A lot of folks appear to overlook Cube as a GOAT status. Witch such MC's getting regular mentions like Rakim, Nas, 2pac, Biggie, etc etc Cube rarely gets a mention.

I gotta say Cube is up there for sure; when my older brother bought "Death Certificate" for the first time, I was only 7 when it came out, and my bro was 12 or 13, and obviously I didn't know a damn thing Cube was talking about with "Black Korea" and "Color Blind" but the mixture of charismatic vocals, and hardcore beats stood out....afterwards my bro got "Straight Outta Compton" and Cube was the voice that stood out the most to me, especially on the title track.

Others will say Eazy-E which is understandable, but Cube's verse was the first I memorized, and what stood out for NWA in my opinion.

Also his Westside Connection stuff was phenomenal, at least Bow Down was, Terrorist Threats wasn't "AS" on point, but I still enjoyed the album thoroughly....and again I think Cube stood out over Mac-10 and WC.

His catalog is also untouchable; at least his early 90's stuff:

I mean after the War & Peace album, he kind of turned into a new direction, and really started to focus on his movie career, so it was really hard to accept him for the "style" of rapper he was, watching him in flicks like:

Barber Shop
Are we There Yet?
XXX the sequel

etc

But obviously the content of his music will change as he gets older, like most artists, especially now that he's a family man.

And regarding his acting, I honestly believe he's the best rapper-turned-actor with the most talent.......not the best movie choices mind you, but he certainly has high-calibur acting over people like DMX, T.I, Big Boi, and others........

And when he came back "Raw Footage" and "I am the West" I liked how he "somewhat" went back to his old roots as a rapper; laugh now Cry Later was so-so IMO.

Anyways, what you think of Cube?