Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Wu-Tang Latino Movement! Post Your Thoughts!

Default The Wu-tang Latino Movement!!!!!post Ur Thoughts!!!!

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called Wu-Tang Latino.Its not called Wu-Tang Reggaeton.Theres alot of sick fuckin Mcs who spit some sick flowing lyrics.Dont forget thats theres spanglish.Thtas a crazy twist of spanish and english.Plus we gotta think about the future of the Wu.Their already talkin about making Spanish the Second language in the States.And it seems that the Wu has enough knowledge to start a movement now.Another thing is that this shit is juss starting.Theres enough Reggaeton thats not even about bitches or clubs, juss like theres Hip-Hop from the 90's trying to survive in the Underground, theres also that type of reggaeton. U real Hip-Hop heads must have heard of Phsyco Realm with B-real from Cypress Hill. Go listen to some of their (Sick Symphonies)production,lyrics,and spitting and tell me it doesnt Resemble the L.P Rza produced for Cypress in the 90's(Temple Of Boom). Plus look at Dj.Muggs and what he juss did with Gza and he's on the Cypress Fam/ L.a Latino coast.How about u REAL FUCKIN HIP-HOP HEADZ that know about Immortal Technique.HUH! go listen to his track "Dance With The Devil" and tell me u didnt get Goosebumps.Hes from Peru surviving and battling in N.Y with Latino roots. And he does shit with Necro and Ill Bill from Non-Phixion who juss finished doin tracks with Raekwon, and are workin on a mixtape together. Or how about DEMIGODZ a sick Underground group.Check thier main M.C.If u know DEMIGODZ u know who im talkin about, im talking about fuckin CELPH-TITLED cuban mutherfucker and tell me hes not a raw M.C. BUT IF UR MAIN CONCERN ARE THE PEOPLE FRESH OF THE BOAT WHO DONT KNOW ENGLISH check these M.C's out.IF U REALLY GIVE A SHIT OF WU-TANG'S FUTURE U'LL STOP HATING THIER MOVEMENTS AND U"LL FIND OUT Y THIER DOIN WHAT THIER DOIN give these artists a listen{ Tempo, Buddha's Family, Mexicano777, Rey Pirin, Polaco Y Lito, Baby Rasta Y Gringo} all these M.C's are pure Latino but make sum crazy shit.Out of all of them the top two that relate to the Wu-Style would be Tempo,Buddha's Family and Mexicano 777. NON OF THAT RICKY MARTIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!JUST A WORLD EXPANSION ON THE WU-TANG CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U PUT DOWN MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: The Wu-tang Latino Movement!!!!!post Ur Thoughts!!!!

rasta!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

wait & see....

it could turn out good, but it is also possible to be bad !!!

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

its all about the artists that join the movement. The ppl in charge here have to make some calls.They have to call up the right peeps cause 80% of the MC's i mention are on independant labels.Im telling u man.Its not only something that will establish a growth for the Wu-Fam in The North, it will hit world wide. We all know Wu is crazy international. So any artist joining this branch is already aware of the Shaolin Styles.I see it on a world domination tip.

its spreadin the wu so im all for it.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Veteran Member

its wack...RZA needs to stop signing every motherfucker he sees

Its not every motherfucker he sees, its every motherfucker that deserves to be seen, and whos music should be heard cause of its substance. If u knew anything about underground lyrical artists u wld agree.Unless u like getting ur ears fucked by musical puppets.Go listen to some real Independant artists and then reply. For those true Hip-Hop heads check this M.C out (u probably know him unlike this lost fuck) if not: http://www.viperrecords.com/.

peace and respect to the real supporters

The M.C is Immortal Technique.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm with U on this one, Drunken. We gotta support each other. But I'm not really feeling that group that they have (Los Lo Lai, I think is their name), and theyr'e from around my way. Maybe if they would sign some of the people U said then it could be promissing. I'm Dominican, what are you?
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

/)

YO THE WAY THAT I SEE IT ... IF THEY ARE GONNA DO WU-TANG LATINO SERIOUSLY. THEY NEED SOME SERIOUS ARTISTS AND I DON'T THINK WU-TANG LATINO SHOULD BE JUST REGGAETON. I FEEL THEY SHOULD DEFINITELY GET SOME HOT ASS HIP-HOP NIGGAZ TOO. THEN FROM THERE HAVE NIGGAS MASHING THAT LABEL OUT. THEY SHOULD EVEN PUT OUT SOME SALSA C.D.'S (HAHAHA) BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THEY SHOULDN'T LIMIT WU-TANG LATINO'S POTENTIAL JUST BY REGGAETON. I WAS THINKING ABOUT TALKING ABOUT WU-TANG LATINO ALSO. I THINK THEY SHOULD FIND SOME NEW HOT UNSIGNED ARTISTS THAT ARE ROAMING THESE STREETS. IT'S NOT HARD TO FIND A NASTY SPANISH CAT SPITTIN. FRANKLY AS A PUERTO RICAN , I THINK I RIP SHIT. DON'T CAME AT ME ON SOME DUMB SHIT THINKIN I CAN'T SPIT NAH MEAN.....WU-TANG LATINO SHOULD DEFINITELY GET SOME O.G.'S ON THAT LABEL CAUSE REGGAETON IS GONNA CUT IT FOR THAT LABEL.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

/.

I got all Immortal Technique's album's! All 2 of 'em...? No seriously He's the best fuckin' underground MC out there (but not that much better than jedi mind tricks). i don't respect him for his brown-ness he's sayin shit that needs to be heard like his newest single w/ mos def.
    Cypress = OK (not my style)
    CELPH-TITLED = Illy
    Big Pun = Dope
    But that has nothing to do with thier race. How often do they really incorperate thier heritage though, i don't mean say what race they are in a song but speak spanish and shit. Ever since ashanti came along i hated Fat Joe, but he ripped that reggeton song recently. I'm brown myself & if there's one hip hop movement i hate it's the whole reggeton-latino movement! Lil Rob can eat sh!t. Baby Bash...don't go there. i hate it all.
    I think it's dope they rep who they are. I'm comin straight outta mexico!
    but I.T. say the N word like any other MC. It's all about quality, if RZA fuck wit I.T. soundin cats then what he's doin is ill (that don't mean they gotta speak english [even though this is america] just playin), but World According to RZA was good but i didn't understand it. So i'll be able to listen to the RZA/Latino thing but what about the next cat?
    AND i fuckin hate it when Latino's play off on the latin lover shit like brown ja & 50 cents.
    So as long as RZA don't pick the "best-of-the-cliche-Latino" i'm all for it!

im just not feeling the track on the wulatino website. wackest ish ive ever heard. you dont even gotta mention latino mc's to me. they're heard of, and very dope. thats not the point. its not about race color creed.......i jus dont like the sound period.

im just not feeling the track on the wulatino website. wackest ish ive ever heard.
    Are you white?