Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Masta Killa - "What You See/Cali Sun" (Official Video)

Veteran Member

"This is off of MK new solo album called SELLING MY SOUL, then we dropping LOYALTY IS ROYALTY which is more of a traditional WU sound. BOTH albums are banging HIPHOP." - PF CUTTIN

MK should rap about slapping bitches and doing drugs on selling my soul cuz this shit SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ masta killa being fooled into thinking dropping a LIVE masta killa album was a good idea

wu gets the worst advice and more times than not they take it!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK live album sold like 18 copies worldwide and further damaged MK sales history as a solo artist nobody wants to put ANY $ into his art very sad... but his doing...

mastakilla vegan diet will buy him more time im sure hell drop loyalty is royalty as some point before he dies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    Just like Wu-Massacre, Shaolin Vs Wu Tang, Unexpected Victory and Wizard of Poetry...so fuck all this "Ghost & Rae are the last hope."
    why does no one realise this

NON-IGS

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Just like Wu-Massacre, Shaolin Vs Wu Tang, Unexpected Victory and Wizard of Poetry...so fuck all this "Ghost & Rae are the last hope."
    Shaloin vs Wu-Tang was official, stop bitching, oh you're waiting for the rebellion? hahahahaha
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Co-sign. All of these albums and mixtape were garbage. How can they be the last hope when they made a lot of shitty things as well. Let's just wait and see.

yep,

all personal opinions aside, none of these albums made any impact whatsoever and did nothing to prop up the wu brand. cuban linx 2 got people paying attention to wu again and there was absolutely no followup.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Dude this song is really good! I like the first one so far, it's very creative and refreshing! looks and sounds like he's found a new wind and is in a good place personally. You can tell from the music and videos.

Good to see him getting love after all these year. you gayways have horrible taste in music

you cant disappoint everyone..
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Shaolin vs wu tang was pretty damn dope, I dunno why that's getting hated on.

This is fuckin terrible though, lol at the first few posters who posted "street corners", masta killa has a shit verse on that track, easily the worst.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Not sure why Ghost even gets a mention. I can understand Rae cuz he had one album that some reviewers were mildly interested in but Ghost hasn't had any kind of interest in years.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Veteran Member

Strange, I remember him announcing his 4th album to be dropped after LIR and was going to be called "Soul & Substance" now hes reversed the order & changed it to Selling My Soul????

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...soul-substance

DX: Just wanna wrap things up by getting a rundown of any other projects you got on deck for 2010…

Masta Killa: I’m gonna set it off with the Live on Stage. I’m gonna come back with the Loyalty Is Royalty. And the three punch combination I’m gonna hit you with the Soul And Substance. That’s the next project that I’m gonna drop after Loyalty Is Royalty. I’m already on cock [and] I’m just ready to start firing, brother.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Dude this song is really good! I like the first one so far, it's very creative and refreshing! looks and sounds like he's found a new wind and is in a good place personally. You can tell from the music and videos.

Good to see him getting love after all these year. you gayways have horrible taste in music
    Agreed, sounds fresh, like a Flying Lotus beat, people should stop crying every time a general decides to try something different. Masta Killa will be next to drop a fuck Wu-Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Warcloud, Holocaust and Frank the Robot Tank are the Last hope.
    Fixed...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
    Shaolin vs wu tang was pretty damn dope, I dunno why that's getting hated on.

This is fuckin terrible though, lol at the first few posters who posted "street corners", masta killa has a shit verse on that track, easily the worst.
    That was me who posted that. What i said was that i always liked masta best when he is on a slowed down soulful beat ala street corners.. Your right he has the worst verse on that track but its still infinitely more listenable that this new shit

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
    Both tracks terrible

Selling your soul is a good name for this album
    HOW IS HE SELLING HIS SOUL WHEN HE SPIT STREET IN BOTH TRACKs

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

ROFLMALOLOL YOU WU FORUM FAGS SHOULD HAVE NO OPINION ON HIP HOP AND SHOULD GO BACK TO LISTENING TO STONE TEMPLE PILOTs,
    JUST HEARD THE FIRST VERSE FROM THE FIRST VIDEO AND THAT TRACK IS A FUCKING CLASSIC LISTEN TO THE LYRICs

"U MUST BE BLIND AND CANT DETECT
    THAT I AM FROM THAT BK SECT"

THE MASTA ROCKIN OVER A DILLA TYPE BEAT , IM SURE HE RIPS THE SECOND VERSE

MASTA KILLA WIT HIS VOICE LOWERED STILL HAS MORE CHARISMA THAN RETARDED ROBOT TANK OR GZAs BOOGER EYED RAPs

HE EVEN SPITS AT HIS NORMAL TONE ON THE SECOND TRACK BUT I DONT LIKE WESTCOAST BEATS UNLESS HE PUTS SNOOP & 2 SHORT ON THE TRAcK

GHOSTFACE WIZARD OF POETRY>>>ALOT OF FAKE KILLEBEES ALBUMS

ADD MASTA KILLA TO THE LIST OF NIGGAZ ALLOWED TO SPIT ON RnB AND SOUL BEATS WIT GHOST AND SEAN PRICE CAUSE THEY STILL RAP STREET
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 08-02-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Trolls usually go against the grain. It's what they do.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.