Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't try to save black women

Default Don't try to save black women

LOL simp niggas

The teethmovement is priceless lmao!

Cappadonna was half right niggaz think they shoot dope in they vains actually its cellulair from jaws..this nigga will swim to the sea over the streets lmao!..what a joke

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Give them to me

ALOT OF them are a joke tho

^lol

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

that man in that video is a joke

allot of niggas that complain about Black women are a joke - they can't see themselves

lol he's saying real shit, i just thought it was charles jones revealed or something but yeah black people in general are effing ridiculous and your not allowed to say it. I'm including africans too. lol at his constant mentioning of 'ghetto gaggers'

i think black people like to get butthurt too much cause they're soft as fuck. dont get it twisted, black people are soft and sensitive. Only a black person will start thinking about his life when he sees ghetto gaggers when 1. white people have been gagging their bitches SINCE, 2. they're on the next level making them eat poop shit

but on both ends the like to get butt hurt. hip hop videos 'degrade' women. What fucking male productive doesn't sexualize women? if it was all white women in there being hoes you'd still get butt hurt. plus nobody has even has a booty bitch in their video since like 2006 max. white people can see girls gone wild and not get butthurt, black people will cry. Men and women. a lot of the things he's talking about are real but most of them are irrelevant and universal like older black women being more respectable than younger ones. it's not a black thing

at the same time black women completely effing suck. a lot of them are flat out evil, they provide no emotional support, they learn interactions with men from rap lyrics and BET, and they only care about themselves.

damn near black bitch i've pulled has been based on how im dressed. I had a bitch want to brain me off cause i said 'colleagues'. not just the ghetto ones. all of them, they're into really stupid BET shit. Ask a white woman what kind of guy she likes. She can't give you a fuckin answer, she'll meet the guy and decide from there like any human.

ask a black woman and you'll get the list, and it's always going to = nigga that's bound on cheating on you or is flat out superior to you

he's gotta.......
    alll the time he's gotta have..

that BET shit.

no asian womans going to tell you what you've gotta have. nobody does that cartoon BET shit.

dude in the vid i agree is a joke but lets not sugarcoat ish here. yall know exactly what im talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm including africans too. .
    thank you..Dare i say they even getting worse...imagine bringing someone from the fucking shack who would ate grass if she had the chance here and she decides she wants to watch oprah and listen to fat burger eating on their ass all day so called western "strong" women and then they son themselves by taking it to a whole new level of stupidity

LMAO....LOLLL @ especially African women who cant even bag a rat coming here and trying to play dude who brought em here because he too prolly has been right handing it his whole life then when shits over..shes forever Alone because dont no one want that mallet looking head lmfao

damn i know too many african dudes going thru shit right now

black americans also have a very bizarre mental orientation. I once said i like taller dark girls witg big boobs. These niggas were looking at me like i committed an abomination. I said the same thing to some women, they were still looking at me like a drug addict.

nigga hell the fuck yea thats what i like nigga wtf is wrong with you? duh nigga wtf? Their concept of beauty or quality is completely fucked. You'll see a black dude with perfect ass waves. like, meticulous brushing day and night, wearing that retarded ass cap, but dressed like a complete fucking slob. You would think he didn't care based on everything, but that hair?! the hair whodi?! they're not joking.

their whole like is about hair. nothing matter except hair. This bitch was showing he how cute her little sisters were, every pretty girls, but all she could mention was hair. They're completely obsessed to the point that you can't have a normal conversation with them. WTF are you going to do with hair?!

thats why you see all these mongrel ass black kids that haven't had a hair cut in ages cause they have some type of white in them. their parents wont cut their hair. 5 year olds with cornrows and shit, mind you society and black people included associates that shit with armed robbery but they're still doing it.

Nigerian girls get weaves too, but theirs is more so the way you would get shoes, they just think it's cool to have a bunch of different shitty ass hair and smells. If you ask them where they got their hair they'll tell you it's not a matter of pride and shame. but black americans? holy shit, you will die that day.

infact anything concerning hair, don't bring it up. I once said black women should stop wearing blonde wigs it looks cheap and ugly. They went the fuck off on me LOL! i didn't know what i had stepped into. why the fuck are you defending blonde wigs? if michelle obama was wearing that barack would never win a student council election. If fucking laura bush was wearing an afro wig george would be done and it's just as ridiculous in the inverse.

this is why i say the eff away from black americans. They're completely nuts.

yeah dude africans are losing their effing mind. NEVER go to africa and marry a girl and bring her here like this SIMP ass niggas do. Back home they think americans are stupid and gullible. They look at us as tools not people, someone you can use to get from point A to point B. These dudes keep lying to themselves and going back home and marrying. dumb. Once they get here they fucking split and start making their own money. Even if you were born in africa and go back to them you're white.

There's is the worst, is just african men haven't given up the way black american men have but it's going to happen soon and dramatically. A lot of them are still concerned with preserving their culture, the ones that aren't have already made the switch and dropped all that africa black shit.

nigerian girls are the worst, they go out of their way to make sure you don't like them just because they feel entitled, once niggas swap out it's a wrap.

I want my kids to be black and relate with black people more, plus there's no way in hell i can take a white woman seriously so i'll marry a black woman, that's not a question, but i feel obligated to keep my culture alive, many dudes don't and there's nothing wrong with that.

for me im just learning the problems with black women, I was around white women for most of my life so i know their issues well and can't see myself with them because their completely different creatures that i can't relate to what so ever. but damn, black women are completely intolerable.

basically black american men aren't attracted to black women and all the other shit is just them trying to explain why they're not but there's no explaination, no matter what black women are and do they're just not attracted and most are afraid of growing up. i dont even know what black women want black men.

as far as africans we're truely attracted to black women, except niggas from Ghana, Caribbean men too, we're attracted to them but they're going out of their way to make sure we're not or that we suffer for it.

shits outta hand..and then the sluts whine all day about not getting men in their lives..bitch go fuck yourself..youre nothing but trash who couldnt even respect yourself even if you were slammed with it.

might be lucky tho..my fiance is black and she's chill as fuck..but then again,she travelled alot so she is more open minded about things but that doesnt mean i havent given up watching her ways..it takes for one of those piece of shits to get to her and its a wrap