Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lil B refuses to call SOLJA BOI and gets knocked out by his number 1 fan heat older

^^^ terminator 2, classic i haven't played it yet, rugby 08. ahahaha

that was hilarious

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

FRESH FISH

It Has just been uncovered that before you reach BasedGod you will still have to go through numerous training and test before becoming truly based and knighted with the peace jewelry, your positive will be tested and you will have to show you have a positive center with a peaceful hart.

THESE ARE THE LEVELS THAT WERE HIDDEN BEFORE YOU REACH LEVEL 7

x=BASED LEVEL 2xMIND

1x-Plant Based-This is when you have supported the nature and began to love the natural earth how it is, being able to run through the flowers and gain natural BASED energy from the wildlife.You must be able to walk in the nature and near water and gain the peace that it brings to your soul this will give u the energy you did not no was available from the earth and convert it to BASED.

2x-Ten Based-Where you have moved from gaining all the energy you can from the earth while you have Cared For 400 to 500 supporters of your BASED lifestyle to help them see positive so they can lead Their BASED community, you have now reached a level called TEN BASED. THIS PROMOTES YOU TO FREELY CREATE 1 LEVEL OF BASED THAT YOU FEEL IS POSITIVE AND YOUR BASED FAMILY NEEDS TO SEE. You can set your own guidelines with the only restriction of no negative rules.If you PROMOTE NEGATIVE you are set back to TURF BASED IMMEDIATELY, AND YOUR BASED COMMUNITY WILL BE HANDED TO YOUR HIGHEST NOBLEMAN IN RANK.

3x-Based Nobleman-The BASED NOBLEMAN is right besides the highest ranked of the BASED community, he is chosen to be the lead to assist if there any any negative in the community or any uncertainties of the highest ranked BASED ROBOT that has started the community. BASED NOBLEMAN have the power to add people to the community along side with the starter of that community.

4x-Cystal Based-You have reached a level now where you are no longer affected by negative and have used all negative and positive energies to your advantage to the point where u have gained a mass amount of BASED power. You have a lead community of over 600-700 and you are not stopping for anything. This is a time to celebrate your BASED commitment as well as your levels u have completed.

5x-Based Elixir-This is where you use your positive energy to heal others spirits or physical the best way you can. People look to the BASED ELIXIR for strength and being healed in times of negative or uncertainty. The BASED ELIXIR shows that to be uncertain is WHAT BEING BASED IS ABOUT, NOT KNOWING THE FUTER BUT TO FIND A PLAN IN THE THINKING PROCESS. WHEN YOU ARE BASED ELIXIR YOU SHOW AND PROVE ALONG SIDE HELP YOUR COMMUNITY. In your BASED community Pick out your BASED ELIXIR, make sure they are dedicated and POSITIVE

MORE HIDDEN LEVELS WILL BE UNCOVERD ON YOUR ROAD TO BECOMING THE ONE AND ONLY "BasedGod" Like Lil B Himself. He is the only one who can claim that title.

COLLECT OLD RARE #BASED SCRIPTURES!!! I WONT POST THIS OFTEN!! AND ONLY HERE ON FB ONLY MESSAGE FOR TRUE SUPPORTERS! - Lil B

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LA zoo View Post
    It Has just been uncovered that before you reach BasedGod you will still have to go through numerous training and test before becoming truly based and knighted with the peace jewelry, your positive will be tested and you will have to show you have a positive center with a peaceful hart.

THESE ARE THE LEVELS THAT WERE HIDDEN BEFORE YOU REACH LEVEL 7

x=BASED LEVEL 2xMIND

1x-Plant Based-This is when you have supported the nature and began to love the natural earth how it is, being able to run through the flowers and gain natural BASED energy from the wildlife.You must be able to walk in the nature and near water and gain the peace that it brings to your soul this will give u the energy you did not no was available from the earth and convert it to BASED.

