Thread: Nba 2k13

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Default Nba 2k13

I'm liking the changes, especially the ability to change your stance to shade the defender. I'm curious to see how on-ball defense feels this time around. I didn't play 2K12 fort that long last year, but I'm getting the itch again. Especially since it's not even certain if NBA Live is coming out anymore. And who knows what kind of shape that game will be in even if it does.

Changing the dribble controls will be a nice change of pace as well. I'm also reading that they're including a manual bounce pass this year.
    Last edited by Brick Thunderbird; 08-10-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

They should change it so the CPU isn't able to get stolen or deflected passes so easily. They should also make it a little less tough to dunk. I'm not saying it should be arcade like such as in NBA Live(Arch Rivals), but it went too much in the other direction.

Play smarter and don't give the ball away so easily or change the sliders so your team doesn't get the ball so much. Sports games are all bout sliders these days it seems. Try them if you dislike the gameplay.

I like the dribble controls too. It was just Alternate controls B in the last two games, but I like that they gonna focus on it more and make it better. The only reason I stuck with Live these years is the dribble stick.. so let's see.

The new Live 13 leak was kinda weak but tbh I might get both this year and see from there

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

They need to make that NBA Live like $20. I've been dying reading the responses to that gameplay video.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

LOL I hear it may be a DLble game. It should be cheap as fuck. They should show love to the fans, and then work hard and next year get their shit together. They making big cuts tho so there should be a whole new development team next. Looks like another fail for Live this time.