Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: asking ppl I don't kno for advice about my head

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    the "mentally ill" gimmick is so cliche'. i hope there is a twist to this 2ndary.
    Do you think I'm making this shit up? You put quotes around it. Mentally ill is what they call it because they need to call it something. I wouldn't call it that, but there is no other vocabulary in currency for it.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

fuck hockey

Veteran Member

the "mentally ill" gimmick is so cliche'. i hope there is a twist to this 2ndary.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaah

if you can introspectively diagnose and accept your "illness" then you are the only one preventing you from being "normal".

Quote Originally Posted by mekk_pilot View Post
    Interesting, very interesting. Straight to some homo shit. I don't think I'm the one who needs a shrink.

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

^^...lmfao.. yo they let crazies use the internet really

if you can introspectively diagnose and accept your "illness" then you are the only one preventing you from being "normal".
    I am normal enough to function in society, but the courts and department of human services won't let me out of here. It made the press when I got transferred to a lower security setting, like "Why TF are they letting this person get closer to freedom?" Basically no one wants to be the dude that signs off on me getting out.

What's stupid is that I have a job and housing waiting for me.

But like, this shit happens to me all the time, and I don't believe it's just neurons misfiring in my brain. I think there's something to it.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

it's you wanting people to see you as crazy because you are really scared of crazy people
    so you do and say crazy things so that crazy people will hurt you less than they would if you were not crazy acting at all -

but then you post here and tell people that you are crazy because you think it'll give you props - so niggas could be like " Oh that niggas on some Hannibal lecture shit" however you spell that niggas last name - really being crazy is some painful shit that real crazy niggas don't speak about - like robbies chin - that nigga is the craziest - he jumps off of robbies face and looks for pancakes to cut in the night - you can't tell his chin nuffin

PRODIGAL SUN

You would be lucky to find any kind of support system here. You're best bet is to accept proffessional help and go through the hellish motions to recovery. Get well.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

but then you post here and tell people that you are crazy because you think it'll give you props - so niggas could be like " Oh that niggas on some Hannibal lecture shit" however you spell that niggas last name - really being crazy is some painful shit that real crazy niggas don't speak about -
    Obviously if you read my first post some crazy shit happened to me and I was a little confused. I will admit I take a little pride in the fact that I go psychotic sometimes, because I don't think most people realize how thin the tissue of consciousness really is, and I've ripped it up now and then. My original question was... is any of this crazy shit-- this shit that seems more real than reality when you're going through it--can it be useful?

yes it can be useful
    when your using it to get what you want from people

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    I agree.... but sometimes their threads are classic.

" Oh that niggas on some Hannibal lecture shit"

Ahahahahaha

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar