Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lil B refuses to call SOLJA BOI and gets knocked out by his number 1 fan heat older

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    i need one faggot ass Lil B fan to explain to me why or how this is good music...

and if u cant explain how its good music, explain how its funny.

nothin yall say will change my mind about this faggot but i just wanna know why yall are so gay. this shit isnt even comedy. faggot gets knocked out once and cant man up. has to have a bunch of faggot fans have his back. VAGINA!!! its funny how yall keep sayin we dont get it. i dont need to get it

but please explain my 1st questions with use of these videos....please

THAT LAST VID IS MY FAVORiTE, JUST WHEN I REALIZED THAT BASEDGOD WAS GOD, THAT VID CAME OUT AND I KNEW HE WAS BACk
    "BASE NEVER DIED ILL BE THERE NEXT MORNING"

Quote Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
    barcode, you probably just don't understand satire and if you don't then you won't be able to understand satire of any kind including satirical hip hop like lil b. he also does conscious songs that are pretty good.
    see i understand satire and satirical hip-hop. but every song i've heard by him has been garbage so far. even if he is trolling wack hip-hop.

i havent heard one dope line outta this cats mouth yet. and the mixes on the vocals suck ass.

post up some of his "real" or "concious" tracks please so i can stop passing anymore premature judgement on his music.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

Lil B fans suck dick.

Both literally and figuratively.

And for the record, I'm bumping Justin Bieber right now.

Yet I'm still not as soft as a Lil B fan.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

wow this song is a banger,

i understand barcode and surlys reactions cause none of my friends like them understand lil b, cause there retarded

only slow people cant understand what lil b is doing

and if u watch too short talkin about lil b, it will tell u that the basedgod was more gangsta than the average cockasian wucorp poster
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 08-24-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

i need one faggot ass Lil B fan to explain to me why or how this is good music...
    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    THAT LAST VID IS MY FAVORiTE, JUST WHEN I REALIZED THAT BASEDGOD WAS GOD, THAT VID CAME OUT AND I KNEW HE WAS BACk
    "BASE NEVER DIED ILL BE THERE NEXT MORNING"
    lmao! ceited heard his calling and was quick to oblige...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

BASEDGODS SILLY RAPS>>>> WARCLOUD AND NOEMTIONS SERIOUS RAPs

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post

lmao....im done

didnt really like the beats on the first 2 but i gotta admit the lyrics werent that bad. the third was dope. even went out and listened to it again when i got back. so 1 good song ive heard. what i wanna know is if the other garbage i heard is him trolling, why does he waste
    time, energy and money doin wack shit? and why make wack shit on purpose if u have the potential to be better than average?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    BASEDGODS SILLY RAPS>>>> WARCLOUD AND NOEMTIONS SERIOUS RAPs
    nnow that u bring up NoEmotion

his music isnt that serious either. NoEmotion is also a troll kinda. he said himself when he hears new music he's like "WTF is that bullshit right there? So I created my own version of WTF is that bullshit right there?"

that one song was cool but i'll take weird/funny over gay/funny any day

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

barcode, you probably just don't understand satire and if you don't then you won't be able to understand satire of any kind including satirical hip hop like lil b. he also does conscious songs that are pretty good.

If I want satire I'll listen to WEIRD AL YANKOVIC.

WTF?

Making excuses for horrible music.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LA zoo View Post
    It Has just been uncovered that before you reach BasedGod you will still have to go through numerous training and test before becoming truly based and knighted with the peace jewelry, your positive will be tested and you will have to show you have a positive center with a peaceful hart.

THESE ARE THE LEVELS THAT WERE HIDDEN BEFORE YOU REACH LEVEL 7

x=BASED LEVEL 2xMIND

1x-Plant Based-This is when you have supported the nature and began to love the natural earth how it is, being able to run through the flowers and gain natural BASED energy from the wildlife.You must be able to walk in the nature and near water and gain the peace that it brings to your soul this will give u the energy you did not no was available from the earth and convert it to BASED.

