Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Wu-Tang Latino Movement! Post Your Thoughts!

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by $inista
    Fya.............\\\\\
    Nice image. Smart as fuck.. Peace

Yo, I haven't heard a lot of reggaeton. But the commercial shit with cat slike Daddy Yankee and other cats that use that SAME FUCKIN" BEAT over and over, has go tme sayin' ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Now, true, Immortal Technique is the sickest latino to comeout since my man Big Pun (r.i.p.) and definately the illest Harlem cat since the late Big L (r.i.p.) Me being half Dominican, I hope that Wu-Latio isn't designed to just make a quick buck on this whole Reggaeton fad. I say fad because the majority of kids listenin' to this are still talkin' this MIETE shit when they see the darker latin kids like me. Not remembering that The Aztecs, Mayans, and Inca societies were ALL as dark as the body of this website. I don't see how you could give props to a brotha like Ernesto "El Che" Guevara, and still hate on your own brothers and sisters. I hope the Wu-Latino branch keeps it true to the SHAOLIN roots. Originality and hardcore representation.

Peace
    *Hasta La Victoria Siempre (victory until death)*
    Che Guevara

Yo hey everybody Im new to this forum and normally I don't respond to these things but I just thought that I had to get my opinion heard.
    After reading some of what people been sayin it seems opinions on wu latino have been divided, so I will just say this, when I heard that Rza was gonna make a latin division I was like cool but then I saw these reggaeton cats and was like what the fuck is this. Don't get me wrong reggaeton is cool and everything, but it go no place within the wu, I would rather have some serious latin rhymespitters like Psycho Realm, street platoon, Immortal Technique, Delinquent Habits, Mexicano 777 and so on, that is how it should be done theres no other way about it. Dom Pacino held it down for years with the wu and in my opinion he should be headin wu latino now not these Yo Yais. But in anycase latins should not have a division cos it should just be about skills and not race, im sick of this it's cool to be latin bullshit mentality thats going on in the mainstream, we ain't no clowns to entertain the masses and we ain't no fad. Rza don't get sucked in by the bullshit just keep doing that raw shit and the talent will just come what ever race.
    On a different note Im from the uk and I gotta tell people to seek out Klasnekoff if you wanna hear some serious raw lyrics and hard beats from the uk, trust uk be blowin right now. peace