Thread: DURAG DYNASTY x ALCHEMIST IS HERE

Default DURAG DYNASTY x ALCHEMIST IS HERE

I've been super hyped about this project since Planet Asia first announced it, proclaiming their forthcoming album to not only be produced by the Alchemist, but calling it some of his absolute finest work, while confidently promising us the best album of 2012. He also compared the overall vibe of it to Group Home's DJ Premier produced classic "Livin' Proof" and we all know that was real dark and knocking street rap. And now that the singles have been starting to drop one after the other, my anticipation is as high as when I first heard those words. Oh, and for those that don't know, Durag Dynasty is Planet Asia, Killer Ben & Tri-State.

Today Durag Dynasty hit us with the latest, "The World's Most Dangerous", a single that sounds just as dangerous as what Planet Asia proclaimed in that HipHopDX article. We have previously been treated to three other supreme tracks from this quartet; "Spudnik Webb" was released as an internet single right before ALC released his "Russian Roulette" where they appeared on the aptly titled "Junkyard Fight Scene". And somehow, I managed to miss out that they released another single in the end of May, "Glass Of Astonishment" so you can grab that now thanks to DotGotIt. With all these new tracks, you better TURN IT UP.... A LITTLE LOUDER!!!!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/naturesounds/d...asty-dangerous

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Durag Dynasty>>>

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

I'm getting extremely hyped for this album! Alchemist is on a roll!

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

ANGrYS ANUS JUST GOT WET

Veteran Member

this is the real hip hop worlds most anticipated release behind killah priest new shit...

gold chain military >>>> blog favorite kid groups that suck like black hippy

tri-state is the illest west coast spitter alive and the best kept secret son puts asia under pressure every time they spit

"eviel knievel, set up the easel
    paint drippin
    you can see the weapon is lethal
    mel gibson
    hope you get raped by a pack a niggas
    belligerent shit you say off the dark liqour"

everything this nigga spits is a quotable

claaas blog got all kinds of downloads and info it destroys gay rap blogs by gay rap bloggers with ad money that dont know rap

this the first joint they did its a classic

That shit is crack!!! thanks for that. peace.

heat da prophet

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

fire
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i gotta cop this and planet asia's joints
    Non Ignorants

RIP

yeah, "Black Belt Theatre" was fire.. very slept on album, i was sure there was a song with both Killa Ben and Tri-State on there when i made this post yesterday, but when i was gonna link it i realized they were both on separate songs.

for those that don't know Planet Asia previously released a full-length project with Tri-State as a duo called General Monks.. the project was named "Each Step"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

No doubt! that General Monks shit is flamesssss