2x-Ten Based-Where you have moved from gaining all the energy you can from the earth while you have Cared For 400 to 500 supporters of your BASED lifestyle to help them see positive so they can lead Their BASED community, you have now reached a level called TEN BASED. THIS PROMOTES YOU TO FREELY CREATE 1 LEVEL OF BASED THAT YOU FEEL IS POSITIVE AND YOUR BASED FAMILY NEEDS TO SEE. You can set your own guidelines with the only restriction of no negative rules.If you PROMOTE NEGATIVE you are set back to TURF BASED IMMEDIATELY, AND YOUR BASED COMMUNITY WILL BE HANDED TO YOUR HIGHEST NOBLEMAN IN RANK.

3x-Based Nobleman-The BASED NOBLEMAN is right besides the highest ranked of the BASED community, he is chosen to be the lead to assist if there any any negative in the community or any uncertainties of the highest ranked BASED ROBOT that has started the community. BASED NOBLEMAN have the power to add people to the community along side with the starter of that community.

4x-Cystal Based-You have reached a level now where you are no longer affected by negative and have used all negative and positive energies to your advantage to the point where u have gained a mass amount of BASED power. You have a lead community of over 600-700 and you are not stopping for anything. This is a time to celebrate your BASED commitment as well as your levels u have completed.

5x-Based Elixir-This is where you use your positive energy to heal others spirits or physical the best way you can. People look to the BASED ELIXIR for strength and being healed in times of negative or uncertainty. The BASED ELIXIR shows that to be uncertain is WHAT BEING BASED IS ABOUT, NOT KNOWING THE FUTER BUT TO FIND A PLAN IN THE THINKING PROCESS. WHEN YOU ARE BASED ELIXIR YOU SHOW AND PROVE ALONG SIDE HELP YOUR COMMUNITY. In your BASED community Pick out your BASED ELIXIR, make sure they are dedicated and POSITIVE

MORE HIDDEN LEVELS WILL BE UNCOVERD ON YOUR ROAD TO BECOMING THE ONE AND ONLY "BasedGod" Like Lil B Himself. He is the only one who can claim that title.

COLLECT OLD RARE #BASED SCRIPTURES!!! I WONT POST THIS OFTEN!! AND ONLY HERE ON FB ONLY MESSAGE FOR TRUE SUPPORTERS! - Lil B

So Lil B is standom is like Dungeons and Dragons with a twist of Free Mason heirarchy?

Non Ignorant Math Team

lmfao. although ceited is an obvious troll as even hes said numerous times i usually find that hes the voice of reason on many things. makes me wonder about some things on this forum.

NON-IGS

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    If I want satire I'll listen to WEIRD AL YANKOVIC.

WTF?

Making excuses for horrible music.
    lil b is better than most of the stuff you listen to lol

FRESH FISH

didnt really like the beats on the first 2 but i gotta admit the lyrics werent that bad. the third was dope. even went out and listened to it again when i got back. so 1 good song ive heard. what i wanna know is if the other garbage i heard is him trolling, why does he waste
    time, energy and money doin wack shit? and why make wack shit on purpose if u have the potential to be better than average?

LMFAO

nnow that u bring up NoEmotion

his music isnt that serious either. NoEmotion is also a troll kinda. he said himself when he hears new music he's like "WTF is that bullshit right there? So I created my own version of WTF is that bullshit right there?"

that one song was cool but i'll take weird/funny over gay/funny any day
    Lil B has just as many songs like the ones posted above as he does satirical (cookin music). I was like you at 1st when I heard Won Ton Soup. I knew it was trash, but something about it just made me listen to it more and more. I wasn't a fan then, until I heard the "6 Kiss" mixtape. As far as songs like the ones posted above, check out "God's Father" and "Im Gay" mixtapes (there's tons of "serious" Lil B songs on those projects). The Flame series is a mix of his serious raps, cookin, and thug/gangsta shit. "Based Freestyles" are only built for Based and on another level of sub-conscious flow TRUE freestlyes (not like 99% of these rappers claiming they freestyle when they know damn well they've thought of lines before). You're welcomed to Based World Barcode. Nothing but positivity over here...