Thread: "Canibus Is Wack?" An Article I Wrote

Default "Canibus Is Wack?" An Article I Wrote

Basically, this is an article I wrote yesterday. The primary purpose of the article is to instill a bit of respect in people for a man who puts a lot of work into hip-hop. The purpose is NOT to get people to like him. The purpose is NOT to get people to listen to him. My point is the hate must stop. Before you say anything, I realize that the article comes off as biased. Of course it’s biased, it’s an opinion article. It also contains information and some things to think about. So, whether you are a fan of Canibus or you hate him, give it a fair read. Most of all spread it in an attempt to curb the hate/ignorance. Thanks.

http://nocnizzle.wordpress.com/2012/...nibus-is-wack/

buckshotstheone?

Not entirely sure what you mean by that. My powers of deduction say that you are asking if I'm another member by that name, to which my answer is no.

Veteran Member

In other words, buckshotheone.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

I agree with a lot. Canibus shits on Eminem and he's still a great artist for what he did. C Of Tranquility is arguably his best lyrical performance and people sleep on that record. He's not of the greatest lyrically tho. J-Live, Gift of Gab, One Belo, GZA (imo greatest) are better. If he had less filler in his lyrics he would have been, a lot of times what he says doesnt make sense or I could have just read it in a book about psychology.

What he did in that battle was just stupid. People think Dizaster defeated him, but he defeated himself by appearing like that. Dizaster is garbage, it's a shame C didn't slaughter him instead of choking

@DUMBO Um, sure. Let's say that. Not sure if that will change anything, I don't care much if people think I'm another member. Let's not digress from the topic at hand though.

@THE GENIUS I agree with a lot of your post. Thing is, the article wasn't intended for informed hip-hop listeners like yourself, but rather people who think that Canibus is wack out of ignorance.