Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the expendables three

Ronda Rousey is a buttaface

anybody check out the trailer for snipes latest film gallowalkers?

i also heard a rumor Antonio Banderas Milla Jovovich Nick cage and Jakie Chan to be in expendables 3 ?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

-

I was at the video store last week and i saw Gallowwalkers on the shelf and i read what it's about and i decided to pass on it. I still watch Wesley's classic movies New Jack City and White Men Can't Jump sometimes. I'm about to get his Jungle Fever movie from Amazon.com in October. I watch the sex scene on Youtube sometimes from Jungle Fever when he fucked Annabella Sciorra on a desk at their job LOL. When they went to the next scene, Wesley was laying on top of her sleeping and i know that had to be uncomfortable LOL. The rumor you heard about those actors you named that are supposed to be in the next Expendables sequel i think is true. I saw at another website that it's true Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson are gonna be in the next Expendables. I can't believe Sylvester called Bruce Willis lazy and that's why Sylvester doesn't want him in the next Expendables. I don't agree with that because Bruce has done 3 movies this year.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^^
    The reason was that Bruce Willis wanted a ridiculous amount of money.

-

Yeah i read about that but it was stupid for him to call Bruce lazy because he isn't lazy. Like i said, he did 3 movies that came to theatres this year. He's also been doing a few straight to video movies.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default the expendables 3

My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

been getting good reviews....Mostly Saying Its A fun film to watch

I didn't really like it

meh, watched it last night. Didn't think much of it, just what you would expect from an expendables film

The films have been getting worse. The beginning of this i liked, then the whole 'new team' part kinda killed it. Great to see Wesley Snipes back and Gibson made an excellent bad guy. Using Antonio Banderas as the comic relief didn't work though.

I love the fact that they are trying to make an 80's action flick here, its weird these days to watch an action movie where somebody doesn't use superpowers. The first movie was spot on, the second was decent but this brings it down. Maybe because its a PG-13, i dunno.

-

I'm gonna see it next week. I wonder why it's PG-13 when it should be R.

-

I saw The Expendables 3 this weekend and i liked it. Lots of action. LOL@Antonio Banderas hahahahahahahahaha. His character was funny. I was surprised to see Kelsey Grammer and Harrison Ford. Ronda Rousey is hot and i want her. I like the sexy red dress she wore at the club she worked at when Kelsey and Sylvester met her. She was the club bouncer and she was kicking some men's asses LOL.

Just got back from seeing this. Much better than I was expecting, most people were saying it was sub par but I enjoyed it for what it was and I really liked Mel Gibson as the villain.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Antonio Banderas almost stole the movie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Just watched it online. Was way too long and overly predictable but still enjoyable. The first half hour was the best part, with the introduction where they break out Snipes being as good as a classic Bond movie action packed opening scene.

Banderas & Gibson were good. Kelsey Grammar was a nice surprise. Ford was okay. Not the best installment in the series. It's also telling they had to do practically all of the character moments after Gibson was killed off, in that final bar scene.

Stallone should make a spinoff movie with Trench (Schwarzenegger)'s team, have Jet Li on there and a Sly Stallone guest spot. Because the Expendables formula as is gets old now. Sly could write the story again. I'm guessing Jet Li only had a few lines in nrs 2 & 3 because he asked for bucketloads of cash.

I'd like to see Mel Gibson in a few more action movies in the near future.
    Retired.