Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: If you mention pac as a great then you gotta...

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    jesus its not contradicting yourself, its saying whats on your mind at the time. as an artist why censor yourself?

sometimes we feel different about shit than other times. are you really that dumb?
    one minute he says one thing and then the next minute he says the opposite of that thing. thats what contradicting urself is. yes people feel different about things but an artist doesnt have a strong message if he constantly flip flops and switches what hes saying.

'as an artist why censor yourself?'-ofc people need 2 watch what they say. if i say something bad/wrong that will influence others to believe that thing which will make society worse. u need to know how u affect others. u cant just be a hothead saying whatever u think. people need to know when to keep quiet and think things through.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    hahah okay whatever i must be really bored
    yo my nig don't even bother no more you just wasting finger strength he's is a lil dude niggas was 2 when pac got merked he don't know jack on top of that he across the pond, he just discovered how his dick works in the last 4 years

a know it all & don't know nothing

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

He said at the time that his aim was to record as much music as possible as he didn't believe he would live for much longer.

Off course he will contradict himself. He recorded more material by his mid twenties than most rappers from his era have done that are now in their forties. He said EVERYTHING he thought he might need to literally in a year. He used to record without editing just one track after another because he wanted to record as much as possible.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post
    lol...im out b
    this aint important anyway its trivia

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts View Post
    He said at the time that his aim was to record as much music as possible as he didn't believe he would live for much longer.

Off course he will contradict himself. He recorded more material by his mid twenties than most rappers from his era have done that are now in their forties. He said EVERYTHING he thought he might need to literally in a year. He used to record without editing just one track after another because he wanted to record as much as possible.
    half short twice strong...

it wouldve been far better if he didnt contradict himself. he had good messages. if he stuck to his earlier style of conscientious rap and didnt say stupid shit such as mixed race babies r fucked up or interracial marriage is wrong then it wouldve been better. when he did pump out lots of songs most of them were just typical gangsta tracks. not spreading his message as such.

NON-IGS