I just saw 12:34 while typing this.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I see 11:11 and 1:11 all the time.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

I believe 11:11 is the most common occurence
    We do it for the people.

been seeing this on the reg for many years. since teh beginning of 2011, it has ramped up tho.

i see the numbers everywhere..

just to add some of teh numers i see. 111 1:11 11:11 22:22 2:22 3:33 345 21:12 21:11 23:12 many many other variations. but those numbers everyday with out fail.

i used to think it was seen by people who are more intune with the programming of this reality (can see through the illusion)

but i know people who are not switched on/awake. who still see the numbers..

the best piece ive found on this is..

by mr rik clay

i used to think it was some dna activation stuff.. but how can people who think the govts and corporations are helping humans. be on some dna activation shit

if you want the whole rik clay interview

wow you see numerical patterns, next you'll be telling me you get deja vu too!

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
    wow you see numerical patterns, next you'll be telling me you get deja vu too!

im sure your to dumb to understand what the Fibonacci sequence is....

but look at the numbers i see, then look at the sequence,

seeing the numbers as often as i did, made me delve into goldenratio/fibonacci sequence and fractals..

its throughout all of nature, as the videos ive posted about the said topic, show and prove.

^^ i see crazy variations of the top 4 lines

my fave youtube video of all time

if anyone is interested in my playlist...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

understand reality newfag or learn to use your own brain, connect dots and THINK
    Last edited by soul controller; 07-27-2012 at 07:08 PM.

there was a thread about this before

i see 11:34 alot maybe it means im goin to hell? idk