Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Four Living Creatures

^^
    That was a quick retirement from the forum

Indeed it was - I got work to do.
    Break fast is served

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post

I also read some stuff that suggest that the 3 animal plus man ritual Aka the sphynx is actually a ritual so that man could become god. It has something to do with tree of life and 'angels'.

I guess Blackwood failed to become god.

Yup, Kabbalah to be exact. Ancient knowledge that is said to pre-date Christianity. The Four figures (man, lion, ox and eagle) are from the Ezekiel's purported vision in the Bible.

Veteran Member

Of the Sphinx, Crowley writes in Liber Aleph (De Natura):

Firstly, this Sphinx is a Symbol of the Coition of Our Lady BABALON with me THE BEAST in its Wholeness. For as I am of the Lion and the Dragon, so is She of the Man and the Bull, in our Natures, but the Converse thereof in our Offices, as thou mayst understand by the Study of the Book of the Vision and he Voice. It is thus a Glyph of the Satisfaction and Perfection of the Will and of the Work, the completion of the True Man as the Reconcilor of the Highest with the Lowest, so for our Convenience conventionally to distinguish them. This hen is the Adept, who doth Will with solid Energy as the Bull, doth dare with fierce Courage as the Lion, doth know with swift Intelligence as the Man, and doth keep Silence with soaring Subtilty as the Eagle or Dragon. Moreover, this Sphinx is an Eidolon of the Law, for the Bull is Life, the Lion is Light, the Man is Liberty, the Serpent Love. Now then his Sphinx, being perfect in true Balance, yet taketh the Aspect of the Feminine Principle that so She may be partner of the Pyramid, that is the Phallus, pure Image of Our Father the Sun, the Unity Creative. The Signification of this Mystery is that the Adept must be Whole, Himself, containing all Things in true Proportion, before he maketh himself Bride of the One Universal Transcendental, in its most Secret Virtue.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.ph..._of_the_Sphinx

interesting find...

"Thou sealest up the *sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden, the garden
    of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the
    onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy
    **tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed
    cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast
    walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day
    that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have
    filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of
    the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy
    brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."
    ~Ezekiel 28:12-17

Lucifer was one of the five original cherubim. These golden, winged machines
    carry the three-dimensional part of God through space in our three-dimensional
    universe. Each cherub represented the highest of all flesh and blood created: the
    pre-fall serpent, lion, eagle, ox, and man. Ezekiel describes the four remaining
    cheubim in great detail (Ezekiel 1: 1-28). Isaiah referred to them as the
    "Seraphim," which means "the burning ones." John described them as the "zoa"
    or living creatures. John, Ezekiel, and Isaiah's description proves this as they are
    describing the same four creatures surrounding God's throne. They are called the
    cherubim by name. The five-pointed star with a circle around it used to represent
    the overhead view of the five cherubim when united for flight to carry God's
    throne. God's throne sat upon the pentagon-shaped base. The points of the star
    pointed to each cherub. That's why the upside-down, encircled pentagram is
    used by Devil worshippers as it depicts the "fallen" cherub instead of the cherub
    that originally covered at the top. The illustration below best shows the overhead
    flight configuration of the remaining four cherubim today. The large, center circle
    represents God.

http://www.thetruthishere.com/cherub_lucifer.html
    Break fast is served

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

if you were researching and reading for the right reasons, you'd feel better.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    These fuck nuts that have knowledge and wont share.
    i don't know why you think i have something that i won't share.
    at the same time. if night time stops happening and the sun was out 24/7, how long would you last ?
    why would you want or feel you need that much light ?
    and at the same time, what could you possibly give the Sun ?
    i have nothing and i know nothing. And lose what i know as i learn more and more each day.

What do you need ?
    The air is blowing, and there is water everywhere. Just be still and focus on the fact that you don't have to go far in order for you to get what you need.
    Problems arise when you feel the desire to have other people see you being still and getting what you need.

Tomorrow is going to be very different.
    2020 is a big year for big change.

Break fast is served

I appreciate the kind words. Duly noted. I overstand. Was a late bloomer took lots for granted. Feel like this curse on the Isrealites hit me for real had my blind deaf dumb but yes im fully aware and woke now Sunny! Thanks for the jewels.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post

Tomorrow is going to be very different.
    2020 is a big year for big change.
    You Walter Robert Diggs Vaughn Benjamin Hell Razah all modern prophets...
    Break fast is served