2x-Ten Based-Where you have moved from gaining all the energy you can from the earth while you have Cared For 400 to 500 supporters of your BASED lifestyle to help them see positive so they can lead Their BASED community, you have now reached a level called TEN BASED. THIS PROMOTES YOU TO FREELY CREATE 1 LEVEL OF BASED THAT YOU FEEL IS POSITIVE AND YOUR BASED FAMILY NEEDS TO SEE. You can set your own guidelines with the only restriction of no negative rules.If you PROMOTE NEGATIVE you are set back to TURF BASED IMMEDIATELY, AND YOUR BASED COMMUNITY WILL BE HANDED TO YOUR HIGHEST NOBLEMAN IN RANK.

3x-Based Nobleman-The BASED NOBLEMAN is right besides the highest ranked of the BASED community, he is chosen to be the lead to assist if there any any negative in the community or any uncertainties of the highest ranked BASED ROBOT that has started the community. BASED NOBLEMAN have the power to add people to the community along side with the starter of that community.

4x-Cystal Based-You have reached a level now where you are no longer affected by negative and have used all negative and positive energies to your advantage to the point where u have gained a mass amount of BASED power. You have a lead community of over 600-700 and you are not stopping for anything. This is a time to celebrate your BASED commitment as well as your levels u have completed.

5x-Based Elixir-This is where you use your positive energy to heal others spirits or physical the best way you can. People look to the BASED ELIXIR for strength and being healed in times of negative or uncertainty. The BASED ELIXIR shows that to be uncertain is WHAT BEING BASED IS ABOUT, NOT KNOWING THE FUTER BUT TO FIND A PLAN IN THE THINKING PROCESS. WHEN YOU ARE BASED ELIXIR YOU SHOW AND PROVE ALONG SIDE HELP YOUR COMMUNITY. In your BASED community Pick out your BASED ELIXIR, make sure they are dedicated and POSITIVE

MORE HIDDEN LEVELS WILL BE UNCOVERD ON YOUR ROAD TO BECOMING THE ONE AND ONLY "BasedGod" Like Lil B Himself. He is the only one who can claim that title.

COLLECT OLD RARE #BASED SCRIPTURES!!! I WONT POST THIS OFTEN!! AND ONLY HERE ON FB ONLY MESSAGE FOR TRUE SUPPORTERS! - Lil B
    What...............

The....................

Fuck??????????????????????

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

lmao holy shit,there are levels to pass thru to be this guy lmfao

'

Quote Originally Posted by LA zoo View Post
    COLLECT OLD RARE #BASED SCRIPTURES!!!

i need one faggot ass Lil B fan to explain to me why or how this is good music...

and if u cant explain how its good music, explain how its funny.

nothin yall say will change my mind about this faggot but i just wanna know why yall are so gay. this shit isnt even comedy. faggot gets knocked out once and cant man up. has to have a bunch of faggot fans have his back. VAGINA!!! its funny how yall keep sayin we dont get it. i dont need to get it

but please explain my 1st questions with use of these videos....please

hahahaha that would be a question for you heat and la zoo

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    i need one faggot ass Lil B fan to explain to me why or how this is good music...

and if u cant explain how its good music, explain how its funny.

nothin yall say will change my mind about this faggot but i just wanna know why yall are so gay. this shit isnt even comedy. faggot gets knocked out once and cant man up. has to have a bunch of faggot fans have his back. VAGINA!!! its funny how yall keep sayin we dont get it. i dont need to get it

but please explain my 1st questions with use of these videos....please
    why dont you stfu and go meditate in front of your hip hop altar, you depressing faggit
    We do it for the people.

yo what da fuck is wrong wit u homeboy? wake up on the wrong side of the bed just before i pissed in ur cheerios again? lol Piss for Thoughts

and learn how to spell faggot, faggot

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    why dont you stfu and go meditate in front of your hip hop altar
    and yo i might just do that

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

barcode, you probably just don't understand satire and if you don't then you won't be able to understand satire of any kind including satirical hip hop like lil b. he also does conscious songs that are pretty good.