I’m lyrical of Biblical proportions, a swordsman, a beast held dormant, thoughts faster than Mecca at Ramadan, with slaughtered oxen ‘n’ pork toxins, Dark Side of tha Force in my proximity, I am tha Hip Hop remedy/ my identity is indemnity, a mentalist with an affinity to ruffneckin’ it/ tha nexus to flesh vestiges is how tha God expresses witticism, my cynicism real though/ so fuck what you feel yo, I kick sparks off my steel toes, with dreams for CREAM taller than Shaquille yo/ brolic Knolege like dense intense thoughts in colleges, feed tha verse like Somalians, trying’ to blow up like Bosnians in Boston Marathons ‘n’ shit, I’m tha paragon of bids with a harem of Nicki Minaj bitches in blonde wigs/ prove to the agnostics who tha God is, throw caution to tha wind, bury me in a bronze coffin with my arm on my pen, 3 hundred 60 meridian, anno Domini, post meridiem/ parole 2 thousand 25 millennium spittin’ sickenin’ idioms strictly for tha fastidious minded/ Jewish with tha bluest iris, Pyrex rhymes heal tha virus, check tha glossary if you can’t follow Science/ vocal tyrant, depth like Poseidon, insight simple Simons to collide, open to God’s brightness/ or suffer tha consequences, next realm conscientious consciousness, claim to spit but you swallow it/ Knolege tha Wisdom emitted, I am tha white light divided into the prism kid…