Thread: Any body on here cop D.M.X.'s Undisputed??

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Any body on here cop D.M.X.'s Undisputed??

He has fallen way the hell off, but there are still some great songs on there. He should have just stopped rapping after It's Dark and Hell is Hot. He is just surviving off of his first three l.p.'s. One thing that you can never take away from him though is that he is still the only artist ever in the history of music to have his first five l.p.'s debut at number one on Billboard. There are a couple of joints on there by Bird who produces for Chino XL. Swizz Beatz contributed two tracks, J.R. Rotem has one, Ruff Ryders producer Elite has one, Bloodline Records producer Patrick Gallo a.k.a. Divine Bars has two and one of my favorite producers of all time Dame Grease has five and serves as the executive producer. It is worth copping just so that you can be the only person driving around or having a backyard barbeque not bumping Rick Ross' God Forgives, I Don't. D.M.X. should just stick to television

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    He should have just stopped rapping after It's Dark and Hell is Hot. He is just surviving off of his first three l.p.'s.
    So.....you feel that ''It's dark'' was his only good album?

one or two questionable songs on the album, but other than that, it's a solid release, I thought the album was pretty dope

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
    So.....you feel that ''It's dark'' was his only good album?
    Yes, classic from front to back. He is so out of touch with how he was back then; he needs to listen to it on repeat for about two years to remind him self of how he used to be.

-

I didn't know he had a new album out. I'm gonna have to listen to this at Amazon.com to see if i wanna buy it or not. I don't like any of his albums but he has a few good songs on his first album. He's a good rapper and he's very funny. I've seen some different footages of him on Youtube talking shit about wack niggas and talking about wack rappers. He had me rolling. I like his Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 The Grave, Never Die Alone movies. I wish he had a bigger part in Romeo Must Die movie but he had me laughing when he told Isaiah Washington, you might as well lose the gat partner cause like i told your punk ass before, i ain't signing shit LOL. Then Isaiah shot him and killed him LOL.

This dropped ten years ago today, his final release of his lifetime.

nada ignorante

Undisputed is wack. Dmx had the best first four albums release ever imo. Then Year of the dog dropped....
    N.I.