Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
not at all.

satan is a fallen angel who before his fall from grace was highly ranked amongst the angels in heaven. all the angels of heaven submit to the authority of God. satan, or who he was titled at the time "lucifer", sought to make himself greater than God and usurp his kingship so God threw him out.

this is somewhat similar to what adam and eve did in taking fruit from the tree of life. God gave man everything and man was truly blessed back in the beginnning before the fall of man through sin. the serpent, who was satan, told eve that if they took the apple they would more or less have the knowledge that God possessed. in both instances with adam and eve and lucifer they sought to be equal or greater than God.

contrast that with the perfect sacrifice who is Jesus who submitted fully to the will of the Father all the way to a brutal death and did not seek to be equal or greater than his Father.

philipians 2:5-11

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death —
even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Who wrote that? Why would we have to acknowledge this or that or burn in hell?

then have another part of the earth where they say the same story but in different names and situations but you burn in hell when you dont acknowledge they are right?

Then the other corner of the earth they dont believe in a heaven or hell but worship idols and gluttony.

I see it as a tool to divide and massacre and to lead armies and slaves for a lil while now. Me and the Creator have a different relationship. i know this to be a fallacy and can prove to you the harm its caused in way more instances then good. Christianity is not even a unit. It's divided in 1000's of denominations....<--anagram

Your no more right then I am and nobody knows shit about the truth real talk. But...there are historical references writings artifacts impossible architecture relating to beings from another world coming down here on earth and fuckin our whole shit up...the universe and mind are powerful easily programmed tools. Religion is like hard-coded hardware on a mind.