Thread: Islam

Default Islam

Any Muslims here? Wu are a big reason I was open minded to Islam. Only Ghost and Rae are I believe but many read the Qur'an and followed heretical Muslim spin-offs like the NOi and 5 Percenters.

How long have you been Muslim? Whats your background? How devout are you? What sects or schools of thought do you follow? Favorite Muslim rappers?

Or if no Muslims respond, ask questions about Islam and I'll try to share personal knowledge.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

I don't follow any religion, but Muslims should be glad the 5% and Nation of Islam exist because they get a lot of followers from people who eventually leave those groups and become "traditional" Muslims. Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali would've remained Christians if it weren't for the Nation

No Father to my stench

the "orthidox" "Islam" that people practice today is the "spin off", not the 5 Percent

Master Fard Muhammad is frum the same council that raised up all the Prophets and Messengers in the Quran and although eye don't pray, eye certainly want to stay on those brother's good side