Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Four Living Creatures

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Oh, and in the vid I've posted, those 4 parts are the parts of the sphynx which is said to be the gateway to immeasurable power.

Using that chart that Flacon put up, the characters were killed off in a symbolic way as well. Man representing air, was killed in dirt (earth). Ox/bull representing earth, was killed off in a tub of water. The eagle representing water was killed using fire. The lion representing fire was to be killed using air/poisonous gas, but was stopped by Holmes. Each sign was attacked with the opposite sign.

i got the right movie this time - but anyway ....

maybe the lion being the only one who survived is supposed to be the great lion of judah -

i'm not seeing how the 4 was morphed into the sphinx though - i thought the sphinx was just man and lion.

didn't even start watching the movie btw - but a story of killing them off may be a way to distract from what was really written on the walls

hmmmmm

canopic jars - stores the organs of the dead - while looking up organs of the dead in egypt, i came across this and noticed that each jar has the replica of an animal - man being one of those animals -

help me find out what the fuck they tryna say - and make it as plain as you can

sorry that this thread is all over the place - not enough information to connect it correctly - soon come though
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-27-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

i'm not seeing how the 4 was morphed into the sphinx though - i thought the sphinx was just man and lion.
    Just watch that youtube vid I've posted earlier in this thread. It explains what parts make up the sphinx.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

One thing I noticed in regards to the way in which the killings happen pointed out by FMJ (good find by the way), is that if we show it real simple like this:

Air destroyed by Earth
    Earth destroyed by Water
    Water destroyed by Fire
    Fire destroyed by Air

It either follows or goes against the natural progession of the seasons ie.
    If you take:

Summer/Fire
    Autumn.Fall/Air
    Winter/Earth
    Spring/Water

Autumn/Fall(air) is destroyed by Winter (earth)
    Winter (earth) is destroyed by Spring (water)
    Spring (water) is destroyed by Summer (fire)
    Summer(fire) is destroyed by Autumn/Fall (air)

Some schools of thought have Spring as Air and Autumn as Water however. In which case you would have

Spring destroying Winter
    Winter destroying Autumn/Fall
    Autumn/Fall destroying Summer
    Summer destroying Spring

I'll have a think about the Egyptian correlations as well.

Req Em Ab

in terms of magick, i took a step back and looked at the motive of the ritual. "to open a dimension to great power"

symbolically you have 2 diagrams of power the pentacle and the cross.

one representing man and the other representing nature.

by offering sacrifice on the points of these two symbols overlaid on each other, an altar is created.

this is basic magick ritual. powerful.

PRODIGAL SUN

God told Moses and Aaron after taking the Isrealites out of Egypt from slavery, to have the Isrealites build camps under the respective banners of their ancestral houses. (The book of Numbers talks about this.)

Also pertaining to the four animals and man(creatures also known as Cherubim and Seraphim):

Ezekiel 1:10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.
    Last edited by BrokenWrists; 08-28-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    One thing I noticed in regards to the way in which the killings happen pointed out by FMJ (good find by the way), is that if we show it real simple like this:

Air destroyed by Earth
    Earth destroyed by Water
    Water destroyed by Fire
    Fire destroyed by Air

It either follows or goes against the natural progession of the seasons ie.
    If you take:

Summer/Fire
    Autumn.Fall/Air
    Winter/Earth
    Spring/Water

Autumn/Fall(air) is destroyed by Winter (earth)
    Winter (earth) is destroyed by Spring (water)
    Spring (water) is destroyed by Summer (fire)
    Summer(fire) is destroyed by Autumn/Fall (air)

Some schools of thought have Spring as Air and Autumn as Water however. In which case you would have

Spring destroying Winter
    Winter destroying Autumn/Fall
    Autumn/Fall destroying Summer
    Summer destroying Spring

I'll have a think about the Egyptian correlations as well.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    in terms of magick, i took a step back and looked at the motive of the ritual. "to open a dimension to great power"

symbolically you have 2 diagrams of power the pentacle and the cross.

one representing man and the other representing nature.

by offering sacrifice on the points of these two symbols overlaid on each other, an altar is created.

this is basic magick ritual. powerful.

Yup, That's the part I was missing. It makes sense now.

Also, the 5 killed in the begining were females, and the 3 killings plus the failed parliament ones were all men. Yin and yang thing going on as well?

You said "one representing man and the other rep nature". I guess the females are the nature (since they have a connection with the moon cycle) and man is man.

Does anybody know of any 'sacrifices' that have occured in history where many people were killed in a magick ritual?

9/11

Veteran Member

So the pentagon reps the pentacle and the two towers rep the cross?

Veteran Member

Is some parts of Washington D.C. an altar?

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post

Ezekiel 1:10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    So the pentagon reps the pentacle and the two towers rep the cross?
    deep

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post

God told Moses and Aaron after taking the Isrealites out of Egypt from slavery, to have the Isrealites build camps under the respective banners of their ancestral houses. (The book of Numbers talks about this.)

Also pertaining to the four animals and man(creatures also known as Cherubim and Seraphim):

idk all of this seems simple minded and ignorant if not childish. I feel that jews would come up with something that requires more creative effort then that 8th diagram above. It looks like a black person came up with it

i'm seeing these 4 as actual men who may be guardians or distributors of light/knowledge from the throne/brain/highest in rank

they actually bring order to the flock in the end times

perhaps they are connected (brought together) by the 24 elders who had previous knowledge of their purpose and their time - the 24th being the supreme being himself -

this is actually an order - the highest order, ever to exist on this planet - who will establish an unbreakable way/path for the population -

the opposition and it's weirdness was needed in order to bring the necessary friction to cause the birth of that 24th - the pressure was designed to mold diamond -

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

From my understanding of the ritual of 911 the towers were the 3 pillars of the Tree of Life (don't forget building 7 which had to be brought down to complete the ritual because it had no other reason for coming down. Probably Flight 93 was intended for building 7).

The Tree of Life is the same as the cross anyway both representing nature.

In that Sherlock Holmes video the Pentagram is inverted which represents the burying (murdering) of spirit by having the other 4 arms (representing the 4 elements of the physical plane) driving the 5th arm of spirit into the ground. Holmes mentions that the sphinx is a doorway to enlightenment. So in sacrificing the 4 men there is the sacrifice of truth, nature (neter), enlightenment.

This is the same ritual used on 911 except like I said the Tree of Life instead of the cross.

Req Em Ab

Veteran Member

What Sunny posted - Ya I know for a fact that at least some magic practitioners use the bible for magic formulas and you seem to know that too and have shown that.

I also read some stuff that suggest that the 3 animal plus man ritual Aka the sphynx is actually a ritual so that man could become god. It has something to do with tree of life and 'angels'.

I guess Blackwood failed to become god.