Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Percee P making music videos 5 years after the album

Non Ignorant Math Team

'Your molecular structure ruptured with tumors'

a tumor is a neoplasm that appears large in size. it is caused by an abnormal growth in body tissue.

a molecular structure is the shape and structure of atoms being held together by certain forces.

tumors dont cause molecular structures to break up. if they did then a new compound would form.

basic chemistry

its pretty clear its a nonsensical line and it is overall bad cuz why is he mentioning that he breaks peoples molecular structures. its not clever or relates to the rest of the lyrics.

its like me saying 'i'll make u listen 2 soundwaves in a vacuum'

i dont need his lines explained cuz theres nothing 2 explain hes just being nonsensical like canibus/k rino.

unless theres a part of chemistry that i dont knows off and someone can explain how im wrong.

NON-IGS

PRODIGAL SUN UncontrolledSubstans's Avatar

Cappa made a video 13 years after the album

i love percee but that's what frustrates me about the guy

hes got a new album coming god knows when it will drop lol

rakimkoolgrapwutang's molecular structure ruptured with tumors

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    rakimkoolgrapwutang's molecular structure ruptured with tumors
    maybe if i was living in a nonsensical fantasy world where tumors put holes in molecular structures pigs have learnt to fly and sheep live in outer space.

i like percee p but i dont know why people r pretending that that line makes sense.

NON-IGS

it makes a sort of non literal sense if you have any imagination...what you're saying is true and the type of shit you should know when you're in high school, but who cares?

you're bitching about the scientific accuracy of a battle rap. come on, man.

i bet albums like 'supreme clientele' and 'bazooka tooth' make you want to slit your wrists. which you should do, anyway.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-06-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
    it makes a sort of non literal sense if you have any imagination...what you're saying is true and the type of shit you should know when you're in high school, but who cares?

you're bitching about the scientific accuracy of a battle rap. come on, man.

i bet albums like 'supreme clientele' and 'bazooka tooth' make you want to slit your wrists. which you should do, anyway.
    i just stated my opinion that i only think hes decent lyricist with textcee type lyrics just hyming 4 he sak of rhyming. i then showed how he has nonsensical lines which shows he doesnt always think about his lyrics. then suddenly i get people neg repping me and telling me im not intelligent enough tounderstand his lyrics (people obviously speaking through their arsehole) so no im not slittingmy wrists. supreme xlientele is a classic and bazooka tooth is ok.

NON-IGS

dude use your imagination..his lyrics can be likened to those of Gza,...they arent sposed to be taken literally..sorta like a puzzle where you figure out in figure of speech what a line means..common now..this aint lil wayne we talking about here

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post

haha

don't feed the troll tho
    bring back begongo!!

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    dude use your imagination..his lyrics can be likened to those of Gza,...they arent sposed to be taken literally..sorta like a puzzle where you figure out in figure of speech what a line means..common now..this aint lil wayne we talking about here
    no theres a huge difference. gzas metaphors r very precise and never nonsensical even if they are abstract. that percee p line isnt precise its nonsensical and it doesnt connect to anything else and gza is all about connecting lines.

gzas my favorite lyricist as well so i know what imtalking about. i even recently made a thread on his lyrics

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2256607

if i was analyzing that line like gzas lyrics first id ask what does he mean by 'molecular structure' to me it doesnt seem 2 b a reference 2 anything. if i take it in context of the line it still doesnt seem 2 b a reference to anything. same thing can b said 4 'tumors'. its a very very inprecise metaphor which is bad.

this is from an interview gza explaining how his metaphors r precise

'The majority of people are not gonna catch the lyrics at all. But I do it for myself. I know that people are not gonna catch it, y'know? You've got a lot of lyricists out there that think they're really great. But if you compare their lyrics to ours [in the Wu-Tang], you can't compare their lyrics to half the $%&! we say comin' out of the Wu camp. It's like we're scientists. We're lyrical assassins and we want to make everything sharp. That's how I'm on it. Whether you catch it or you don't, I don't wanna make it simple. It may sound simple but...It's like I say 'On a man made lake there's a sheet of ice/unskilled skaters couldn't figure eight twice.' I'm talkin' about ice you can skate on. I could be talkin' about jewelry, y'know? Then I say 'they couldn't figure eight twice.' That's sixteen, 'cuz 8 and 8 is 16. Then I say 'Uncut direct from the Colt.' Now I'm talkin' about a gun, but I don't have to say gun. 'Head on assault/the result was death by the bulk.' It's like you can see it so many different ways. That's how it is'

ur right about gzas lyrics being like a jigsaw but thats totally different from percee ps lyrics. lots of percs lines dont connect and surely jigsaw pieces r supposed 2 connect

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    haha

don't feed the troll tho
    trolling?

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    i just stated my opinion that i only think hes decent lyricist with textcee type lyrics just hyming 4 he sak of rhyming. i then showed how he has nonsensical lines which shows he doesnt always think about his lyrics. then suddenly i get people neg repping me and telling me im not intelligent enough tounderstand his lyrics (people obviously speaking through their arsehole) so no im not slittingmy wrists. supreme xlientele is a classic and bazooka tooth is ok.
    hahaha this chump stops kids in the street and yells 'Santa doesn't exist, he's illogical....just think about it!!!'

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

percee p is one of the goat

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
    hahaha this chump stops kids in the street and yells 'Santa doesn't exist, he's illogical....just think about it!!!'
    youve just compared urself to someone who believes in santa

NON-IGS

^ hahahaha damn son you're seriously retarded to be sure to be sure