Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Wu-Tang Latino Movement! Post Your Thoughts!

Default Re: The Wu-tang Latino Movement!!!!!post Ur Thoughts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenStrikes
    HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called Wu-Tang Latino.Its not called Wu-Tang Reggaeton.Theres alot of sick fuckin Mcs who spit some sick flowing lyrics.Dont forget thats theres spanglish.Thtas a crazy twist of spanish and english.Plus we gotta think about the future of the Wu.Their already talkin about making Spanish the Second language in the States.And it seems that the Wu has enough knowledge to start a movement now.Another thing is that this shit is juss starting.Theres enough Reggaeton thats not even about bitches or clubs, juss like theres Hip-Hop from the 90's trying to survive in the Underground, theres also that type of reggaeton. U real Hip-Hop heads must have heard of Phsyco Realm with B-real from Cypress Hill. Go listen to some of their (Sick Symphonies)production,lyrics,and spitting and tell me it doesnt Resemble the L.P Rza produced for Cypress in the 90's(Temple Of Boom). Plus look at Dj.Muggs and what he juss did with Gza and he's on the Cypress Fam/ L.a Latino coast.How about u REAL FUCKIN HIP-HOP HEADZ that know about Immortal Technique.HUH! go listen to his track "Dance With The Devil" and tell me u didnt get Goosebumps.Hes from Peru surviving and battling in N.Y with Latino roots. And he does shit with Necro and Ill Bill from Non-Phixion who juss finished doin tracks with Raekwon, and are workin on a mixtape together. Or how about DEMIGODZ a sick Underground group.Check thier main M.C.If u know DEMIGODZ u know who im talkin about, im talking about fuckin CELPH-TITLED cuban mutherfucker and tell me hes not a raw M.C. BUT IF UR MAIN CONCERN ARE THE PEOPLE FRESH OF THE BOAT WHO DONT KNOW ENGLISH check these M.C's out.IF U REALLY GIVE A SHIT OF WU-TANG'S FUTURE U'LL STOP HATING THIER MOVEMENTS AND U"LL FIND OUT Y THIER DOIN WHAT THIER DOIN give these artists a listen{ Tempo, Buddha's Family, Mexicano777, Rey Pirin, Polaco Y Lito, Baby Rasta Y Gringo} all these M.C's are pure Latino but make sum crazy shit.Out of all of them the top two that relate to the Wu-Style would be Tempo,Buddha's Family and Mexicano 777. NON OF THAT RICKY MARTIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!JUST A WORLD EXPANSION ON THE WU-TANG CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U PUT DOWN MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!
    some people fail to understand that this is gonna be a reggaeton label, not a spanish MC label. Rza wants to capitalize on the reggaeton boom thats going on right now.

you're right, it is about real hiphop, which is why a lot of people dont care about this venture.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

wadedigital36 my best friend.

FRESH FISH

Being puerto rican, my families roots are deep in music, as a musician i will always create whether its for some cash or for free, ya feel me. This Wu Tang Chamber just has to give the consumer what they want cuz this whole RAP ZHIT is globol, its a monster, people havent seen anything yet, mark my word.

I Respect what u all say.Im Tico (From Costa Rica). Im not saying we should give the next brown man with the banjo a deal. and I know we dont judge wat we listen to on color, we judge on skill. The thing With this Wu-Latino branch is that its starting off, it would be a shame if it gets cut off cus ppl arent feeling the current artits. Im not showing disrespect to the current group at all.We still gotta hear wat these cats can come up wit, maybe some future production from Rza mixed with Desperado type beats. I think wat Rza is doing is smart, he's realized a whole new side of music and like always embraces it and finds a way for Wu to grow with it.Im not into the whole Latin lover scene either but i do gives pounds to those who represent were there from and dont forget thier roots.My point with Immortal Technique is that some ppl he works with are already working with Raekwon on a mix-tape (Ill Bill from Non-Phixion) and hes a Latino artist (Immortal Technique not Ill Bill) that could be a General for this movement the guys a fuckin self claimed Revolutionist and he has done some tracks in spanish. Theres alot of Latino Barrios (Hoods) worldwide with Surviving streetsoldiers ready to spit their knowledge that will add to Wu-Tangs international Roster.

Mad Respect to all who have posted Y Respecto a todo los Latinos y jente de La Wu-Familia

no quiro wu-tang latino

Veteran Member

DrunkenStrikes...

u dont think alot of them wu fam or killa beez are straight trash???

rza done signed like 70 plus dudes.......n only like 6-7 are actually really dope. then u got like 5-6 more average mcs, n the rest are hot garbage

it's just for the money money mooooooooneyyyy

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Its a really really bad idea...................

WETHER IT IS OR ISN'T

ITS STILL FUCKIN COMERCIAL

like mobb deep joining g unit and method mans last cd its just not a good ideA

Drunken...

What if RZA did a country venture?
    I listen to some country, i have an open mind but if it is only gonna be reggeton why, i think it's just a phase, i give it props for making the happy people dance, but it's just a waste of RZA's & my money.
    I don't care if RZA found a new side of music the W is brely on the radr as it is, and he gonna do something stupid. If it's more than that, then i credit him but i think immortal technique would only fuck wit it if it was his style. (he could be the fuckin general though) so if I.T. was down with it or even some other equally dope mc then i'm down but RZA don't need to go fuck with other shit when if handled the buisness in his WUFAM he'd be makin mad more bucks.
    I think there just isn't enough good Latin emcees to out wiegh the bad (& my scepticism).

Alright i see all the points in ur posts. Like i said it could be to capitalize on some Reaggeton revenue, and if it is for the "Happy Poppy ppl" to dance to then dont worry cause it wont last. Im not sayin that all M.C's that Rza signs are dope ass M.C's but most do contribute to the Wu Fam either with street cred or one sick lyric or track. and those that havent done shit for the WU..well my question is where are they now? As for Immortal Technique ur right he "Might" not step foot on this project, but if an equal talented M.C does he can turn it around. I just dont wanna stop hearing that classick Wu-Sound, so dont think im sayin lets make this shit reaggeton, im sayin lets continue ways to expand the Wu-Fam so theres more of it around for us.

ok i get you now.

Respect God!

one

ahahha
    muggs aint latino, he looks like one but hes really
    * drum roll * ITALIAN

with that said
    i think they should sign immortal technique and q-uneek

wu tang have produced for other artits in europe
    i really like listening to IAM
    and theres all these other cats from germany and holland with some wu beats

i hope that this latino project goes well
    so that they could start opening other studios around the world like in europe, asia, africa, s.america etc.
    this is just one step closer to world domination muahahah
    (in other words to expand the knowledge)

keep in mind def jam has opened a studio in japan
    (called def jam japan) and the artitst are pretty dope

rza produced a track for a rap group called king giddora (from what ive heard)
    and its a crazy song

i dont think WU atino is strickly reggeaton

peace

wu-latino....the only thing im waiting for that'll sound good from WU
    evrything else is garbage (grandmasters, mr. excitement)
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO
    wu-latino....the only thing im waiting for that'll sound good from WU
    evrything else is garbage (grandmasters, mr. excitement)
    So Wu-Latino sounds good to you and Grandmasters is garbage?

I don't know what to tell ya there
    I just don't like you, thats all.