11 "Y'all Fucked Up Now" 4:30

12 "Scream L.O.X." 3:51

13 "U Told Me" 4:53

14 "Brains... (Take: 1) (Skit)" 0:58

15 "Ryde or Die, Bitch" 4:49

16 "Bring It On" (Sheek Louch solo) 4:45

17 "If You Know" 3:40

18 "We Are the Streets" 4:33

Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

the whole album replayable.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

One of the hardest albums ever recorded, album is 4 stars off the bars alone. Classic swizz beats production on here. I don't know why it's been 12 years and there's still no new lp out. smh.

1 "Intro (Skit)" 2:45

2 "Fuck You" 4:07 (Classic. Duh, Jadakiss aired everyone out on this one) 5/5

3 "Can I Live" 4:10 (Styles P and Sheek are neck for neck on this, Sheek is just ill & Styles is deep on this with the bars) 5/5

4 "Built for Bodies (Skit)" 1:06

5 "Breathe Easy" 4:08 (Classic, Sheek is crazy on this) 5/5

6 "Felony Niggas" (Styles P solo) 3:59 (Hard.) 4.5/5

7 "Wild Out" 5:27 (Jada Bodied this one listen to his last bars..wow.) 4/5

8 "Blood Pressure" (Jadakiss solo) 3:46 (This track separated Kiss from the pack) 5/5

9 "Recognize" 4:13 (Classic Premier, Styles P drops a deep verse) 5/5

10 "Rape'n U Records (Skit)" 2:39

11 "Y'all Fucked Up Now" 4:30 (Another hard track, Sheek Bodies the track) 4.5/5

12 "Scream L.O.X." 3:51 ("I show up to ya wedding rocking a white t, ya wife like ohh wee!" chill ass track) 4.5/5

13 "U Told Me" 4:53 (HARD!!!!!!!!! They all come through on here, it's a tough call) 5/5

14 "Brains... (Take: 1) (Skit)" 0:58

15 "Ryde or Die, Bitch" 4:49 (Timbaland Provides a banger, Sheek has the best verse on here, Jada's "Pee in the bed" line was nice though) 4/5

16 "Bring It On" (Sheek Louch solo) 4:45 (Could've been better) 3.5/5

17 "If You Know" 3:40 (The other of the two tracks that don't stand up to the rest) 3/5

18 "We Are the Streets" 4:33 (Going at Diddy and Bad Boy hard) 4/5

Overall 4.5/5
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Cream of the Corp

1: Wu-Tang Clan
    1a: L.O.X.

Exactly.

-

I was disappointed in this album because of the beats. I haven't heard it in a long time. So i'm gonna listen to it again but i remember not liking it that much. I'm surprised they haven't released anymore group albums.

Nah man the beats are fire, Swizz came through with heat, now he gave Drag-On straight up throwaway beats for his debut lol

Poet Of The Streets

Classis album status almost immediately. Swizz makes garbage music but not on this, he laced the album real well. Hardbody murder music at it's finest. Perfect album title.

classic album i agree with 1 and 1a

this shit is legendary

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I was disappointed in this album because of the beats. I haven't heard it in a long time. So i'm gonna listen to it again but i remember not liking it that much. I'm surprised they haven't released anymore group albums.
    I agree, IMO this album doesn't come close to the first one. I thought a lot of the hooks on this were kindof corny too... Money Power is classic in my book too

Quote Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
    I agree, IMO this album doesn't come close to the first one. I thought a lot of the hooks on this were kindof corny too... Money Power is classic in my book too
    What?! The first album is boring as shit, Their still working on their craft. Diddy is written all over that shit, you can tell they weren't really feeling it. It's only about 5 hot tracks on it.

-

I agree with Hollow Dartz that We Are The Streets is better than the first album. They got a couple of songs on the first album i like such as Bitches From Eastwick. I like that beat and i like the lyrics that have them describing the women they dealt with. LOL@the clothes they wore on Money Power And Respect album cover and Jadakiss glasses are funny hahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Mad Rapper skit on the first album.

I remember strongly disliking this album b/c of the beats. I'm not favorable of Swizz Beats shit.

-

Thank you KJR. Finally somebody that agrees with me. Swizz Beats is a overrated producer and his beats aren't that good. I've seen a few new Lox videos on Youtube recently and I like what I saw. I saw a video they did about New York and I really liked it. Very good video. Do they have a new album out or are they only doing mixtapes? I don't think they're gonna release anymore group albums.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.