Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: If you mention pac as a great then you gotta...

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    dude you is buggin mega is dope he's real dope i like mega i am a fan of mega but no way is he fucking with pac no way i would say mega is more lyrical yes but you crazy pac droped in 91 died 96 that's five years & look it the dent he put in the game come on his legacy speaks for it's self 6 albums out after he passed, the work ethics alone, all the people he emotionally touched or abused with his words, cormega nope sorry pac was a beast 5 years 11 albums, 8 movies and a BID you got like a 12 plus documentaries about the man come on
    LMAO took the words right outta my mouth...

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    and G Rap is the most overrated ever on this site. nigga sounds like hes drenching his microphone with spit. totally non wavey
    you buggin - Pac himself would slap you for sayin that shit

more rappers and mcs patterned they shit after G rap than any other rapper -

Quote Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
    Some of ya'll wouldn't know a "gangster" if one had you face down in your living room.

Tupac shot up some police, and beat trial. THAT'S GANGSTER!!!

His aunt banged out with these Nazi suit wearing N.J. State Troopers, got bust out of prison and still hasn't been caught. THAT'S GANGSTER!!!

His step pops robbed more banks than Pac made songs. Dude is locked down, but that's a true O.G.

Fuck how Tupac came off on camera, that revolutionary gangster shit was boiling in his blood.

This "R&B" Tupac some of ya'll trying to dis just showed his versatility.
    The Brother had lyrical skills out of this world, he could say anything over any beat. Pac could go line for line with any rapper from anywhere, from any era.
    true words

one of my fav. Pac joints... paints a vivid picture of how NYC was back in the day...

lmao I have to agree with a lot of what ceitedmofo said. Tupac had garbage beats and that RJD2 beat is a classic, Ghostwriter is even better. G Rap is the greatest and Tupac is average lyrically. Guru is a beast though.

2Pac in his entire life has never rapped on a beat like this

or this

guru and deck killing it

Pac rapped on overrated Dre and westcoast garbage beats. He never had Premier, RZA, Pete Rock, Dilla, Madlib, Q-Tip or Havoc in his prime. His drums were awful, the samples he and his production team chose were poor. 2Pac's realness is overrated. That phostumous track Do For Love was the greatest beat he ever had and it was after he died plus the motherfuckers who made that beat stole it from the late legend J Dilla, remix Pharcyde - Y (Like That)

say's he would destroy Rakim & KRS One. He was obviously on drugs

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    the genius is a cretin.

merking megas mush mouthed career.

Guru voice gets boring quick plus hes dumb for that line about freud being a philosopher. unless he meant to say that, but i don't think he was posing an intellectual theory about the origin and style of freuds work as a psychoanalyst. i think he just thought he was was a philosopher.
    Guru's voice shits on Pac's voice.

Premier on the beat and this is an average Guru songs still better than almost all the things Pac ever did.

Pac was praying for Pete Rock beats in 94 after hearing:

CL SMOOTH >>>>>>> 2PAC

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    you taking it too far now

Pac had his own lane, but you just named two Street MCs with a rep for smashin niggas before they blew up - if you know what to listen for, it's easy to tell that Nas and Jay is of higher caliber -
    ok so why when he called both them niggas out they never said shit on wax the only niggas beside bad boy was mob deep, CNN & I'm a New York nigga true & through so with that whole east west shit you ready know who i was riding out with however i got to call it how i see it

against all odds, bomb first, he calls them out

jay gonna wait years after the nigga pass to say some shit & pac was not a real street nigga its well known pac came up in NY as well as B-mor & cali too where you going with the street shit nigga pac was certified street, I think nas would of had some shit for pac but it was beyond that
    Last edited by $inista; 08-21-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    NOREAGA HAS BETTER ALBUMs

EVEN THOUGH CORMEGA AND NAS ARE PAC FANS, I THINK THERE LEAGUES ABOVE HIM

i hope you werent saying Nore is a better rapper lmao

Nore is highly inconsistent back wen he dropped War Report amongst the Nas and Wu Tang's, his gay rap style and lack of flow and corny lyrics made that album very weak

thank god Trag Khadafi and Capone saved the day

Nore isnt and never will be on the level of Pac let alone Nas, Wu, Heltah Skeltah JMT and other east coast legends

this faggit made a song hare krishna over a wack dance beat and a throwaway bobby making too much money of films digital verse

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    ok so why when he called both them niggas out they never said shit on wax the only niggas beside bad boy was mob deep, CNN & I'm a New York nigga true & through so with that whole east west shit you ready know who i was riding out with however i got to call it how i see it

against all odds, bomb first, he calls them out

jay gonna wait years after the nigga pass to say some shit & pac was not a real street nigga its well known pac came up in NY as well as B-mor & cali too where you going with the street shit nigga pac was certified street, I think nas would of had some shit for pac but it was beyond that

they most likely laughed it off and said whatever - as an MC, he was not on their level

Non Ignorant Math Team

this is how political rap is supposed 2 be like. j live raises good points and says it in a witty way.

pac just shouts about things he doesnt understand and complains about them. really hes achieving nothing but making people angry.

lmfao at people thinking pacs a gangster cuz he shot 2 policemen. anyone can do that. he was an effeminate guy who loved the gangsta life and pretended 2 b one and then decided later on he'll try so he got a gun.

nas kinda did the same thing. nas got his 1st gun from jay z b4 that it was all talk and no action.

and pac contradicts himself so much. 1 minute hes like every1 should respect women next minute hes in court for rape and such.

pacs message is like one of those religious cults where the guy usually tries 2 say hes the messiah and predicts the end of the world (often getting it wrong). a stupid message for people who go mad and achieve nothing.
    Last edited by cj wisty; 08-22-2012 at 06:56 AM.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

nobody can relate to cormega
    speak for yourself

whoever said cormega>>> pac

I totally agree!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    can yall gimmi at least 3 Cormega tracks to match what Pac has put down ?
    dunno but i'd put forth 'are you my nigga' n 'love is love' tho. for me is the messages he puts out that makes him a great. pac is prob one of the biggest tho. when you look to spread love in your music while having the backing of both the thug community and the conscious community..thats power..so yh pacs a bigger hip-hop great..mega's a great in that department of what he does. i let my preference speak

man, cormega has spit some of the illest realest most aptivating verses I've heard in hip hop, fuck what you heard..imma add some links later

If you mention pac as a great then you gotta...

...GET HIS GHOST-DICK OUT CHA GOD DAMN MAOUFFFF!!!