Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: andre 3000 is a commerical faggot that help kill hip hop

Non Ignorant Math Team

what u said about andre u can also say about nas eminem prodigy common etc except for the singing thing.

NON-IGS

if we're talking about 'love below', it isn't really hip hop anyway, its spawned/influenced from hip hop but its basically a funk album. in a way you could say its going back to the roots of hip hop.

My opinion is everything they've done has basically been classic. that 'idlewild' shit was a bit of a mess, but it shouldn't really be counted as a real album anyway.

listen to last verse where 3stacks breaks down hood mentality better than bill cosby, angry or a million trap rappers could.

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post

listen to last verse where 3stacks breaks down hood mentality better than bill cosby, angry or a million trap rappers could.
    Andre's verse on Royal Flush is amazing. He's also quite good on this track as well. His best verses of the last few years have been on songs with Big Boi.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    if we're talking about 'love below', it isn't really hip hop anyway, its spawned/influenced from hip hop but its basically a funk album. in a way you could say its going back to the roots of hip hop.

My opinion is everything they've done has basically been classic. that 'idlewild' shit was a bit of a mess, but it shouldn't really be counted as a real album anyway.
    i heard andre tryin to sing about vampire chicks and roses that smell like poo on embarrassing instrumentals he put together thinkin he was a one man band...

ppl that were wowed by that album are pussies... that dont know shit about funk...

go listen to some real funk you faggot...

you a fan of jordans stint on the white sox!?!?!?!?!?!?

MJ is a sports icon for what he did with a basketball.. his run in the minors was a JOKE...

andre made his butter rapping and his run as a prince wannabe was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a gay rapper thats sick of rapping = the love below

kast went diamond with that trash then andre left big boi hanging so he could try and build a career on screen... that all blew up in his face due to his limitations as an actor... not funny... son is wooden... no screen presence... weak... hes done up there... hollywood knows who to call when they need a can to knock over... hes doing commercials now... anythign to stay out the studio... andre knows hes fried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if andre never went full faggot with the love below drake doesnt exist... b.o.b. doesnt exist...

^^^ thinks andre is GOAT... wouldnt be allowed to hold a mic if andre didnt have a breakdown....

i know internet rap nerds cream themselves whenever they see andre featuring on so and sos bitch record but its 2012 and andre is just another washed up legend that blew himself up before he died...

LOL @ that joint with ross bein something special

8 minutes of choppy slop over a justice league sleeping pill.. LOL niggas think justice leage is something special...

justice league = niggas that couldnt cut it as beatmakers or musicians so they combine both and wow idiots that listen to bad music...

pretty much every rapper i ever liked embarrassed themselves to the point of no return andres no different...

RAP SUCKS AND SO DO ITS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFaO @ going "full faggot"

I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    i agree

yawn... does this kid just say outlandish shit for attention? go ask your mamma for a hug faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    pretty much every rapper i ever liked embarrassed themselves to the point of no return andres no different...

There is a lot of truth in these two statements.

Money and fame will make people whore themselves out something awful.

Motherfuckers are disrespecting the shit outta themselves for paychecks and relevancy grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hes right, Stankonia was the beginning of the end for this dude. Don't mistake being weird for being talanted.

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    this was good and so was Hollywood divorce and it even had lil wayne on it.

I'm not rollin with anGry on this one.Hating on three stacks for being different (even if he was gay) is some outlandish shit.I'm not saying that everything he touches is gold. I dont really care for his latest efforts and I'm not cool with there not being another actual outkast album. Some of the shit he said on Stankonia was WILD like that song "?" , that shit is his answer to accusations like this.

Yeah i think its funny when angry clowns but I cant seriously roll with this one.

Do you think George Clinton is a fag too???? cmon man.

Joel Ortiz , go for it.That shit is a goldmine.

you gotta respect Andre Benjamin.

His acting aint as bad as DMX or Busta Rhymes and if I remember right , that ad for the shaver also had like adrian brody and some other cat like russel crow, BIG TIME actors. cmon now ...

I do wish Drake never existed though but I dont know if it was because of love below.i never listened to that album so I dont know.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I only dislike Idlewild, but Love Below? Nah, that's a good piece of music right there...plus bitches love Roses
    bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    this was good and so was Hollywood divorce and it even had lil wayne on it.

I'm not rollin with anGry on this one.Hating on three stacks for being different (even if he was gay) is some outlandish shit.I'm not saying that everything he touches is gold. I dont really care for his latest efforts and I'm not cool with there not being another actual outkast album. Some of the shit he said on Stankonia was WILD like that song "?" , that shit is his answer to accusations like this.

Yeah i think its funny when angry clowns but I cant seriously roll with this one.

Do you think George Clinton is a fag too???? cmon man.

Joel Ortiz , go for it.That shit is a goldmine.

you gotta respect Andre Benjamin.

His acting aint as bad as DMX or Busta Rhymes and if I remember right , that ad for the shaver also had like adrian brody and some other cat like russel crow, BIG TIME actors. cmon now ...
    gotta second this. agree a lot of angrys shit but 3k is dope.

would like to see a new kast album though sometime soon..
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.