Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jesus = Lucifer

The ABBOTT

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-24-2012 at 05:37 AM.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

I apologize if anything I posted seemed disrespectful to W. Wasn't my intention. And on the contrary I only debate with people who I respect and think have spent time studying their craft.

And if like Sunny said our posts have become hard to follow and ones aren't getting anything from it because of our passion for the subject then I'm happy to step away and perhaps myself and W can continue the debate through PM.

I certainly don't want to be part of (any further) derailing a thread if that's how it is seen.

Peace.

Req Em Ab

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

it didn't get to that point yet -

passion is one thing, frustration is another

i'm not trying to control the thread at that level, i'm just pointing out some observations while attempting to keep it peaceful.

debates can turn into heated arguments

i've gained allot by reading what yall wrote and didn't want this to get out of hand - please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    im simply taking the bible for what it says.

many people have turned the bible into whatever suits them.

thats why you have catholics, mormons, and jehovahs witnesses claiming they're christians when they're all heretical teachings. there is nothing in the scripture that says we should ever pray to the virgin mary. there's nothing i scripture that says that God had an actual sexual experience with the person who gave birth to jesus.

even homosexuals are getting on the act.

if you want to be any of those things go ahead, but don't try to associate these things with christianity.

so when the bible talks about making the woman out of a mans rib, you take as just that ?

where does it say that man is made out of dirt ?

are not homosexuals off the hook since jesus died for all of our sins ?

what do you make of this scripture ?

New International Version (©1984)
    "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-12-2012 at 04:13 AM.

To the Church in Thyatira

18“To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. 24Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you): 25Only hold on to what you have until I come.

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

27‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;
    he will dash them to pieces like pottery’b—
    just as I have received authority from my Father.

28 I will also give him the morning star.

29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

what is this morning star exactly ?

12How you have fallen from heaven,
    O morning star, son of the dawn!
    You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
    13You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to heaven;
    I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
    I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.c
    14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
    15But you are brought down to the grave,
    to the depths of the pit.

Hormones are powerful...and so is a mind convinced by a indoctrinated belief.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    it didn't get to that point yet -

passion is one thing, frustration is another

i'm not trying to control the thread at that level, i'm just pointing out some observations while attempting to keep it peaceful.

debates can turn into heated arguments

i've gained allot by reading what yall wrote and didn't want this to get out of hand - please continue.

so when the bible talks about making the woman out of a mans rib, you take as just that ?

where does it say that man is made out of dirt ?

are not homosexuals off the hook since jesus died for all of our sins ?

what do you make of this scripture ?

New International Version (©1984)
    "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    genesis 2:5-7

Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams[b] came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

so maybe not "dirt" but dust.

genesis 2:18-25

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” 19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.
    But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
    23 The man said,
    “This is now bone of my bones
    and flesh of my flesh;
    she shall be called ‘woman,’
    for she was taken out of man. ”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
    25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

the details as to how God made eve out of the rib arent disclosed.

Jesus did die for atonement of our sins but this does not give us license to continue in sin.

hebrews 6:1-8

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a] and of faith in God, 2 instruction about cleansing rites,[b] the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3 And God permitting, we will do so.
    4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

we are called to holiness and are being made holy. how can we be holy if we continue in sin?

regarding the verse you quoted:

matthew 10:34-37

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn“‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law —
    36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

sounds cruel doesnt it?

what Jesus is saying to the twelve disciples and to all who would follow him is they will be persecuted and forsaken even by people who are closest to them because of christ. Jesus is asking if they're willing to make this sacrifice to follow christ or do they value those relationships more than christ. the text i bolded highlights this point.

if one is willing to put down everything for the sake of christ they will be given everything back and more. those who value the things of this life over christ will eventually lose all they have.

1 john 2:15-17

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[d] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

good stuff

no debate

no argument

Non Ignorant Math Team

the bible cant b true cuz there r many contradictions like the differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah.
    Last edited by cj wisty; 08-12-2012 at 12:54 PM.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    To the Church in Thyatira

18“To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. 24Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you): 25Only hold on to what you have until I come.

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

27‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;
    he will dash them to pieces like pottery’b—
    just as I have received authority from my Father.

28 I will also give him the morning star.

29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

what is this morning star exactly ?

12How you have fallen from heaven,
    O morning star, son of the dawn!
    You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
    13You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to heaven;
    I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
    I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.c
    14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
    15But you are brought down to the grave,
    to the depths of the pit.
    its used in different context in both verses.

in the verse in revelation its used to identify the light of the dawn or the rising sun.

in the verse in isaiah its used metaphorically.

reading the same verse from the KJV:

isaiah 14:12-15

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

NIV = morning star, son of the dawm
    KJV = lucifer, son of the morning

so we could say that lucifer = morning star

but again, the term "lucifer" or "morning star" are being used metaphorically.

keep in mind that this is no longer what the fallen angel is called. his moniker is now "satan" or "the opposer" in his disgrace.

the moniker was bestowed upon Jesus in being described as the morning star.

this does not mean that Jesus and satan are the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    the bible cant b true cuz there r many contradictions like the differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah.
    those censuses were taken at different times period

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    those censuses were taken at different times period
    they were both referring to the same event

NON-IGS

I'm not even gonna get into this.I seen the videos. I understood and have heard this before. There is a power struggle in this thread though and some bias so I don't really want to take part in the convo.my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    so I don't really want to take part in the convo.my bad.
    lol - you already did

the fusion is comin soon..thru undastandin

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    they were both referring to the same event
    typed what you quoted and thought i deleted it but i guess not.

anyway,

there's a mistake in the census numbers of these two chapters either in transmission or by the original people who wrote the books but do you realize what you're saying?

so since there are different census numbers in erza 2 and jeremiah 7 that means the events described didnt happen? you do understand you would have to throw out a whole lot of stuff in many ancient greek writings and even in modern day newpapers if you use this logic?

if someone goes to a wu-tang concert and says wu-tang performed 8 songs and another person who went to the concert says wu-tang performed 10 songs, obviously one of them is misinformed but does that automatically mean the concert didnt happen?
    Last edited by THE W; 08-13-2012 at 09:58 AM.